mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

House Replacement Issues Part 2 | Keegan_Russ

Delta_4_5

Level 6
USERNAME: Keegan_Russ
APARTMENT COORDINATES (F3 TO VIEW): Much like in the first part, the coords remain the same

2024-02-01_15.23.27.png
ISSUE: Already stated in Part 1, this is a simple continuation

Sixth.png
- Again, I was able to edit the entirety of this row, hence the door, trapdoors, chains, iron bars and lanterns. I've almost made an upward 90 degree line showing the EXACT height to which I could place blocks ( Exactly where I had placed the iron bars )

Seventh.png
- Much like the previous SS, I was able to edit this side too with the same height, row, etc, hence the fridge and small inventory table made out of trapdoors.

Eigth.png

- We're getting close to the end now. I was able to edit this entire row PLUS the start of the balcony, that's why the lines are taking a rather strange shape than the straight one's you have seen in all previous screenshots. I was able to edit from the point I stood ALLLL the way to the bushes ( those too were placed ) and don't forget about the height ( hence the iron bar, lantern and trapdoors )

Tenth.png

Ninth.png

- We're at the end, finally. I can't stress this out any further, which is exactly why I don't need any sort of red lines. I. made. the. entire. balcony. Block by block, from scratch. This house never had a 'balcony' to this extent to begin with but was still allowed to edit it through, especially the ceiling which is why I rightfully extended it as a pleased. Well, I can't edit it any longer. Please, resolve this. ( I was also able to edit the first two rows of the bathroom's glass panes, the row on the left side precisely, if you would be so kind, add those to your list )

If possible, you won't need to give me a specific amount of height blocks ( apart from the rooftop of course ) since there may still be some blocks which I haven't pointed out that I cannot edit much like the 2nd last's SS where I showed the entrance to the balcony with the 2 bone block pillars, both of course, being editable. Thank you in advance.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: With every singular SS possible given and described in high detail for everyone to understand, these are all the zones to which I had full access to build, edit, remove and redo at any moment I want. I can no longer do such a thing in the present due to a bad transit of houses. I wish for a serious staff member to resolve the issue, EVEN if it will take a while and NOT give me a half-assed answer, telling me that this is an unsolvable issue after the amount of time I put to build the entire home AND make these 2 threads. For additional information needed or even questions regarding this issue, please reach out to me on discord on the user @Keegan

I thank you once more for your time and cooperation and I'm looking forward to a fix to this issue, granting me the edit perms that I once had. before the transfer.

And of course, do let me know if the only fix to this entire mess is to reset my house because.. I'll need to prepare myself mentally and emotionally although I HOPE it won't be the case.

Attachments

• Ninth.png
    Ninth.png
    415.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread