mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[HS] COUNCIL APPLICATION

Ga14cticia

Level 1
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
GnagRP
Past warns/kicks/bans?: I recently got a warn, for insta-voiding.

What is your timezone?: British Summer Time/ GMT
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: I do, it is: Ga14ctic#0001

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Russian lang application 2 | SchoolRP [Denied]
Hannah 'Trust' R. Lark's lang application | SchoolRP [Denied]

Describe your activity on the server?: I am a very active player. The first thing I would do on the get go, is go to school, if it is in that time area. If it is not, I would go and check my contacts and call whoever is online and stand around the spawn region. If school is on, I would always be a kind person, and answer any questions someone may have. If a lesson is on, I am very fast at typing the /class join ___ command, and I will attend every lesson. If I do not get into classes, I will usually hang out with friends, and talk to the new players on SRP. I would show them around the school, giving them good information on what the server is about.
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: I am aware, yes.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?: The student council is a community of students, College and HighSchool, that would help other students. They are responsible for maintaining the school order, showing new students where and what to do. Other students must obey the community of the Student Council. If a student was swearing constantly, or something of that nature, a Student Council member must walk over there and stop them. Of course this doesn't always work, so they would tell a teacher on the specified student.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): The teacher known as Stitch inspired me to apply, as they look very fed up of people always discriminating her for who she is, and would not ever let it get to her. I watch all School staff, and understand they are working their hardest, and I just want to help them out.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: As a School Council member, you must oblige to all school rules, and obviously bring justice to any and all students that are disobeying these rules. They must also resolve problems, and just be a helping hand to school staff. They are a role model to all students, showing them what is right, and what's not.

How would you describe your work ethic?: As a School Council member, I would always make the school and it's students order top priority. I would not be an abusive School Council member, and always strive for equality among all students. I would always be around for someone as a helping hand, a person to ask for help from, and always be respectful to all students. I will not be a bigot, and abuse my power on people I may not like. I would all in all, be a good member of the School Council.

What interests you the most about the student council?: I love helping others, and I understand the pressure all school staff go through, and I would love to take some of that pressure off of them, and help them as if they were family. I love all the teachers, and have a good respect for all school staff.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: Not really, although I have always been a pretty good actor. If we are talking about experience on SRP itself, I have been in love with it from the first scenario I had on schoolrp. I have learned alot of things going up in playtime, and in general RP experience. This has generally impacted the way I have been OOC, and I just want to say thank you to all the hard working staff that run this server.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I would wait for my time to speak, and on that opportunity, I would adress the idea. I would do this respectively, saying what I disliked about it, and what I thought was good. This would give them a good idea on why it was not as good as it could've been.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: I would find the cause of why they dislike it, and why they may like it. I will accept all criticism, and build on the idea I had. This would allow me to understand why it wasn't suitable for the school.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would politely ask everyone to calm down, and tell them that we should be role-models, and that arguing doesn't get us anywhere. I would collect up everyone's likes and dislikes on the idea, and try and work out the impacts on what it will do. I would then ask for everyone to vote again, maybe coming out with the better idea.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: I would first contact a school staff, and approach the abusive member. I would talk to them about why what they are doing is wrong, and somewhat stall them, allowing the teacher to track the problem

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would wait for my turn to speak, and with the opportunity, I would adress my dissagreement, and why I may not like the idea. I would do this all respectively

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would talk to them about why it may be affecting their work ethic, and maybe find the cause of the drama. I would then adress the situation, and attempt to resolve the conflict between them. If this doesn't work I will report the problem to the Council President.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: I would give them a chat, and contact a teacher, using the same tactic as the 2nd question before this one the Stirring problems question.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: I would tell them their mistake, and treat them like any other student. It is their punishment for their actions.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Hannah 'Truth' R. Lark {Truth is just an alias, nothing to do with gangs etc.}

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: 697-974-871

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: A loving girl, always happy to support others and point out mistakes. She is 6'4 and will answer other peoples questions.

Character appearance/attire:
upload_2021-6-17_19-37-55.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I am always there, an EXTREMLY active player, and always will help everyone out

Why do you want this position?: I want to help all school staff, as they have alot of pressure on their backs. They should always be supported, as they have an important role.

What interests you the most about student council?: I like the way that they can support other students, and I find that very cool. I like helping others, and I feel like it's a good position to have

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I would contribute my time, effort, and kindness. I would always support other students, allowing them to have fun, while following the school rules.

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-17_19-37-4.png
    upload_2021-6-17_19-37-4.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 1

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Unfortunately, after both the presidents and I have reviewed your application we've come to the decision to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Your history (recent warns & arrests) is sadly not acceptable for the student council as well can the answers you gave to the questions be elaborated upon.

Users who are viewing this thread