Level 1
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

SleepyLobo

What is your discord username?

Thatlilbear

Describe your activity on the server:

Fairly active / High activity, Unless personal or medical issues happen I am normally online for about 6-10 hours a day.

What is your timezone?:

(EST) Eastern Standard Time

List your current and past applications:

None for any jobs, Applications for Russian and French language posted within the past both accepted as well as Icelandic which was denied. (Links Included Below)
[Accepted]
[Accepted]
[Denied]

List your current roles on the server:

College, Grade 7 (Spare for any City factions or rolls)

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

A few years of RPing which includes, detailed RP in GangRP, working in RP events along side others, with beings in school or those of city roles, and along side the Saiky family for a while.

What is your motivation for applying?

To have more to RP opportunities then what I am currently able to grasp at the moment, something more upbeat or fast paced and entertaining or time consuming, rather then simply running around with nothing to do. Along side I do quite like the idea of working in Hospital staff and more specifically my goal in this is to get to the point of finishing residency and becoming a Paramedic to work along side KPD.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Doctor.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

Quite a lengthy bit within RP as I have been to the Hospital a few times in game to rp there whether my own situation or along side another. I also know vast amount of real life situations and things as I have experience with Hospitals and Paramedics, I have spent quite some time studying various things in my free time as becoming a Paramedic is something I am going for IRL sometime in my future as well.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

Absolutely. I acknowledge and accept any rules, consequences, and expectations that would be given to me to uphold and follow through with to the best of my ability.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I acknowledge and accept what is expected of me and shall follow through to the best of my ability, accepting the consequences should I fail to.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

I acknowledge and accept what is expected of me and shall follow through to the best of my ability, accepting the consequences should I fail to.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes. ICLY situations are to stay ICLY and OOCLY situations stay OOCLY as both should not be taken to the extent of crossing into the other. Especially anything involving any personal emotions or situational experiences.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Teddy Osiris Jökull

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Female, She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Bachelor

Character’s Nationality:

French Icelandic

Character’s Marital Status:

Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Unsure

Character’s Spoken Languages:

French, and Russian

Backstory (100+ Words)

Teddy as a child had grown within a foster home in France when her mother and father had divorced, her mother having taken her, abandoned her, then moved on without another word leaving Teddy to attempt to grasp all that had happened upon her own. With age she grew fluent in French, unfortunately forgetting her mother tongue of Icelandic after only being so young when left in France, being able to swiftly grasp not only the language itself but all that France had to offer. When turning eighteen the now young woman decided to branch forward and attempt to grow her knowledge and abilities further then what just France had to offer, then choosing to move to Japan into a town called Karakura from where she then took to her schooling with set determination to be one that aids others, something she herself wished she had. Within her first month of college her father had located her and their bond regrew to what it once was before their split. His name was Pýrít Jökull, having been a man who graduated from Karakura's college with a PHD in psychology, He decided to aid Teddy and steer her into the very direction he took of medical practice. Although allowing her the ability to choose the field to study on her own, his words of guidance allowed her to find what she then on strived to become, a Paramedic. Now within her time in Karakura Teddy studies all forms of medical practice with the aid of her father guiding her along the way as to prepare her both physically and mentally for the challenges she may face ahead.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care. Teddy had chosen this focus as, not only do both go hand in hand with each other to swiftly aid and stabilize patients in their most vulnerable and critical states, but in addition to her ability to swiftly move and act, as well as think and remember, it led her to study these practices as her skills seemed best suited to its requirements and needs of its staff. Having been used to quick paced environments as well as keeping calm and steady under pressure she decided to pursue her studies within those fields.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

EM/CCM (Emergency Medicine/Critical Care Medicine)

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

Prior experience includes, EMT Trainee, Temporary CCM Resident, and EMT-P Trainee, having worked at a few short staffed hospitals out of town for the experience her father couldn't give her within her studies and practice in her chosen fields.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

Fields furthering within Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and the practice of Physical Education, to be specific Cross Country and Weight Lifting.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Teddy is a 5'1 female with a slim, muscular build. She has partial albinism, in turn causing lack of pigmentation within her left brown eye, making it show as a muted yellow, as well as causing her hair to be a natural white and her right blue eye to be a muted icy blue. Her fair skin is pale and dusted with freckles, that have almost a faded look to them, and her voice carries a French accent. Often in which, is heard on a gentle voice as she prefers to take calm and soothing approaches to situations if possible.

How does your character act on and off duty?

Teddy prefers to act rather calm and almost motherly both on and off of duty, finding it helpful to keeping those around her in relaxed or calm states regardless of the situation. On duty although, Teddy will act more strict and firm as her job and safety of patients, coworkers, and herself come before all, regardless of her standpoint as a soft spoken and comforting person she allows none to disrespect or disregard her duties. Taking everything in with a calculated gaze and steady mind to assess and evaluate the situation before attempting to find the best possible outcome along side the methods to achieve it. Off duty she is more relaxed and free flowing, having no need to put herself within a position of stress by attempting to mix work and personal life together. She prefers to stay out of trouble and simply enjoy time around others, preferring the little things and what she has rather then constantly worry or obsess over matters out of her control.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Although Teddy can preform tasks, duties, or simply live perfectly fine on her own she does occasionally prefer company as to insure she isn't held within a situation alone, should it call for more then one person or of things beyond her abilities or skill sets.

What plans does your character have for the future?

To aid others in any way she is able, even if it isn't within the field she wishes to be in aiding others in, it has always been her main focus and goal for her present and future. If unable to accomplish her goal of further entering a permanent job within the medical field she plans on taking her skills to perhaps teaching what she does know to those who wish to accomplish the same that she had strived for herself allowing them the opportunities to follow their ambitions.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Teddy is perceived as a loving person and a mother figure to many, She is known in good lighting and has many connections and friends with others as per her attitude to both life and to others regardless of situations or backgrounds. Known for many good and caring things she is also seen as a being who stands up for and cares for those whom need it most putting others before herself and overall being a gentle loving soul and to some, an intellectual dangerous being to be messed with or stood against, whom is able to accomplish anything regardless of what it is as long as she has the means of a motive to do so, which often is the safety of those she holds near or dear to her. On the other hand, Teddy perceives herself as one who simply just lives. She doesn't see the same as others although she does understand her actions and words hold far more weight to those she directs them to than she can grasp, she simply views herself as a being there for those whom need her, giving what she can and when she can. Often believing she could do more or try harder rather then what she was able to do, and that her being only holds as much weight as she gives it. Even in her moments of strife or strength, simply sees herself as any other soul walking around the town of Karakura, doing what any other would do for those they adore just as she does.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread