What is your Minecraft Username?:

Hi_Joe2005

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I didn't get any warns/kicks/bans.

What is your timezone?:
Pacific Daylight Time

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Yes, Hi_Joe2005#6615

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Hi_Joe2005's Role-Rank Request | SchoolRP Denied

Describe your activity on the server?:
I like this server very much, but I am still a student, I will be online for about 2 hours a day, I try my best to understand and enjoy my SchoolRP. I will understand and follow the rules of the server.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I will try to be online every day.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:

The student council is composed of students. They are responsible for maintaining school order. When something happens (such as two students fighting), they have the right and obligation to stop it. If this doesn’t work, they can tell the teacher the student who violated the rules. Even let him go to principal's office. Because student council members are still students, they must attend classes like other students.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
No one, I think joining a student council is what I should do. I see teachers, nurses, receptionists, and librarians working very hard. I want to help. I hope to make the school better through my efforts!

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
I think the duty of the school council is to make the school a better place. They need to help students solve problems (like a real teacher), separate students who are fighting and tell the teacher, and let the students who drink sit down so that the teacher can find They will also organize some activities for the students to make everyone like the school and make the school a good place!

How would you describe your work ethic?:
Within the scope of my duties, I will always be serious. I am very self disciplined. I will not abuse my power. I try to participate in all things, but I will never do anything that harms the interests of others.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
I think student councils are interesting. The fun lies in helping teachers do a lot of things. Being an ordinary student is not I want. If you become a member of student council, you can help teachers punish not following school rules. Of a member of student council, make more friends and make the school a better place!

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I don't have a lot of experience. I think what I want to do is put yourself in your character and obey the rules of the server. This is the charm and fun of RP. In short, I think I have gained some experience during my 4 months on the server!

SCENARIOS
In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:

I will find out why someone like this idea or why someone don't like this idea, re discuss and propose a new plan based on everyone suggestions, and finally, I will make most people satisfied with this answer!

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
As with the previous question, I will try to get everyone’s suggestions and come up with a solution. If I still cannot reach a consensus with some people, I will try again and find a solution. If someone proposes a better solution , I will be very happy to support this program. I believe everyone will reach a consensus in the end!

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
First of all, I think this is very incorrect. What the councilors has to do is to solve problems rather than create problems. I will stop this situation. And I will report them to the student council president, let them decide how to deal with it. Just in case, I will tell the teacher.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I will politely put forward my ideas and the problems of the council president's plan for everyone to discuss, but at the same time I will respect the council president's plan, and finally we will choose a more complete plan!

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I will try to calm them down, ask the situation and give suggestions. When everything is resolved, I will make them apologize to each other and get back together!

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I always respect the staff of the school. I will politely point out the mistakes and hope that they can correct them. If that does not work, I will report to the principal.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
If my friend is detained, I think there must be a reason. I will not give any help. On the contrary, I will point out his/her mistake and hope that he/she will not do it again in the future!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

Himari Hoshino

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(+81) 821 159 853

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Himari Hoshino, a girl, is 5'5 tall and weighs 58 kg. Like school and study, respect teachers, help classmates, she is very friendly, almost treats her friends as her all, as long as it is not the fault of her friends, she will do her best to protect her friends. She will step forward and teach friend patiently when he/she makes a mistake. She hates violence very much. She believes that violence will only create more problems and will always solve them in a peaceful way. She likes mathematics very much, and her dream is to be a math teacher. She will show her serious and indifferent side when facing students who violate the rules.

Character appearance/attire:
下載.png
Normal length hair and Karakura High School uniform

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I'm pretty motivated to join the student council. Because this can better help other classmates and teachers and maintain school order, I hope every classmate will be happy in school and learn more. In short, I hope everyone is happy and I will have fun too. This is my purpose!

Why do you want this position?:
Because I want to help teachers manage the school better. The teachers have invested a lot of time in the school. I also want to be like that and help the difficult part for them. I found that there are a lot of students who disrespect the school staff and violate the school rules. This makes me very angry, so I want to become a councilor and do my best to maintain the order of the school and make the school better!

What interests you the most about student council?:
Organizing and conducting activities, seeing everyone happy, I am also very happy, I think all the efforts are worth it!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I will punish students who violate school regulations. I will often walk around the school to ensure the safety of the school. If I find a problem, I will stop it immediately and make a corresponding decision. I respect the ideas of every student and discuss it with members After the discussion, I will try my best to make the plan a reality. I believe that all student council members are good students. I will organize some great activities with them and work with them to make the school safe and fun!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread