mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How to Get Started With Cooking!

alricreeper

Level 0
Things that you will need:

A frying pan(sometimes found on the auction)

A spatula(can be bought at the local Mori's Minimart)

Raw Egg X1 (or however many you want to cook, also found at Mori's Minimart or the 11/7)

Raw Bacon X1(Found at 11/7 or Mori's Minimart)

White Bread X2(same as above)

To start, place the frying pan on your stove(right click). You will be able to remove it at any time by right clicking on the handle. To start cooking, take your raw ingredient(either the eggs or the bacon) and right click on the pan. It may take a few tries; I've noticed it works best if you do it in the lower left corner near the handle. Once the ingredient is on the pan, do not touch the pan with your bare hands! you take damage and burn yourself.

For eggs, you want to wait until the edges of the egg change to straight edges, and then use the spatula on the egg to remove it by right clicking. once again I've found that the lower left corner Next to the handle is best. DO NOT touch the pan while the egg is cooking! Without the spatula you will burn yourself; with the spatula you will remove the ingredient prematurely and it will be undercooked, resulting in you having to toss it in the trash. Once it is done cooking, place it in the fridge; we will need it later.
For bacon the process is the same as above, with the difference being that you need to wait until the bacon turns a dark brown. once more DO NOT touch it until it is ready. Place it in the fridge until you are ready for the next step.

For the final bit, take the egg and the bacon out and place them in your inventory. take out the 2 slices of bread as well and place them in your inventory. remove the pan from the stove if you haven't already, and right click on the stove to bring up the oven interface. in the top left corner there is the option to cook a bacon and egg sandwich. click it with the previous cooked ingredients and the 2 breads in your inventory. It will take 30 seconds to cook; make sure to remove it as soon as it is done cooking for a perfect cook.
a perfect cooking gets you more attribute experience; remember that!

These are the basics of cooking! I don't know if there are any other cooking techniques available, but I will be experimenting to find out, and will post updates when I find out more. If you find something that you think would be useful for this guide, post it down below and message me @alricreeper on discord. thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread