Denied HS COUNCIL APPLICATION | strafedhearts

Rimuru

Level 1
deadgardenn
deadgardenn
Omega
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username: strafedhearts

Past warns/kicks/bans?: One day ban for spamming, but nothing after that.

What is your timezone?: EST, Eastern Standard time

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001): strafe#7777

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Describe your activity on the server: 9:00 AM-9:00 PM If I'm not sick, Practically all day.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
[Grade-12][Basketball] Hiroshi K. Endō
[Grade-9] Lethieal K. Kuznetsov

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Fully aware, I will NOT. be inactive for that long.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
  • The student council is a student-based team who are there to help enforce the school rules. They take on tasks such as breaking up fights, making sure that everyone gets punished for breaking the rules, assisting faculty members, asking people to take off masks, stopping PDAs, and other rules of the school. They are here to make the school an enjoyable place for learning and for all students to feel safe.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): I was roleplaying with one of the councilors before it came across my mind, I Was told in a whisper to apply and I decided to give it a chance!
  • My main motivation to apply for this is that I am interested in how the council work and to expand my roleplaying experience. I will admit that I have not been on the server for long but I am willing to learn as I go along. Not only this but I want to take on more leadership roles so I can be more prepared for any other things I want to try out on this server that may need these skills.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

• Fully aware and ready! I have ideas ready in my mind to be used. if I need to share any of them with my team I will!

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

• The vice, The President, The Councilors, And the training committee. the training Committee is the group that trains the new councilors. while the vice president is the person who runs the councilors and keeps them in line. The councilors are also the ones who keep things in order. Someone you can ask for questions/help. They only can help you while school time is on though.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

• I'd yell, throwing their conversation off before warning them if they do not stop they will be forced with detention. if they continue to go on they will be getting detention, if things overestimate. others would have to be involved. (SLT). I'd also put my hand in front of both of them to stop them from viewing each other.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
  • Chase after them, yell to them! STOP NOW! If I do not catch them before school ends, I will not be able to do anything with my power. if I do catch them, i would unmask them as fast as I can and grab them.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
  • I'd step in fast, there's no way for a councilor to be treating a kid like that. I'd move in forcing them to stop, if they did not I would go as far as to warn them that I will be contacting SLT.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
  • I'd ask my fellow councilors, Vice presidents. and if I have to I would ask the president to tell me what they said. Though. I highly doubt this will happen, as I pay attention to most of it.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
  • I'd react by not listening. a teacher does not have the same authority as a higher-up and then so does not know what you were trained. they either were wrong and you would need to ask SLT.
Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

• Art-Festival: This would be a festival of art! there would be paintings, art supplies, and shops where you could buy bracelets/art-made items! you could also draw art. such as Fanart for your favorite teacher/professor/student! anyone really. and if you wanted to go as far as you could, you could host your own mini-art contest! giving out your own rewards. such as a cash prize..?
    This would all take place in the gymnasium, meaning there would be loads of space! there would also be a dancing area with a DJ singing calm songs! This would be an event of art. an event that wouldn't be that hard to make, and an event that would go on in tales. The art festival would be a fun little event to celebrate the new year too! and there would be a rainbow-related dress code. they would also be able to DetailRP such arts! there would be markers on the floor that you could (/me Picked up the Red marker) start drawing on OOC apps, and you could turn it in by submitting it in the SRP discord server in #screenshots! as time went on, the art-festival would slowly start to fade. people would start to leave and school would end! but even after that, the festival would still go on! it would go on for a couple of OOC days. (3-2), there could also be cash prizes or such contests. Such as, if you got first place in it. you would have gotten 300,000¥ If you had gotten second place. you could have gotten
    200,000¥ If you had gotten third place. you could have gotten 100,000¥ The art contest would be a fun and great event I think that the council can do to show their appreciation for the school. after the contest was over The gym would reform back to its normal state.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Kenzo S. Isamu

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18

Character phone number: 030-117-1697

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality: They are childish, but can be serious when needed to personality. someone with a heart of gold.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Before you stand a female at 5'5" and 125 lbs
1675990506591.png

• What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: What separates me is my power to keep my attitude the same when dealing with someone who is annoying, and the times I can be on. Most people may not be able to be on in the morning towards midnight, though I am able to do so, I also hope to make friends with some of the council members and have watched council members do their work and started to learn. I know the ropes and hope to be trained to be better. It may be weird talking to someone who is younger than me or older than me, but I am fully ready too since it has happened. I'm someone who listens to the stories people have to tell deeply, and someone who thinks i would be a fit for the council team

• Why do you want this position?: As someone who had to deal with students even without being in council. I feel like being on the council will give me the advantage to stop fights, stop the drama. and more, I want to stop fighting and hope that I will have good form. It's something I've thought about and think I'm able to do it. I want to make the school not have any more fights and no more underage drinking. or any of it at all. and have to step in when I need to, If I'm accepted. it will let me do so. I hope to make a safe place for Karakura High

• What interests you the most about student council?: I'm here to keep the school safe, and I'm here to make friends and new roleplay experiences in the student council. And hope to even when I'm 15, I hope to make a good photo for the council team And keep my attitude to responding to people's questions, Helping them, and more. Making friends in the council will lead me to more roleplay experience and level up my skills in roleplay! also love helping people no matter what the problem is.

• What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I'd make sure no problems could be released before it starts. I'll patrol the school and help students who ask me. I will check in with people, as it is our job as the council. Even after school ends, I will keep trying to keep a safe experience. To make it more fun, ill hope to dance and make jokes with the council team and with Students.

Don't let anyone push you down - Strafe
[Grade-12][Basketball] Adachihara Asugawa
[Grade-12] Kenzo K. Isamu
strafe#7777

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following:

- Your application was rather short though more detailed than most, work on the length and detail of your answers if you choose to apply again in the future
- Formatting is a fun thing that can be played with and altered, keep in mind that too many colours and alterations may compromise its readability.

Users who are viewing this thread