mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How do i gain assualt permissions on schoolRP?

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Here's a list of ways that you can get assault permissions on other characters:

Before anything, there are 3 types of assault permissions.

MINOR: With minors, you may either knock out or break a minor bone like (but not limited to) fingers, noses, toes, etc.

MAJORS: With majors, you are allowed to kidnap, cut off a limb/break a bone, and stab them. However, take into mind that stabbing them does not take away your majors- and you are allowed to do all of the things I've listed ONCE. For example, I could attempt to kidnap your character, stab their leg so they cannot run, and then remove a limb.

KPS: Currently, KPS (or kill permissions) is only for unverified and verified gangs unless you consent. KPS contains the same idea as majors, only, you're allowed to kill a said character.

- Now, here are the ways to gain MINORS.

1. The other character has insulted your character more than 3 times. If they intentionally insult your character or say things about your character with ill intent, you gain minor or assault permissions.

2. If someone trespasses on your property and have already been asked to leave numerous times, you are allowed to minorly assault them.

3. If another character threatens to harm your character, you gain assault permissions.

4. If someone calls the cops on your character and you get a FINE and your character KNOWS who did it WITH proof, you can minorly assault them.

5. If another character makes up rumors that slander your character, you are allowed to minorly assault them.

6. If someone scams you or steals something from you, you can minorly assault them.

7. If someone passes their permissions to you, you can use those perms to minorly assault whoever they told you to. This goes for all permissions. If the permissions are consented to, then you cannot pass permissions.

- Here's ways to gain MAJORS. (NOTE: YOU NEED TO KNOCK OUT THE PERSON TO REMOVE LIMBS)

1. If another character knocks your character out, you gain major permissions. Additionally, if they major your character, you still get majors back from it.

2. If another character calls the cops on your character and you get arrested on felony charges, your gain majors.

3. If someone fractures or breaks your bones, you get majors.

4. If someone steals or mugs your weapon, you get majors.

5. If you get kidnapped, you can major whoever it is who did it.

6. If you are being trapped by someone and you make an attempt to escape and they retaliate and prevent you from leaving, you can use majors.

7. If a cop attempts to tase you (even if they fail or succeed), you get majors. Additionally, if they arrest you on felony charges, you can majorly assault them.

EXTRA NOTE: If someone uses minor perms to knock out your character and there's a group, you gain majors on everyone there unless they were all masked. If they have a ballistic mask, they can't be unmasked unless you knock them out. If it's anything other than a ballistic mask, you can roll to unmask them. This goes for minor perms as well. If they attempt to knock your character out and fail, you have minors on everyone as long as you see their face.

- I won't go into deep detail on how to get KPS because currently, it is consent only unless you are in an unverified or verified gang on the official crime discord roster. I recommend reading the rules when it's entered. Also, you should read the combat rules regardless so you have an idea of everything I mentioned (in case I missed something or something I said was confusing).

To find the combat rules, click on the link below. The rules on permissions is 9. (scroll down)
RULES (CLICK ON THE TEXT)

Lizalopod

Level 130

MINOR: With minors, you may either knock out or break a minor bone like (but not limited to) fingers, noses, toes, etc.

MAJORS: With majors, you are allowed to kidnap, cut off a limb/break a bone, and stab them. However, take into mind that stabbing them does not take away your majors- and you are allowed to do all of the things I've listed ONCE. For example, I could attempt to kidnap your character, stab their leg so they cannot run, and then remove a limb.

KPS: Currently, KPS (or kill permissions) is only for unverified and verified gangs unless you consent. KPS contains the same idea as majors, only, you're allowed to kill a said character.

1. The other character has insulted your character more than 3 times. If they intentionally insult your character or say things about your character with ill intent, you gain minor or assault permissions.

2. If someone trespasses on your property and have already been asked to leave numerous times, you are allowed to minorly assault them.

3. If another character threatens to harm your character, you gain assault permissions.

4. If someone calls the cops on your character and you get a FINE and your character KNOWS who did it WITH proof, you can minorly assault them.

5. If another character makes up rumors that slander your character, you are allowed to minorly assault them.

6. If someone scams you or steals something from you, you can minorly assault them.

7. If someone passes their permissions to you, you can use those perms to minorly assault whoever they told you to. This goes for all permissions. If the permissions are consented to, then you cannot pass permissions.

- Here's ways to gain MAJORS. (NOTE: YOU NEED TO KNOCK OUT THE PERSON TO REMOVE LIMBS)

1. If another character knocks your character out, you gain major permissions. Additionally, if they major your character, you still get majors back from it.

2. If another character calls the cops on your character and you get arrested on felony charges, your gain majors.

6. If you are being trapped by someone and you make an attempt to escape and they retaliate and prevent you from leaving, you can use majors.

7. If a cop attempts to tase you (even if they fail or succeed), you get majors. Additionally, if they arrest you on felony charges, you can majorly assault them.

EXTRA NOTE: If someone uses minor perms to knock out your character and there's a group, you gain majors on everyone there unless they were all masked. If they have a ballistic mask, they can't be unmasked unless you knock them out. If it's anything other than a ballistic mask, you can roll to unmask them. This goes for minor perms as well. If they attempt to knock your character out and fail, you have minors on everyone as long as you see their face.

- I won't go into deep detail on how to get KPS because currently, it is consent only unless you are in an unverified or verified gang on the official crime discord roster. I recommend reading the rules when it's entered. Also, you should read the combat rules regardless so you have an idea of everything I mentioned (in case I missed something or something I said was confusing).

To find the combat rules, click on the link below. The rules on permissions is 9. (scroll down)
Popped off

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
you went off.

Users who are viewing this thread