mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

how do i talk and action in the same sentence

HyperJv

Level 7
if i start talking and say like, hello how are you (then wave at the person), how would i do that in the same sentence and how do i change text colors?

sperst

Level 9
frettrick
frettrick
Omega+
there are two ways of doing this; one being with a rank, which looks much neater, and one for those rankless.

without a rank, you can simply type in chat:
Hello, how are you? *they'd wave at the person*

with a rank, you can use colour codes, to do something that looks neater in chat, such as:
/me &fsays "Hello, how are you?" &e(or any other color code)they'd wave at the person.

basically without a rank, you can action anywhere mid-speech using asterisks. this looks quite messy, although it works.
with colour codes, the same applies though it looks much neater, along with much more customisation.

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
there are two ways of doing this; one being with a rank, which looks much neater, and one for those rankless.

without a rank, you can simply type in chat:
Hello, how are you? *they'd wave at the person*

with a rank, you can use colour codes, to do something that looks neater in chat, such as:
/me &fsays "Hello, how are you?" &e(or any other color code)they'd wave at the person.

basically without a rank, you can action anywhere mid-speech using asterisks. this looks quite messy, although it works.
with colour codes, the same applies though it looks much neater, along with much more customisation.
To add to this, without a rank, you end whatever you want to say with quotation marks, which then starts the color code, but it still doesn't look the neatest.

Users who are viewing this thread