mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

how do i blindrp ..

ImYourGirlAubrey

Level 31
ImYourGirlAubrey
ImYourGirlAubrey
Omega+
SOMEONE pls tell me tips on blind rp bc i really don’t wanna just scrap off my character but i don’t know how to like act blind so like..

someone pls explain

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Step 1. Purchase a cane.
Step 2. Use that cane to do actions of feeling in front of you whilst walking, for example, /me would tap the cane in front of themselves slowly as they took small steps forward attempting to walk without tripping by feeling the path in front of them.
Step 3. Memorize certain locations, such as your home to be able to walk without a cane.
Step 4. Run into things or trip every now and then.
Step 5. Began training... (Daredevil vibes!)

ImYourGirlAubrey

Level 31
ImYourGirlAubrey
ImYourGirlAubrey
Omega+
Step 1. Purchase a cane.
Step 2. Use that cane to do actions of feeling in front of you whilst walking, for example, /me would tap the cane in front of themselves slowly as they took small steps forward attempting to walk without tripping by feeling the path in front of them.
Step 3. Memorize certain locations, such as your home to be able to walk without a cane.
Step 4. Run into things or trip every now and then.
Step 5. Began training... (Daredevil vibes!)
TYSM

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
Step 1: get a blind fold
Step 2: become an anime character
Step 3: "I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live."
Step 4: pull off blind fold
Step 5: see again

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Idk lol, I have a broken shaded pack that ACTUALLY makes me blind, so

EDIT: yes, I’ve been told I’ve just been facing walks randomly

Well, as a trash can, I can not see to begin with. You get used to it after awhile, just keep your ears wide open and make sure to roll out of the way if you sense a group of children coming to beat you up.

Users who are viewing this thread