mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hospital Surgeon Application

LibbyC

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: My Minecraft Username is 'libk'.

How old are you?:
I prefer to keep my age private.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
I do not have any previous or ongoing bans.

What country are you from?:
I am from England.

Do you have Discord?:
I do, my discord is Libby#1955.

How long have you played the server for?:
I have played on the server since the twenty-sixth of April, 2018.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/school-employee-application.13343/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/spanish-language-application.14438/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-2-application.16376/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/custom-script-application.17814/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application.18289/ [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:

One of the reasons why I am motivated for applying is because I would like to carry on my experience of role playing with the right tools and professional standards. Another thing that motivated me to apply for this role is that I would like to focus more on role playing just as a surgeon. A year ago, I took on the role a s a senior doctor on school role play. This included performing surgery with basic tools on many characters. I enjoyed taking on the role as a surgeon and this motivates me to apply for the role. Finally, I am also motivated to apply to learn from others and educate other surgeons with my acknowledge in performing surgery on characters.

What do you know about medical practice?:

Due to being the one of the first doctors on school role play. My acknowledge on medical practice is quite good. During my time as a senior doctor, I had learnt how to treat many patients with the right equipment and with therapy. My characters performed things such as radiotherapy, surgery, scans and check-ups. I know a little about medicine and a bit about how to treat patients properly which include all of the steps and procedures that are needed. I owned 50% of the Happy Pills Emergency Service as well as co-owning Happy Pills (A removed pharmacy).

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

These are the basic colour codes that are used in a medical emergency and in hospital:
pink: infant or child abduction.
orange: hazardous material or spill incident.
silver: active shooter.
violet: violent or combative individual.
yellow: disaster.
brown: severe weather.
white: evacuation.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

I am aware that each position has a minimum age limit.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

My character is professional during and off the job. Romane keeps away from any illegal situations and is well-mannered towards anyone that does not oppose to harm her.

What do they look like?
Romane has platinum hair with blue eyes and pale skin. Romane would wear professional attire at all times. Her Body would be covered except from her lower arms and her face.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

Romane has a physical illness called Thrombocytopenia (ITP) that only effects her if she is harmed. Thrombocytopenia causes a low amount platelets which does not allow her blood to clot.

What makes your character unique?

Romane studies biology, chemistry and physics during her spare time. She has studied all three topics for the past sixteen years.

Romane Arquette grew up in Paris, the city and capital of France, with her brother Timothée Arquette. When she became four years old, Romane was home schooled. By the time Romane was thirteen, she had to move to Japan to study for her future career. Romane focused on her studies in biology more than any other subject. Romane started writing books full of medical information as well as her possible future careers. When Romane became eighteen, she volunteered in a hospital to treat patients face to face. Romane decided to take on the training of become a surgeon for thirteen years. When Romane moved to Karakura at twenty-four years, she took on the job as a forensic-scientist. In a short matter of time, Romane became a temporary Lead Forensic-Scientist after her activity and hard work. After hearing that there were applications open for the hospital, Romane decided to apply for the hospital in order to save many lives and care for the sick.
SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Romane Arquette
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Arquette
Given Name(s): Romane
Preferred Name: N/A
Religious Denomination: Atheisd.
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: French
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:
Working Experience: Temporary lead Forensic-Scientist, volunteered in a public health care service.
Academic Degree: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Biology
Minor(s): Foreign Languages.
Native Languages: French
Other Languages: N/A

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

This application was very nice to read and well structured. I know that you would fit perfect for this role due to my previous roleplaying with you when you ran the forensics. You showed good leadership skills but also teamwork skills - which is what I want to see in the hospital. Your experience with MedicalRP overall is acknowledged and your help with the hospital is greatly appreciated. Please DM me on discord before requesting your role:
Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread