GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
I have three accounts as of the making of this application;

jeemay
jeemay2
jimmier

I’m applying with jeemay2

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I have been banned twice, one was a false ban that was reverted shortly after and another was a mistake from my side and I can promise it won’t repeat.

What is your timezone?:
Greenwich Mean Time +2 (GMT+2)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?
I do, jimmy.#5830

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

[ Character Authorisation Applications ]

- Age 18 request [ACCEPTED]
- Age 18 request #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language #3 [ACCEPTED]
- German Language [ACCEPTED]
- German Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Korean Language #1 [DENIED]
- Korean Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Albanian Language [ACCEPTED]
- Car Request [ACCEPTED]
- Item Request [ACCEPTED]

[ City-Related Applications ]
(Non-School-Related)

- Police Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- Police Application #2 [DENIED]
- Police Application #3 [DENIED]
- Police Application #4 [DENIED]
- EMS Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- EMS Application #2 [DENIED]
- EMS Application #3 [DENIED]
- BMD Application [DENIED]

(School-Related)

- College Professor Application [ACCEPTED]
- College Professor Application #2 [ACCEPTED]
- D.T Teacher Application [ACCEPTED]
- School-Librarian Application [ACCEPTED]
- School-Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
- Receptionist Application [ACCEPTED]
- Journalist Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- Journalist Application #2 [ACCEPTED] via DMs
- Club Application [ACCEPTED]

[ Community Team Applications]

- Lore-Team Application #1 [DENIED]
- Lore-Team Application #2 [DENIED]
- Lore-Team Application #3 [DENIED]
- Event-Team Application #1 [DENIED]

[ Miscellaneous Applications ]

- Ban Appeal #1 [DENIED]
- Ban Appeal #2 [DENIED]
- Ban Appeal #3 [ACCEPTED] (First Ban)
- Ban Appeal #4 [ACCEPTED] via DMs (Second Ban)

Describe your activity on the server?:
I'm active on the server pretty much every day from 6-7 hours

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, fully aware of this and respect this.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The definition of a council is a group of students within a school that are usually picked by the Principal in order to organize school-related events and address issues with students and solve them. They hold the responsibility of controlling the general behaviour within the school and make sure everyone is following the rules of the school. The Student Council is run by a President which is elected by the Council itself. Alongside the President, there's the Vice-President(s) who play the role of the president if they're absent during any meeting or event where they're supposed to be present.

The holders of the President and Vice-President positions are picked via a vote by the entirety of the council and it usually goes to the most committed and most fitting member of the Council. Both College and Highschool Councillors work in harmony to ensure order within the School and punish anyone breaking rules or vandalizing school property.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I have two main reasons to apply for the Student Councillor Position;

• Firstly, I currently play a character that behaves in a manner very similar to that of a Councillor. Even though he is not that close to any of the Council Members, he's more than interested in joining. He plays the role of a profound sophomaniac who aims to achieve a lot using only his intelligent thinking which he obtains via reading and enriching his knowledge of those around him and acknowledging their traits and behavior. He knows how to show superiority without being a narcissist and has a good general understanding of how to handle situations.

• I have a lot of OOC Friends who are currently part of both the HS and College Council and they have really gotten me interested in the council in general. They've shown it to be a fun experience and have driven me to apply here today to experience this for myself. I only know little about the council and am very interested in knowing more about it and remaining committed to it and hard-working throughout the period of me possessing this role. Moreover, I'm looking forward to meeting new people on the server whether it's OOCly or ICly, and roleplaying with them in-game to improve my roleplaying abilities and enjoy my time on the server.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The School Council of Karakura holds the responsibility of dealing with student-related issues and coming up with an equitable solution to it that leaves both parties equally treated. They're also asked to ensure order throughout the whole school and hand detention to those who break the school's rules or vandalize any form of school property. Lastly, they're also responsible for hosting school-wide events and supervising club events too.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
My work ethic usually consists of staying organized, respectful and humble. I aim to help everyone at the school, making sure everything is in proper working order. I’ll be sure to serve justice in every situation, punishing the wrongful party and not be biased towards any of the students. I intend to remain committed, hard-working and an ideal councillor.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
I believe what interests me most is the work that the council gets to take part in. Whether generally taking care of the school and making sure everything is in proper working order or participating in the various club events or even making their own school events! I personally think the Council

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Roleplaying has been my main interest ever since I purchased Minecraft. I, like many others, used to watch roleplaying series relating to School Roleplay such as Aphmau or SamGladiator and many others and these types of roleplay have really gotten me into the whole idea of Minecraft Roleplay and have made me join many roleplaying servers where I roleplayed a lot and understood the basics of roleplay. I mainly did FantasyRP and WW2RP but I did also have a lot of interest in SchoolRP and this grew upon joining RPH where I REALLY got into roleplay and started putting time into it.

I have played almost every single role on the server and have experienced and excelled in many different types of roleplay on the server. I can comfortably say that I’m an over-average roleplayer and I know how to properly RP and how to DetailRP and many many other aspects that makes roleplaying with me entertaining for the other party. I believe my roleplaying capabilities are very fitting for the position of Councillor and I hope you can agree with me.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I’d begin by politely disagreeing with the said member on their idea trying not to hurt their feelings in the process. I’d then point out why I think this idea would not be beneficial to the School Council and then suggest a better idea if I have one at hand. If not, I’d recommend changes to the already presented idea which can help make it more useful for the Council.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I’d simply respect the fact that all the other members found my idea not beneficial to the Council. It’s normal to have failed ideas and successful ones. I believe reacting calmly and respectfully would be the best reaction to having an idea of mine declined.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I’d quickly calm down both parties, trying to release some of the tension between them. I’d ask them to discuss the matter civilly without causing a big argument. If it’s really required, I’d take it to my own hands to try and figure out a moderate solution with them.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I’d immediately rush to stop that Councillor from what they’re doing, dragging them aside away from the crowd. I’d then begin to speak with them privately trying to show them what they’re doing wrong and reminding them of the consequences they might face if they keep up this behaviour. If they refuse to comply, I’d simply just report to a higher-up of the Council.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I’d politely object to their opinion, respectfully presenting why I disagree with them. I’d then present other points to the conversations which I deem better than what was originally presented. If the president still decides to disagree with me and stick with their original opinion, then I ought to fully respect their decision regardless of what it is.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I’d quickly rush to break the tension between them temporarily before taking both of them to the Councillors’ room --a more appropriate and private location to talk-- to tell the both of them to not fight during school hours as this affects our reputation considering the council is meant to be a role model for well-behaved students. Moreover, I’d point out the obvious damage the fighting is doing to their work ethic and how both of them should act more responsibly during school hours.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I’d approach the said faculty member asking them to not abuse the power given to them on school grounds. I try to keep my tone polite and respectful, minding the obvious age gap between us. If they refuse to comply and continue to abuse power, I’d report to one of the members of the SLT.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I’d simply refuse to be biased towards one of my friends, especially during school hours when I’m doing my job as a councillor. Getting someone out of detention cause they’re my friend or close to me will simply not be an option to me. I’d perhaps try to encourage them to do better next time to avoid getting detention.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Shigeru Kakora

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(81+) 650-061-476

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Shigeru would be a very polite male, with a strong character and a professional vibe to him. He’d be very social and friendly to everyone yet try not to lose his character as a Councillor. He values the time he spends with other Councillors trying to befriend them all and remain well-liked amongst all.

Character appearance/attire:
Shigeru would be a Japanese male of average height and weight. He’d have white pale skin and light brown eyes. He’d possess silky brown hair and would usually wear casual clothing along with a white bandana. He’d always keep his clothes clean and proper, trying to look as formal as possible.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I’ve recently enrolled into the Karakura Highschool and I have been hearing a lot about the Council from my sister. It seems like a very interesting group of individuals and I wish to join and give my all to the Council. I believe I make a good fit for the council with my formal, polite and professional manner of handling things. Commitment and hard work are other factors that make me more than suitable for the position of Highschool Councillor.

Why do you want this position?:
Like mentioned before, my sister is a strong influence when it comes to why I want this position. I find it really interesting to work as a Councillor and I believe, again, that I make a good fit for the position. I plan to work along with all the other Councillors to help make the school better in any way possible.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The most interesting part about the School Council has to be their contribution to the school and the constant hard work to improve the school’s environment to make it a safer and more enjoyable place for all the students of Karakura. I obviously intend to do that myself also with the help of all my fellow Councillors.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Bringing new ideas to the table and proposing different event ideas are some of the things I plan to do to improve the school’s environment. Other things like patrolling the hallways for any misbehaving students and watching over detention are also of my plans. Professionalism and hard work will of course play a big role in these types of plans.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Unfortunately, after both the presidents and I have reviewed your application we've come to the decision to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Even though your application was good your history isn't acceptable for this role. If you're still interested in this role you're free to reapply once you've proven you've changed positively.

Users who are viewing this thread