reaki
reaki
Fundraiser+
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
upload_2021-6-18_18-23-52.png━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

What is your Minecraft Username?:

imRea

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I was warned for continuing an OOC chain in the past, although I do not remember the exact date and time of the warning. It surely was more than a year ago, and I completely understand why I received that warning I shall avoid repeating that behavior along with any behavior that will guarantee me a punishment.

UPDATE (4th of July 2021);Ironically enough, I recently received a 7 day warn for making a joke that could've been considered misinformation. I did not think that it would affect any players negatively (and I hope it really didn't.) but either way that resulted in me receiving the warning. I am now aware that the joke previously made was considered misinformation and I am not planning to repeat that same mishap again. NOTE; If you would like me to explain the situation in further detail, please feel free to DM me, my discord name is linked below.

Other than that, I have never received a ban, but I have received kicks for being AFK.

What is your timezone?:

My timezone is GMT+3

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:

I do, it is rea#1044

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Spanish Application - DENIED
French Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - DENIED
Greek Application - ACCEPTED
Hearing Loss Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Psychiatrist Application - DENIED
Russian Application - ACCEPTED
JSL Application - ACCEPTED
Journalist Application - ACCEPTED

^ make sure to click ^

[ For some reason, the two college application links don't seem to be working for me anymore, I am not sure what is causing this, though! ]

Describe your activity on the server?:

I first joined the server in the middle of 2019 and I have been very fond SchoolRP since then. I log on nearly every day for about 5 hours+ in a row, and in these hours I partake in roleplays or sometimes read the forums if there's nothing too interesting happening in-game. I should mention that now that Summer is starting, I have the ability to become more active and increase the time that I spend in the server. Sometimes, depending on what I am needed for, I can extend the time even more just so I can help!
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I am fully aware of that, and I understand why such consequence would occur. Though, I can assure you that it is not going to happen in my case.

upload_2021-6-18_19-19-4.png

What is the student council?:

The student council is a specific group of students who are responsible to keep an ideal role model for the rest of the students. They are supposed to represent the school and encourage good behavior, while providing aid for the teachers and enforcing the school policy. The student council dedicates itself to the school and strives to provide the best experience possible both to their fellow students, and the School Staff. Another thing that should be stated about the council, is that in many occasions, they help clubs organize events and bring their peers together.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

Throughout my roleplaying experience I have interacted with some former Council members, and their actions have really inspired me to become part of their team and provide the best possible aid to them. Another reason is because I believe that being a Councilor would motivate me a lot more to join the server, since I would know that a very interesting roleplaying experience would be waiting for me.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

The school council of Karakura works just like any other school council would. It strives to aid the school staff, provide a better and more efficient learning experience for the rest of the students, while also enforcing the school rules and policy. It helps keep everything on track, and ensure the well-being and health of the students. It is a very important team that helps the school drastically.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

I enjoy working, and will enjoy working even much more in the council. Usually, when a task is given to me, I like completing it as soon as possible, so I can move on to a new task that I can also complete. When a lot of things are given to me at once, I like starting off from the biggest and toughest parts, and slowly moving down to the simple and small parts. I do believe that the council will have countless of interesting tasks for me to do, and I am extremely excited for that.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

The thing that interests me the most about the student council is that I will be able to improve my character's story more. The council provides a ton of fun experiences for the players and those experiences would improve my character-development a lot, which is a thing that I am very interested in.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

I first started roleplaying in minecraft in 2017. I would roleplay in relatively small servers with the same people over and over again. It was so enjoyable for me that I decided that I should seek even more servers based around roleplaying. As I did that, I started becoming more and more interested in Creative-Plot servers, which allowed building and roleplaying at the simultaneously. I spent a good amount of time in those kinds of servers (Around two years to be a bit more specific) until I found out about RoleplayHub via a close friend of mine. From that point onward I started roleplaying in SRP, and here I am, visiting the server on a daily basis and having tons of fun!

upload_2021-6-18_19-49-23.png

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I believe that respecting one's opinion is a very important value, meaning that I would first let the member fully express their idea before giving my input. After they have fully explained what they have in mind, I would kindly let them know that this idea might not be suitable for the occasion. Instead of drafting it completely though, I would help them improve it with some suggestions. An alternative to that, would be to inform them that there's a chance that the idea may be suitable for a different theme/time. All these decisions should be taken after discussed with the whole council, though.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:

In a situation like this, instead of feeling offended, I would be understanding and respectful of my peer's decisions, listening to why they believe that the idea I proposed will not work. After explaining myself, if the idea is still not considered suitable I would simply try to improve and strive to express a better idea next time.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I feel like arguing over a simple idea is not worth the fuss, so I would attempt to calm them down, explaining that they should discuss this in a friendly and open-minded manner.
After succeeding, I would ensure that each member understands where their peer is coming from, and why they have that point of view. With a bit of patience and civilized communication, we will all surely end up in an agreement together.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
If I were to see a councilor acting incorrectly on school grounds, I would initially stop them, and then let the President know about the councilor's misbehavior. Since there is not much I could do in this scenario other than that, I believe that this is something that is up to the Council President to decide.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
Mainly, I believe that if this is something only I disagree with, I will keep it to myself. But if it also includes more members disagreeing with the president's opinion, I believe that an approach very similar to the first trivia question should be taken. Discussing it calmly and giving our opinions respectfully.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would speak to each councilor separately, discussing about what happened between the two. After getting both points of view, I would attempt to discuss it with the two in hopes that they both understood that arguing is not worth it, and that they should set a good example for the school. If the council members do fail to comply though, I would bring it to a higher-up in hopes that they can do something about the situation so it can all be resolved.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:

Since I believe I wouldn't be able to do much about it, I would follow an approach where I attempt to stop the member from abusing their power, and then report it to a higher-up, such as the President, the Principal, etc.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I would simply refuse, despite the fact that they're my friend. They shouldn't intervene with my duty as a councilor and I believe that they should've thought of the consequences before engaging in actions against the school's policy, that would put them in trouble. And while even that may damage our relationship just a bit, I believe that they should receive a punishment accordingly.

upload_2021-6-18_20-23-3.png

Character Name:
Elodie MacLeod

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:

17 years old

Character phone-number:
569-605-259

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

Elodie is an intelligent and energetic woman with a rather interesting fashion taste. She may seem a bit tough at first, but once you get to meet her, you can realize that she is very friendly and outgoing. She is aware of her flaws, and has acknowledged that nobody is perfect. In her spare time, she enjoys giving tours to people who happen to be new around Karakura and helping them with anything that they need.

Character appearance/attire:
As mentioned above, Elodie has got a rather interesting fashion taste, usually consisting of sneakers or heels, shorts and skirts, floral tights and striped shirts. She enjoys coming up with outfit ideas more than anything else!

upload_2021-6-18_20-36-0.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
"I am really looking forward to joining your wonderful team, and although this will be my first time becoming a councilor I believe that I meet all of the requirements needed for the spot. My huge motivation is really going to be useful in the future, you'll see, along with my personality and character! If anyone ever needs help, they can count on me and I'll be there to help immediately!"

Why do you want this position?:
"Throughout the years I have spent in Karakura, I have always been inspired by the student council and their incredible contribution to the school. Ever since I was in 8th Grade I have wanted to contribute to the best of my abilities as well, and getting to achieve that goal means a lot to me."

What interests you the most about student council?:

"The student council is a team full of interesting and unique people, tasks, and challenges. Being in the council team means that you can reinforce the school rules on your peers, which would satisfy me enough to do. I really enjoy when things are going smoothly and nicely and that is my main interest about the council. It's the uniqueness of it."

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

"I will try to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of my schoolmates to the best of my ability, while also ensuring that the school policy is being followed. I will help clubs organize unique events and help student's opinions and concerns be heard. What I want is an enjoyable and safe school experience for everyone visiting it."

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Congratulations! After both the council presidents and I have reviewed your application we decided to accept it!
To get your roles on the Karakura Academics discord applied ping @Tippie#6666 in #help, for the roles in-game you can either DM me or paste the link of this application in /help. Welcome to the student council!

Users who are viewing this thread