mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HS Council Application | Otaru Kikumoto

GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?:

Past warns/kicks/bans?: none

What is your timezone?: EST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Otaru#3408

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): none

Describe your activity on the server?: Like 10-16 hrs daily

List your accounts and roles on this server?: SugarMommyOitaru

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Im aware

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?: Student council is an group run by students (typically highschool) while supervised by teachers or adults. School council typically plans/helps out with school events, prom, ect. Aswell as, helps students learn leadership, communication, and decision making.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): I like to help out quite a bit a well.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): I am aware

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
goal orientation
honesty
hard-working
willing to serve others
a good listener
good communication
decision-making
encouraging

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this? Politely ask them to stop, or give other solutions to solve the problem.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? Report their name to higherups

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? Report them to higherups

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? Asking a friend or a higherup

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this? I would apologize and ask for forgiveness

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more): An event that could bring joy to the school as well as other kids could be a Secret Santa event where everyone is assigned to a different classroom with a teacher where from then on they shake names and pick out a present for each other. As well as theirs also could be another Christmas event where students gather together to watch Christmas movies where they are given hot chocolate and a candy cane or other sweets. Both could be bonding events for most students. There could also be an even such as where clubs all have their own stands and people can go up to learn about each club and get a more detailed outlook on them as well as meet people or peers from that specific club to get to know them a tad better.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Otaru Kikumoto

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: (030)-424-3188

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality: Doesnt show much emotion but is very hard working and kind to others. She puts herself before others

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Screenshot_20220502-132938_Chrome.jpg
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I have good problem solving skills.
I have confident speaking skills and excellent listening skills.
I enjoy teamwork.
I always have an open mind to new ideas.
I am responsible.
I work hard to get things done.

Why do you want this position?:
I want to make the school more enjoyable and a much better place to be able to have fun and enjoy your learning

What interests you the most about student council?: Planning events and helping others

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I of course can, I want nothing more then for everyone to feel comfortable and safe.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

- Thank you for taking your time to write an application! Unfortunately, we found the application lacking detail in a few of the questions. I suggest developing the answers before applying again
- You didn't provide your IGN on your application​

Users who are viewing this thread