Level 7
xqvzie
xqvzie
Rich

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
iMxri

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Was warned once for not using looc/ooc chat properly back a few months ago, not sure when.

What is your timezone?:
UTC+8

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
! Mari#8596

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Age Request | APPROVED | grade/age fix | SchoolRP
Hs Council Application | DENIED | hs council application | SchoolRP
German Application |
DENIED | German language application | SchoolRP
Jsl Application |
DENIED | JSL application | SchoolRP
Jsl Application |
APPROVED | JSL application | SchoolRP
French Application |
APPROVED | french app | SchoolRP
Age Request | APPROVED | grade/age request | SchoolRP
Korean Application | APPROVED | Korean application | SchoolRP

Describe your activity on the server?:
I would be on for more than 5+ hours, depending on what I'm doing or what my plans are, but besides that, I can be
very online on SRP.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I am VERY aware that being inactive will lead in removal from the council which is why I plan on logging on
every day/every one or two days for at least few hours.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:

The student council is a group of students who volunteer and was chosen to give and help
students the confidence to take on leadership in the future and now; the student council are students who
take a part of the school and help people develop a good reputation with good relationships.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
The student councils I see around the school inspire me because of how selfless and kind-hearted they are, they
inspire me to be a great leader and a great friend myself to my family and friends.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The Karakura council is like a normal council student, the Karakura school councils make sure everything's
under control and safe while still making it fun and not boring! They make sure to keep the school
well developed and safe as possible.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I see myself as a hard working person who try to make their work quickly and efficiently, trying my best to do the things that I need
to do and the things that I can do to help others.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
The thing that makes me interested in the student council is the fact we get to be able to help others
and develop new relationships, making friends and getting along is one of my favorite hobbies
and I wonder how to be like the other councilors, being selfless and to inspire people to do the same!

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I have been roleplaying for almost 3 years now, I really loved roleplaying and such and started at only doing those chatting roleplays- I
don't know a proper way of how to explain it, but it was really fun and I looked forward into the roleplaying community. Though there were
times I stopped roleplaying due to how I became busy and had less time for roleplaying, but due to how I saw HaydenBlake [A youtuber who
makes roleplays if you didn't know- cough] and how she made a series of SRP I really wanted to see what the server can see and give me, and
roleplaying online made me really happy and made me friends and relationships I couldn't make before- so in short, roleplaying is apart of
my life.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I would calmly say that it's not the best idea but also isn't the worst idea and would recommend to submit a better and
understanding kind of idea in the nicest way possible, I would also tell them to be creative and express themselves through
their own creativity.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I would kindly ask if we can try it doing the idea once just to test what will be the results of the idea I suggested, if
it still worked and the others still dislike it, I would kindly back out and say that we don't need to use the idea if
not approved or liked.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would kindly stop the two councilors from arguing and try to talk to both of them to see both of their sides of
why and why shouldn't the idea be accepted or denied, as soon as the two councilors calm down, I would explain to them what the other
said and what they should do, and convince one of them to at least agree with the other's opinion.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would immediately report this to the head of the student councilors and take a picture or some sort of evidence that
they were if they're in denial of making problems/bullying, once I tell the council president I'll quickly lead them to where I saw the
councilor bullying and causing problems so the council president and the fellow councilor would talk about the councilor's
actions privately.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would hesitate to fight back and would try to tell my opinion and what I think about the current idea of what the council
president said, though I know my character will obviously obey, she'll still try and fight back in the calmest and
nicest way possible.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would try and make them calm down quickly and efficiently, telling them to stop before this ruins their work ethically and that
they can get removed from the council if they kept continuing this kind of attitude. Giving them a chance to make up and warn them to not do it again.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I would tell the principal or council president so they could deliver the news to the principal immediately, giving them proof
like photos, videos, ect etc., and afterwards would approach them and tell them to stop them immediately, and if the school faculty still
wouldn't listen, I would tell them to stop or else I will inform the school faculty's higherups like vice-deans, vice-principal, ect etc.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I would kindly reject their request due to how favoritism doesn't work here in the student council and that
everyone needs to be treated EQUALLY, though I will apologize after detention and walk away due to how I couldn't
do their request since they're one of my friends.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Suzuki, Sungmin Lee Cheong

Character Gender:
Genderfluid

Character Age:
18 Y/O

Character phone-number:
500-970-571

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Sung-min would have an extroverted kind of personality, depending on their mood of course, they’d be cheerful and colorful most of the time.
The individual also tends to console the ones who are in need of comforting and strives to be a good person towards people as much as they can.

Sung-min would also treat people the same way the others would treat them, for example; if a person treats them nicely, they’ll treat them nicely, but if they treat them badly. . Karma returns to them and Sung-min will treat them badly as well.

Character appearance/attire:
Sung-min would be 5’2’’ which would be 157.48 cm and would have the color of jewel blue eyes that would sparkle most of the time, though in some moments not. Sung-min’s hair would be short, having a small braid at their right side, having messy bangs in the front of their hair that would cover their eyes a bit more.
The color of the individual’s hair would be some kind of the color red, but has a small hue of pink, like a maroon sort of color but a bit pink.

Sung-min would also be seen sometimes in pastel/soft colored clothing with a soft kind of vibe along the clothing they wear.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
What separates me from other applicants seeking my position is that I tend to help take care of the school environment and that
I want to make relationships I couldn't do or make at the moment, what separates me from others is that I want strive help the school
faculty when they aren't there to help the fellow students.

Why do you want this position?:
I want to be a student council since I want to help develop myself to be a good leader and a good influence to others as well!

What interests you the most about student council?:
The thing that makes me interested in the student council is the fact we get to be able to help others
and develop new relationships, making friends and getting along is one of my favorite hobbies
and I wonder how to be like the other councilors, being selfless and to inspire people to do the same!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
A fellow student who wants to express her creativity through the school councilor organization and would try their
best to make everyone and everything feel joy!

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Pending
Thank you for applying, this application will be reviewed next time we're reviewing applications!

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome back to the student council! You'll be contacted via DM's for what to do next.

Users who are viewing this thread