mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

House Replacement Issues | Keegan_Russ

Delta_4_5

Level 6
USERNAME: Keegan_Russ

APARTMENT COORDINATES (F3 TO VIEW):
2024-02-01_15.23.27.png

ISSUE: This is going to be rather complex, which is why I'm going to do my best and try to make this appear as easy as I possible can because I really want this resolved. A couple days before the new dorms update, I had received a message from KimiNoUso, notifying me that my house is in the way of the new update and that he could offer me a new one or just give me the money for the rest of the days that were still left during that month's rent. I complied and didn't argue or anything, who am I to really stand in between the players and an update after all that they've been waiting for a pretty big while now despite me still missing the old place which the house was in? Either way, with the new house being given to me, copied block by block I couldn't help but notice that I couldn't edit ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING, each and every block could not be broken and stuff but I had already fixed that issue with the help of Yonio, resulting in my entire house's interior being reset AND having me built it from scratch. Now here's a new problem, there still ARE region to which I cannot edit and I will provide you the EXACT locations as well.

P1.png

P2.png

P3.png
- The 'front' of one of the house's entrance

Technically speaking, this place should be all sealed up and not exposed, I'm guessing that the blocks have been placed there to cover the basement? I'm not sure.

Now starting with the regions where I should have editing perms ( with outlines too in all SS's )

First region.png

- Yet again, the front of the house. Here from what I remember clearly I was able to edit just one singular row here and I even remember decorating some ice in there due to the winter season to make it look more aesthetic. Now I don't have access to edit in this region, to which I should.

Second Region.png

- Once more we're at the front of the house, in here I was able to edit the entirety of the first pillar on the left ( which I myself placed to make the balcony region more realistic, that too has problems btw ), followed up by the leaves at the front of the pillar as you go forward down the road, the desk ( whose region I'll SS next ), trapdoors with two sets of slabs above them AND the entirety of the garden ( apart from a couple of blocks )

Third Region.png

- No explanation is needed here. All of this was editable for me before I had to switch places, the 2nd row of a wall, the ceiling, desk, everything could've been edited but no longer now.

Fourth Region.png

- We're nearing the end to the outside of the house. I was able to edit the entirety of this row as well, hence the trash can, hook, custom desk, lantern etc. I wish I could also edit that table over there but.. in the old house I wasn't able to, which is why I don't wish to lie here and say that I was able to edit it in the old house just to edit it now, it wouldn't really be fair since I'm asking JUST for my old EDIT perms back, not a miniature of it.

Fifth region.png

- I was also able to remove and put anything in this one specific row, acting like a special window door in a way. Yet again, it would've been more convenient if I could edit both rows of glass pane's but... I wasn't able to do it back then, just one row.

Unfortunately I can only put 10 images per thread. There are still four more places where I had edit perms but I no longer have at the moment. I will be making a second part shortly after this post. Thank you for your time and dedication.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: N/A ( will be told in the second thread )

Attachments

• Fourth Region.png
    Fourth Region.png
    422.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread