mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

houndrats' Yen Commissions! | CLOSED for now

houndrats

Level 22
houndrats
houndrats
Omega
WOAH HUGE DEMAND!! I will re-open these once I finish the orders!

hey hey, people
I've finally decided to commit to my year-long promises and open up a few commission slots
you may find my pricing, examples, ToS and how to order down below
please make sure to read until the end

​


SLOTS (0/3)
(you may only order 1 drawing per your slot)
- CLOSED -
- CLOSED
-
- CLOSED -

​


!! NOTE !!
as a graduate, my workload is rough. due to this, commissions may take up to several weeks/months.
all progress will be notified and I will keep you updated if there is to be any delay

srp_commission_sheet.png

srp_commission_tos.png


STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO ORDER:

-firstly, please make sure you've read and understood my Terms of Service
-comment on this post and claim your slot
-afterward, I will reply with further instructions on how to order through Discord
-when messaging me on Discord, please state your username on this website and follow the terms listed in the infographic above

​


if you like my work, consider further supporting me on my Instagram @melanchophoria​
 
Last edited:
i love houndrats art so much i still cherish the art you made (raise your prices!!!!)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top