players online

[HS] Council application by 4013

Level 5
1630876023138.png
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
My minecraft username is: Louisvuitton4013

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Yes I have been banned before, if you want further information on this do not hesitate to hit me up on my discord, however this was back in 2018/2019, I don't have any current warns on my name as of the moment.

What is your timezone?:
CEST+2 TIMEZONE

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Yes, I do; My discord is 4013#7987

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
(1) twxntyseven's School Mentor Application | SchoolRP
(1) Jambajuices' language application. | SchoolRP
(1) Korean Language Application | SchoolRP
(1) Yarno's Staff application | SchoolRP
(1) French Language Application | SchoolRP

(I have a few more language apps, however I'm not going to list them all)

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am pretty much online like all the time, assuming I have no school or job at this point, my recent activity has been a lot. (I usually hop on for atleast 6 hours plus a day)

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am aware, and I will accept the consequenses if it does end up happening since it's my responsibility.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:

The student council is a group of students that organize certain events or changes for the school, they bring in ideas for the school to possibly implement and help the school faculty most of the remaining time they're on school grounds, if some student was experiencing any trouble or better being said a group of students are, a councillor's job would be to solve the situation without any trouble. In addition to providing help to students who are struggling on school grounds, the student council works to provide a resolution to issues involving fights, arguments, and not following rules, Making the school environment better with the help of the student council.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
No one brought me to apply, I came with the idea to apply myself, however I've always hung out with some of the student council, I just think this would be a new fun roleplay experience that I'd want to get into.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
They implement ideas (for events or certains spots a school should have) other than that they make sure the school is a nice enviroment for every student to be in. If one breaks a rule a councillor will also have the right to innact on this, they also help other students if for example they'd get bullied at school and are mostly trustworthy people you can count on.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I'd describe it as; preoritizing, which means I'd get the more important things done first. After that I have time for the more unimportant things that needed to be done, after all though. I'd get all I'd need to do, done. Aside from that I am very comitted to my tasks and I'm good at being a responsible student.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
What interest me the most is that they are always there for you, even if you have such a small problem a councillor can be of great help to you, they know pretty much everything about the school, aside from that they also make this world a better place, if anything the school.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes, I do. I have been school faculty before. A private tutor to be exact. I have done this for about five months long. So I'd say I already have atleast somewhat of a roleplay experience on that part.

1630876100447.png

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I would not get angry at him, there's no point in that, I would make sure that the fellow councillor had his chance to speak, and then I would give the council my opinion on it, maybe we could eventually all come to an agreement or somewhere in the middle.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
It really depends on the situation, whether it was actually a good idea or not, if that was the case I'd have a reason ready to back my idea up. If it was a bad idea on second hand of thinking about it, I'd just let it slip since there's no point in arguing. Either way I'd be fine with their opinion.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
Well, assuming I'm in the right place to tell people off about certain things I'd ask everyone in the room to calm down, telling them that arguing is only going to make the whole situation worse, once everyone would be cooled down I'd tell the rest to listen to what another has to say. If however the situation was about to become pretty heated I wouldn't hesitiate to get an higher-up involved.

A councillor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
Simple, I would walk up to the councillor and tell them off on their mistakes, bullying isn't allowed and this should be very clear. I'd ask the councillor to apologize to the students they were bullying and ask them to have a serious conversation under my watch. Besides that I'd also have to report it to the president since this behavior is not tollerated at our school and certainly not expected of you as a councilor.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would stick with my view on it, however. I would still be open to listen to them. How I'd combat it though is by explaining my opinion to the president, possibly making them feel different about their statement they just said.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I'd ask them to stop and think about their actions, thereafter maybe sitting down with them so I can help the both of them out, 3 people in on the situation mostly works out well since you'd have an outsider who'd have no side coming in. Having someone who is neutral could just be the key to solving the whole situation.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I would firstly talk to the faculty member, if they'd completely ignore me I'd have to take it to a higher-up. However, if that was not the case I'd try to help them to make sure what they were doing was okay. Like I stated before, the same goes out to the faculty members. They are to be the role models of this school and students should look up to them, hence they'd need to act responsible.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
Unfortunately for my friend, he has done something wrong and I can't help them with that, I'd explain to them that I can not be of any help. Besides that I would also ask they to refrain from asking me for help again since I'm not in the position to do so.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Kuhami Zuhakame

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:
Eighteen

Character phone-number:
294-372-082

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Kuhami would be a very discreet male, you'd not notice him sometimes since he wasn't much of a talker, however. He would talk when is needed and notice when someone would be in the wrong, and point out their mistakes.

Character appearance/attire:
Kuha would mostly wear designer clothing and sportive attire (think of gucci, supreme, bomberjackets etc). As for his appearance, he'd be a tall male of Norse and Japanese descent, standing at the height of 6'3' to be exact he had a silver nose ring and lip piercing and a rather unaproachable look to him, his ring finger on the right hand would seem to be missing. Aside from that Kuhami also liked jewlery, loads of it.

Kuhami pic.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I pretty much know how to get to people, which also means I can maintain order in a large group of students, besides that I am very skilled when it comes to solving things with words instead of actual deeds. I've been going to this school for atleast a few months and I know all the school rules since I've studied them. Besides, I'm a pretty calm and collected person so I'd have no trouble staying unbothered by things someone could for example say.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position so I can first of all be of help to this school, I like helping people out I like being busy constantly, aside from that I might even have some real fun ideas for the whole council to implement.

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interest me about the council is that they're always busy helping people, pushing people in the right direction and making sure they follow the rules, I look at them as the peace-keepers of this school, these people work hard. I like working hard too.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun enviroment?:
Well, you see I like running around the school all the time, keeping an eye out for things. If there would be something off about a situation I'd simply notice almost instantly, making me able to react very fast, also like I stated earlier, I like being of help to people and have a way with words.

1630876167058.png

This has been my application, thank you for going through this and reviewing it in advance :D

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Pending
Thank you for applying, this application will be reviewed next time we're reviewing applications!

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome back to the student council! You'll be contacted via DM's for what to do next.

Users who are viewing this thread