Level 3
booGh0stie
booGh0stie
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: TheCatCult

Past warns/kicks/bans?: None

What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Smol_Bean#9311

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): None

Describe your activity on the server?: Mostly active after school for about 3ish hours and on days not on school or any events 6-10 hours.

List your accounts and roles on this server?: Grade 11 student Jessie Schwarz

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes I do understand this.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?: They are students who work hard for the school.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): The ability to help out

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): Yes I do and I am told I'm quite creative

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?: No I unfortunately can't

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this? If they don't react to me I shall call for backup.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? Send out the information to catch the child.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? I would have a talk to the councilor and comfort the student.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? I would ask the director for the missing information so I may be properly informed of that meeting.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this? I would calmly tell them what was taught of me and we work it out.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

A homecoming/prom dance would be wonderful. This event would be held during the evening. There will be dresses and tux, they all will be affordable. There will be an admission fee but it wouldn't be expensive, the student council (and I, if I get in) would pick various themes, the halls would be decorated an an area would be selected for the dance, there will be music snacks and drinks. If there will be any alcohol found the student who brought it would suffer detention or any other punishment. if the dress code doesn't apply to a students outfit the nurse will have a proper change of clothes, this will be supplied by the admission fee and if some clothing stores don't mind donating some outfits. Teachers would be patrolling on the look out for strays making out all rooms will be locked for faculty and student council use only, if a student council member is caught doing a punishable act, a punishment could be the revocation of their student council role. Any open windowed area will be covered for there is no need for it to be open because that area is not needed. This event can be large or small depends on the area chosen. Tickets will be limited by amount. If it is allowed there might be a need resource pack addition for the theme of the dance. The gates would have to be kept open during the dance time, or another warping area to let the students in during the time. The halls could be blocked off to prevent any strays and have a clear path of where the student needs to go. This event is optional for students who don't have the required money. Tickets for the event are sold 4 days prior to the dance. After the party the student council will be the clean up crew in order to maintain the cleanliness of the school.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Jessie Schwarz

Character Gender: Non-Binary

Character Age: 17

Character phone-number: 030-047-2928

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality: Nice, kinda shy, always wants new friends kind of talkative.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1650049057585.png1650049108510.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I just want to have fun and be involved so I can help.

Why do you want this position?: So I can help others in need and share my creativity.

What interests you the most about student council?: The events they set up and being able to help out.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: Ideas and help around the halls.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

- Thank you for taking your time to write an application! Unfortunately, we found the application lacked detail. I suggest developing the answers before applying again​

Users who are viewing this thread