players online

How to Professionally Roleplay Guide {Unofficial Guide}

CuteCriminal

Level 8
CriminalRP
CriminalRP
Notable
Introduction

There are many ways to professionally roleplay in 2024. I will show you on how to professionally Roleplay In 2024 in this
masterpiece of a guide that I prepared for you. How does one professionally Roleplay You may ask?
You might not know at first but I will tell you each and every step to professionally grasp roleplay greenie.
I will help you on this.

Follow the Rules
Following the rules is a need to professionally roleplay.
I recommend reading the rules Until you fully memorize them with memory
so you don't get banned and at least let everyone have fun developing their characters.
Make sure you memorize every rule if you are going for a interesting experience

Character Development
How may you develop your character. you can try many types of role plays to develop a character.
Roleplay your characters favorite Hobby, Make a family, Join a gang, Or get a Job. You can even try many types of role plays
such as Romance RP Crime RP Sports Rp Jobs RP and way more. There is many ways to develop your characters favorite food occupation
Life and back story making it as realistic as possible to minecraft role play standards. When it Comes to types of roleplays I recommend combinding every roleplay except for

Banned Role plays that are too grim for school role play which is stated in the 5.3b Rule.
and many others that I cant really go in to detail.

Detail RP
Sometimes Its ok to detail Role play because it sometimes make you look professional in combat situations
to dig deep into roleplay situations. I recommend at least 2 to 3 sentences per action minimum To make it look professional At most you probably need a paragraph but its you that gets to decide the experience. I personally detail roleplay a lot and sometimes I feel like writing essays but not everyone is gonna read all that. sometimes I like to read detail role play actions myself.

Join Groups

Joining Groups is key to Very good roleplays. I personally Join gangs or I wanna join sports or factions.
You got to apply try out and do key things for what you wanna reach for enlightenment or entertainment.
Some people love to role play jobs some love to roleplay as deliquents or Criminals and there is groups for that on this server.

Combat RP
At somepoint if you do something stupid you might get into fights.
The Crime School RP discord server can help you notice hit points and ranges of weapons.
Memorize those if you are gonna get into fights with people on the regular and win.
Because those weapons are mainly used for permissions most of the time.

React how your character would

If your characters a thug and he got his leg broken he probably would kill the person

It depends on your characters personality, life during awake hours, occupation, fear or feelings
to respond to certain actions.
You got to act out your character professionally like you are them forget about your thoughts in real life and try to think how your character would
to react to certain situations and matters.

Outro
There are many ways to professionally role play you just got to learn all the rules and soon you will be just like me when
it comes to combat roleplay or any type of roleplay situation.

Users who are viewing this thread