What is your Minecraft Username?:
Hi_Joe2005

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I didn't get any warns/kicks/bans.

What is your timezone?:
Pacific Daylight Time

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Yes, Hi_Joe2005#6615

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Hi_Joe2005's Role-Rank Request | SchoolRP [Denied]
HS Council Application | SchoolRP [Denied]

Describe your activity on the server?:
I like this server very much. Every time I go online, I will first see the current time. If it is school time, I will rush to the school as quickly as possible and do what students should do. If it is night or weekend, I will go back to my apartment, and sometimes I will invite friends to join me as a guest. If there is a shop open, I might go to see it.
If there are no special circumstances, I will enter the server at 4 PM on weekdays afternoon and stay online for 4 hours. I will enter the server at 10 AM on the rest day and continue to be online until 8 PM (if I am eating, I will be offline). I have never violated any server rules, and there will never be any. I have fully understood and abide by any server rules.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I will try to be online every day.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council is composed of students. They are responsible for maintaining school order, and help the teacher do some work, any other students should obey the student council member. When something happens (such as two students fighting), they have the right and obligation to stop it. If this doesn’t work, they can tell the teacher the student who violated the rules. Even let him/her go to principal's office. Because student council members are still students, they must attend classes like other students.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
Haruto Watanabe, he is a member of the student council and he is my good friend. I want to be a member of the student council to help him better, and I think joining a student council is what I should do. I see teachers, nurses , receptionists, counselor, and librarians working very hard. I want to help. I have a dream to make the world a better place. Although I can't change anything by myself, I have to do my best. I hope to make the school better through my efforts!

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
I think the duty of the school council is to make the school a better place. They need to help students solve problems (like a real teacher), and help teachers as much as possible, they are also role models for students separate students who are fighting and tell the teacher, and let the students who drink sit down so that the teacher can find They will also organize some activities for the students to make everyone like the school and make the school a good place!

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I really want to work as a council member. With in the scope of my duties, I will always be serious, and I will treat everyone equally. I am very self disciplined, will not abuse my power. I try to participate in all things, but I will never do anything that harms the interests of others. I will also actively help the council develop new ideas and improve. I will not be induced by anyone, attracted by anything, be a qualified student council member.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
I think student councils are interesting. The fun lies in helping teachers do a lot of things. Being an ordinary student is not I want. If you become a member of student council, you can help teachers, and stop student not following school rules. Of a member of student council, make more friends, organize event to make the school a better place!

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I like it very much since I joined the server for the first time. I read the server rules carefully, and there are some kind people help me better perform roleplay. I have been improving my knowledge of roleplay. I think what I want to do is put yourself in your character and obey the rules of the server. This is the charm and fun of RP. In short, I think I have gained some experience during my 6 months on the server!

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I will patiently listen to the thoughts of the member. When I have the opportunity to speak, I will let them explain more clearly, and then I will find out the points of disagreement in the member’s idea and consider whether my idea is correct. If so, I will politely put forward different opinions to the student council presidents and discuss with everyone whether it is feasible. Finally Formulate an answer that everyone is satisfied with.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I will find out why someone like this idea or why someone don't like this idea, discuss with other student councils members again according to everyone’s suggestions, I will try my best make most people satisfied with this answer! But in the end, if everyone is still not satisfied, I will make a new plan based on everyone's ideas.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
As with the previous question, I will try to get everyone’s suggestions and come up with a solution. If I still cannot reach a consensus with some people, I will try again and find a solution. If someone proposes a better solution , I will be very happy to support this program. I believe everyone will reach a consensus in the end!

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
First of all, I think this is very incorrect. What the councilors has to do is to solve problems rather than create problems. I will stop this situation. And I will report them to the student council president and I will try my best to explain what happened to the student council president, let them decide how to deal with it. Just in case, I will tell the principal or vice principal.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I will first find out the points of disagreement in the council president’s idea and consider whether my idea is correct. If so, I will politely put forward my ideas and the problems of the council president's idea for everyone to discuss, but at the same time I will respect the council president's idea, and finally we will choose a more complete idea!

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I will try to calm them down, chat with everyone individually, try to understand the ins and outs of things, and find out the reasons for the consequences. When everything is resolved, I will make them apologize to each other and get back together. If they still fail to get back together and affect their professional ethics, I will report them to the student council president, let them decide how to deal with it.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
The job of student council members is to make schools better, so they are obliged to stop them. But I always respect the staff of the school. I will politely point out the mistakes, avoid conflict, try not to make things worse and hope that they can correct them. If that does not work, I will report to the principal or vice principal.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
If it's my friend's faulty, I will point out his/her mistake and hope my friend will not do it again in the future! Because this is my duty, in my duty work, all people are same. But I still believe in my friends. If there is a misunderstanding, I will try my best to eliminate the misunderstanding and give everyone a satisfactory answer.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Himari Hoshino

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:
18 Years old [Grade-12]

Character phone-number:
(+81) 821 159 853

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Himari Hoshino, a Japanese girl. She is 5'5 tall and weighs 130 lb. Like school and study, respect teachers, help classmates, she is very friendly, almost treats her friends as her all, as long as it is not the fault of her friends, she will do her best to protect her friends. If her friend make a mistake, she will correct and teach friend patiently. She hates violence very much. She believes that violence will only create more problems and will always solve them in a peaceful way. She likes mathematics very much, and her dream is to be a math teacher. She will show her serious and indifferent side when facing students who violate the rules.

Character appearance/attire:

Normal length hair and Karakura High School uniform

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I'm pretty motivated to join the student council. Because this can better help other classmates and teachers and maintain school order, I hope every classmate will be happy in school and learn more. And, I like to participate in school activities, I will make the school a better place. I hope everyone is happy and I will have fun too. This is my purpose!
I respect everyone. I have confidence in my manners and politeness. I will always maintain mature. I know what I should and should not do. I think that with my self-discipline, can take on such a position.

Why do you want this position?:
Because I want to help teachers manage the school better. The teachers have invested a lot of time in the school. I also want to be like that and help the difficult part for them. I found that there are a lot of students who disrespect the school staff and violate the school rules. This makes me very angry, so I want to become a councilor and do my best to maintain the order of the school and make the school better!
In addition, I will follow the council to organize some activities to make everyone like school and make the school a good place!

What interests you the most about student council?:
My most interested is organizing and conducting activities, seeing everyone happy, I am also very happy, I think all the efforts are worth it! I can do anything that is good for the school, as long as you need me, I will be very happy to do it!
I am also very interested in helping teachers do some things and maintaining school order. When I see that the school is peaceful and everyone abides by the rules, that will be my happiest moment.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I will punish students who violate school regulations. I will often walk around the school to ensure the safety of the school. If I find a problem, I will stop it immediately and make a corresponding decision. I respect the ideas of every student and discuss it with members After the discussion, I will try my best to make the plan a reality. I believe that all student council members are good students. I will organize some great activities with them and work with them to make the school safe and fun!

Finally, thank you for reading my application! Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Congratulations! After both the council presidents and I have reviewed your application we decided to accept it!
To get your roles on the Karakura Academics discord applied ping @Tippie#6666 in #help, for the roles in-game you can either DM me or paste the link of this application in /help. Welcome to the student council!

Users who are viewing this thread