mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How to use neopronouns (Mainly for them who don't understand)

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Right okay, I'm V! Let's start off with my pronouns, I use They/Xe/He. You see He/Him and They/Them, those pronouns seem normal, correct? You must be wondering, what about that 'Xe' pronoun? Well, Xe/Xem pronouns are a type of neopronoun, a third-person personal pronoun beyond They, She or He! How you use these in a sentence is pretty simple, think of He/Him! Xe = He, Xem = Him
He/Him = "He looks amazing, look at him!"
Xe/Xem = "Xe looks amazing, look at xem!"
That's just basic, but there are other complicated neopronouns. Obviously, I'll only go over simple ones, another one is Ey/Em! Ey/Em is like They/Them but with the 'Th' cut off! You'd use them like They/Them pronouns.
If you are wondering how to use these in real life, pronunciation is key! Xe/Xem = Zee/Zem. Ey/Em = Ay/Em. Ze/Zir = Zee/Zere (Like here but with a z in front!). Ae/Aer = Ay/air

Now you know a little about neopronouns!
Have fun, keep being gay and always slay.

Remember to be respectful; I will take any comments and/or questions on this. No, this wasn't made for the angry Karens, it was made for people like Polar (since they're very dumb /j).

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
in gen I feel like neos are bad, many of them are transphobic & homophobic, I'll use ey/em, xe/xir, and stuff but things like god/godself, star/starself, fairy/fairyself, and stuff are way out of my range. you really gotta be careful with that stuff

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
in gen I feel like neos are bad, many of them are transphobic & homophobic, I'll use ey/em, xe/xir, and stuff but things like god/godself, star/starself, fairy/fairyself, and stuff are way out of my range. you really gotta be careful with that stuff
Star/starself are seen as valid by people who do use neos

milkyram

Level 17
milkyram
milkyram
Omega+
neopronouns like fae/faerself, bun/bunself, etc. are not transphobic. many people use them because they have a complex relationship with their gender. some people use rot/rotself, kit/kitself — there's an entire list of neo/nounpronouns to choose from. in fact, blatantly insulting & mocking them + those who use them is what would be transphobic.

here is a carrd that explains it in more detail. but the bottom line is: you don't have to like using them personally, but you need to respect those who do. :] & if you're struggling to use someone's neopronouns, you can always ask them if they have any aux (alternative) pronouns that may be easier to use!

/nm for this entire post because idk if it sounds passive-aggressive or not :')

pashy

Level 183
Now then, I'm a curious person and really would like to learn. . So- what does star/starself and fae/faeself, etc, refer to? Why would they be homophobic/transphobic?

Also, on a very serious not with no intention of harm or disrespect
god/godself
This is not only disrespectful to religions or religious people, IF you even care about whether you cause harm to religious people or not. . This also sounds disrespectful to the LGBTQ community it's like making jokes out of them pronouns- It's like laughing at neopronouns and saying hey I'm water/waterself hahahaha x-x which, isn't really funny

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Now then, I'm a curious person and really would like to learn. . So- what does star/starself and fae/faeself, etc, refer to? Why would they be homophobic/transphobic?

Also, on a very serious not with no intention of harm or disrespect

This is not only disrespectful to religions or religious people, IF you even care about whether you cause harm to religious people or not. . This also sounds disrespectful to the LGBTQ community it's like making jokes out of them pronouns- It's like laughing at neopronouns and saying hey I'm water/waterself hahahaha x-x which, isn't really funny
Star/Starself and fae/faeself aren't actually transphobic or homophobic, it's just on how they are portrayed to others so they'd think it is. These are just like another set of neopronouns yet it's slightly different and more confusing due to there being no possession pronouns except from the first one. Basically, anyone who actually feels comfortable with them and would use them as their actual pronouns, although, things like star/starself are most commonly used when someone is stargender (A xenogender) but thats not always the case! And pash, you are correct with that spoiler. It can be seen as disrespectful to not just the LGBTQ but religious people. Hope I answered your questions! (P.s grammatical mistakes could be in there, tried to fix them but I'm on my phone so)

pashy

Level 183
Star/Starself and fae/faeself aren't actually transphobic or homophobic, it's just on how they are portrayed to others so they'd think it is. These are just like another set of neopronouns yet it's slightly different and more confusing due to there being no possession pronouns except from the first one. Basically, anyone who actually feels comfortable with them and would use them as their actual pronouns, although, things like star/starself are most commonly used when someone is stargender (A xenogender) but thats not always the case! And pash, you are correct with that spoiler. It can be seen as disrespectful to not just the LGBTQ but religious people. Hope I answered your questions! (P.s grammatical mistakes could be in there, tried to fix them but I'm on my phone so)

Thank you very much for answering my question<3 and very much thank you for being understanding with that note

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
I don't really understand why neopronouns are homophobic or like transphobic, this is the only time anyone has ever said there homophobic, like I use Ze sometimes cuz I prefer it Idk why they are homophobic

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I'll never understand that as well, but Idc just do whatever do u want and dont have stuff like clown/clownself or demon/demonself yk, bc like- with the whole respect its just. . .idk.

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
I don't really understand why neopronouns are homophobic or like transphobic, this is the only time anyone has ever said there homophobic, like I use Ze sometimes cuz I prefer it Idk why they are homophobic
It's just because they are portrayed that way to other people. Although they actually arent!

Users who are viewing this thread