mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How yall doin

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I am behind on every one of my classes and have about 10 days to get everything done.

I am seven weeks behind in sociology, need to watch a few videos for each week (can take up to 90 minutes) then write a one page reflection for each one

Need to draft up a persuasive speech for oral communication, and also finish up / practice an informative speech (that was due a while ago, I just didn't have time in class to do it)

I've got a presentation due in 9 hours for philosophy, except for some reason we can choose our topics so I'm doing it over artificial intelligence and image generation

Need to write an argumentative essay for composition, I'm also doing it over artificial intelligence so I dont have to do as much research because im lazy as HELL

Need to do 100% of everything for this "college introduction" class because I didn't want to do it before because its boring lol

Yet here I am, typing out a message on the school roleplay forum. After this, I will do about 10 minutes of work before playing terraria for the next hour and a half (I will make no progress and die to the haha funny skeleton boss)

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
I am behind on every one of my classes and have about 10 days to get everything done.

I am seven weeks behind in sociology, need to watch a few videos for each week (can take up to 90 minutes) then write a one page reflection for each one

Need to draft up a persuasive speech for oral communication, and also finish up / practice an informative speech (that was due a while ago, I just didn't have time in class to do it)

I've got a presentation due in 9 hours for philosophy, except for some reason we can choose our topics so I'm doing it over artificial intelligence and image generation

Need to write an argumentative essay for composition, I'm also doing it over artificial intelligence so I dont have to do as much research because im lazy as HELL

Need to do 100% of everything for this "college introduction" class because I didn't want to do it before because its boring lol

Yet here I am, typing out a message on the school roleplay forum. After this, I will do about 10 minutes of work before playing terraria for the next hour and a half (I will make no progress and die to the haha funny skeleton boss)
e

Users who are viewing this thread