hs council application

iMxri

Level 7
xqvzie
xqvzie
Rich
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: mjjmAB
Past warns/kicks/bans?: none if I remember correctly.

What is your timezone?: gmt+8
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: mjyo#8596

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): I've never applied to anything else, so this is the first time.

Describe your activity on the server?: I would be on for at least more than 4 hours, though it depends if i dont have a lot of things to do.
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: yes.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?: the student council are a group of students that has more access on things, like planning events and helping out school faculty.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): i wanted to join some clubs, and this was the 1st thing that had most of my interest ( fashion club ) plus, some of my friends are already in clubs which made me get more motivation. So I bit of help from my friends, I basically encouraged myself to apply.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: The school council of Karakura is like the normal councils, they help and organize things while also keeping everything under control while the teachers/professers aren't online.

How would you describe your work ethic?: My work would be simple, but I would also do my best to prove that I'm worthy enough of other's trust.

What interests you the most about the student council?: Helping people and thinking of ideas for events, since my friends has said that my creativity has risen a lot from before - I wanted to see if they were right, I also want to show my creativity around srp.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I've took a break from roleplaying for at least 4-6 months, but I eventually got back into roleplaying because of the server. Roleplaying seems really fun and entertaining to me, some parts also get a lot interesting.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I would politely and calmly say that it was a bad idea and would say to try and think better in the nicest way possible, if I do offend them, I would apologize.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: I would accept that everyone doesn't like it and that everything doesn't go how I want, so then I'll apologize for the bad idea.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would recommend a voting system, the one that gets voted the highest be done. If they do keep arguing, I would report it immediately to the council-president.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: I would simply tell them to stop and that it would ruin their reputation as a councilor, meaning that they can get removed and also warning them to not do it again.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: If the council president does say something like that, I would try and comfort myself and accept it. After all, it is the council president. So I can't do anything.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would try and calm them down, warning them to NOT do it again and say it will make them lose their councilor rank.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: I would simply stop them, if they don't I will immediately send proof of them abusing their power and report it to the council president.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: I would politely apologize and say that I cannot do that, and if I do, it will be breaking the rules. If they did get in detention for an accident then I'll kindly explain to them.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Amaya 'May' E. J ( Elise Jun )

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: 500-970-571

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Her personality would be polite, she would also try and act fancy with her words but can't with her hyper personality. She would immediately obey the things she would be told to do since she wants to be loyal to everyone she meets, and she can also be overprotective/defensive over her friends.

Character appearance/attire: She would have black hair ( would be seen dyed color purple ) and dark-grey eyes, she would be seen wearing different accessories ( mainly glasses ) and wears clothing with the color purple.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

Why do you want this position?: So I can make friends and know more about the school, I would also try and build up a good reputation with fellow students, while trying to help a lot.

What interests you the most about student council?: about helping the faculty and the students, since I really like meeting and bonding with new people. She wants to know a lot more people!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: anything really, I would also donate to anyone who needs it ( like apartments I would give you 15-20k at least ).

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Unfortunately, after both the presidents and I have reviewed your application we've come to the decision to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Your application lacked detail and was too short, in your next application try to detail more on the questions asked.
- In your future application make sure to bold the questions.

Users who are viewing this thread