mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hospitals Surgeon Application.

cuetea

Level 28
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: cuetea

How old are you?: Rather would keep that private but I am a teenager.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: Nope !

What country are you from?: United Kingdom

Do you have Discord?: Yes, Snowi#7548

How long have you played the server for?: Since 2016.

List your current and past applications:
Here are my applications from the past:

Afrikaans Language App:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-application.14871/

Staff App:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/snowis-staff-application.13401/

Italian Language App:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-language-app.13276/

Art Teacher App:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/snowis-art-teacher-application.13234/

What is your motivation for applying?: Love and love medical Roleplay! Its a really fun Roleplay to fiddle around with. I think what persuaded me the most is I know now with a hospital with bert running it, it’s going to be even better! It motivated me to come along and not miss out.

I really, and really want to learn more about hospitals and surgeries if you would say. Oh and another thing to just mention! Most of my friends are applying aswell so they convinced me to apply and I believe if I get accepted we will have a fairly nice time together.

Topping all these reasons. I want to have a look at new industries and what karakuras hospital has got for me. Money wise, is another thing that kept me thinking. Lately I’ve been unemployed so it’s going to be a worth of time for me since I’ve heard the pay is good! I’m really happy to apply and be a good sports to other people who are willing.

What do you know about medical practice?:
Therapy! Been a The****** back in the old Happy pills, Pharmacy. I’ve known alot about it and of course had the right training how to treat people and give them the right places to stand in.

Aswell as! Knowing what medicine to give to what treatment. For example, for coughs ibuprofen is it! And above all that, I know other medicines to advise. Mentioning antibiotics isn’t a thing to give always. It’s actually bad for you, but only using it under the doctors circumstances it’s fine and reasonable.

Januvia treats diabetes but it is required a prescription. It can be dangerous to use without a doctors trust.

Parnate is a strong anti-depressant, aswell as fluoxetine. They both can treat depression and stress.

Treating wounds! Keeping the wounds dressed. They heal faster if it is warm. Exposing it to open fresh air it can drop and slow down the healing. You keep the cloth under room temperature water, then apply pressure to the wound. Open wounds may have to get stitched!

In surgeries, surgeons HAVE to wear masks. Anti-Bactria is contagious. They perform surgeries but they could take hours, it really depends on the topic. In order to treat disease or injury. By cutting up clients body to repair, move or replace.

cardiothoracic surgeons are generally addressed to lungs and the heart.

otolaryngology surgeons are known for performing ear, nose and throat injuries.

paediatric surgeons deals with unborn babies and premature.

I know more but this is the few I wanted to mention!

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
code pink: Infant

code orange: hazardous material

code silver: Active shooter

code violet: Violent

code yellow: Disaster

code brown: Severe weather

code white: Evacuation

code green: Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Mhm! But I guarantee that won’t happen unless some stuff goes down road.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)

(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I am aware of that.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?
Nana… well! She is fairly mature enough outside her shift, but she always spares space for her gnarly jokes and mannerism! Don’t get me wrong, she doesn’t have the childish trait.. she’s proper and fresh! She helps, speaks and does. Just as acting like a proper adult.

During her shift, of course she is manner full and straight! Of course only real ladies know how to handle a client, and that’s where Simone comes in. Nor Temperamental or Conceited! She respects her higher ups and offers the help!

What do they look like?
A pound of gold! She has got short short brown hair! Braids to fuse on the side of her hair, and to focus on her face. She has a bob cut and a big fringe covering her eyebrows! Complimented her eyes with brown and having a deerful big dimple image! Her eyes are pretty narrow, if you could imagine a cute Japanese girls eyes! She wears fake eyelashes… behind, it’s actually short. Her eyebrows are nearly as really thin and ironic.

She normally wears vintage, farm wear. More like overalls are an oversized shirts! She definitely wears hoop earrings. And let’s not forget her nice shoes which are vintage red! Well most of them are red and blue.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
Nana, is bipolar. She suddenly gets angry when she sees the person she hates. But it’s not a public appearance, she keeps it inside mostly.

Oh and! She kind of talks to animals. Just a notifier.

It sums up that she is just a normal person but just thinking what she could be feeling or thinking inside!
She knows how to handle it

What makes your character unique?
She makes people really happy!!! And let’s talk about her braids in her hair, to die for. She may be bipolar but not cynical. She loves everyone! She mostly goes to elderly homes on Christmas to sing lovely Christmas carols to the old people! She visits every Christmas to wish them a happy Christmas and to just notify them there special and known before they have a trauma.

She was born in Japan then led to England, but funny thing. She does not look Japanese! She’s organically British eyed. No narrows, nor the accent. But of course she’s fluent and nationally Japanese.

Nana Hirabayashibinoendo, an attractive, outgoing young woman was born in the area of Brighton in England. She was born in July of 1994. Her childhood was all about her serving the rights. Her parents were always supporting her on her GCSES. As a child,Simone was talented in animals and always went up to the rooftop and met with “roof bunny sunny” it was her secret pet! She literally talked to It. Her parents thought she was mental but,it was to be too true that she had a tea party with the gangster bunny. Nana attended a good school as her parents had quite a lot of money.

She was always quite quiet as she always would draw in her notebook every single day. Her Art Teachers adored her so much as she was so interested into art. She didnt really ever join any clubs just a little seed of talent grew in her to be so amused for what she actually loved. Leaving Secondary School ,Simone was planning on to apply to College to improve for her future job by studying. Nana’s parents supported the fact that she wanted to be a very talented Vet, since at one point she thought she was talking to parrots! And just wanted the best fo her.

Once she graduated in 2006, she moved to Japan near an area called Karukura

Before that, she started to find herself! She knew she wanted to be a vet… but it never planned out as so! And so she was unemployed for few years, she was able to manage her rent and bills by having part time jobs.

Nana was aswell asexual. She never had interest in Japanese boys looking like BTS. She loved herself, maybe she will marry herself some time!

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Nana Hirabayashibinoendo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Nana

Preferred Name: Nana

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: College, 2009

Working Experience: Medical

Academic Degree: Doctoral degree

Year of Graduation: 2006

Major(s): Afrikaans

Minor(s): Japanese

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: None

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

You gave nicely detailed answers and your application was presented nicely. I like how you have wrote this application, it is more casual than the rest - which I really liked. I enjoyed learning about your character and can't wait to know more about them in the hospital. I know from a personal level that you are a very friendly person, which is what I want in my hospital. Your help with the hospital itself is appreciated. Please DM me on the discord before requesting your role:
Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread