conqnest
conqnest
Notable

GENERAL INFORMATION

--

What is your Minecraft Username?:

DragonFluffers

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

I believe I got a warning for selling glitched items on the auction house when I first joined, which was ages ago.

I don’t remember any other infractions I may have had, but regardless, if there were any, they are nowhere near the present and I most likely have learned since.

N/A

What is your timezone?:

EDT

Discord tag:

Castriel#7886

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server?;

JSL Application - [DENIED]

JSL Application - [ACCEPTED]

Russian Language Application - [ACCEPTED]

German Language Application - [ACCEPTED] [N/A, unlinkable]

Height Application - [ACCEPTED]

Alongside various other applications that are trivial and irrelevant, such as glitched items.

Describe your activity on the server?:

I’m frequently active on the server, online, and wandering around whenever I have free time to do as I please. I particularly tend to not stay online for more than a few hours, on account of having nothing to do or responsibilities to attend to, which I intend to fix through submitting this application, as I have much time to attend to duties as a counselor, hence why I'm looking for something like this.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

I understand and will try my best to prevent this from occurring by going with my present schedule while also logging in as much as possible.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

--

What is the student council?:

The school council is a friendly group that contains various backgrounds, and various personalities to keep the school a safe, enjoyable place to learn and interact with others. The group is often taking care of those around them and looking out for their fellow students. They’re around to make sure things are running smoothly and without fail, alongside being a positive voice for those who need to hear it and an ear to listen if there is a problem. The student council works to make the school safe and is a very admirable group of people.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council?;

I decided to apply for the student council due to a brief lack of experiences and activities to participate in throughout Karakura, despite being frequently active, only to find myself wandering with nothing to do within Karakura. I found this to be a shining opportunity where I can help people more than I presently can. This position, alongside having more responsibilities and experience, being a part of the council will grant me a place for responsibility and various tasks I am fully prepared to welcome.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

As stated previously, The Karakura student council is a group of individuals gathered together to improve and work on the school’s environment. The school council are those that enforce, protect, and make sure everything is in order and working as smoothly as it can. The council works to promote a healthy and fun learning environment for those around them.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

My work ethic is very determined and persistent. I usually will work endlessly on something until I see it as complete or fixed in a way that I please if I sense something is off or incorrect. I will learn new skills and provide as much as I can if it is necessary and will most likely not give up unless something is directly in my way, or outright unethical and therefore cannot go on. I am a very hard worker that usually stays extremely determined, but patient if necessary.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

The student council interests me by the responsibilities it upholds while working together and presented in a respected and respectful way. The council interests me by the tasks they complete, constantly working for a better environment for those around the school seems ideal, being a way to interact with others, alongside giving me more responsibilities and actions to take to prevent harm and encourage a friendly environment while still being a student.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying?:

I have frequent experience in roleplay, being an interest of mine since I was a little kid. I’ve been working endlessly to improve my skill and be more descriptive, while precise with my wording and writing. I love interacting with others in this style and therefore proceed to use my characters in this fashion daily. I’m easily very skilled with this, but regardless, hoping to gain more skill through this potential experience I’d be granted.

SCENARIOS

--

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I believe I should introduce a counterargument to the idea, if it is awful, presenting my views on the topic and the potential of its downfall. I could instigate a more positive and effective idea, with proper thought-through reasoning, sharing my views with the member and others. I'd keep an open mind and believe in compromise or persuasion to avoid potential disaster, and explaining it as such.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:

If I propose a widely disliked idea, I would like the reasoning behind why it is negative, presenting my positives to the potential, while highly acknowledging the negatives and other’s views. I could suggest further ideas to cancel out the negatives, but if it is outright disliked by others, I could either persist with improving and working on the idea if I truly believe in it, or moving on to a separate one.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

I would most likely sit to the side as I form my opinion, considering both sides and posing questions to one or the other. To de-intensify the argument I would go out of my way to demonstrate a calm and welcoming approach to the situation, attempt to clear the room of arguing, and keeping a dignified stance. If the argument is not diffused, I’d deem it reasonable to interact with a higher authority to help address the situation.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:

I’d try to address the situation as quickly, calmly, and reasonably as possible, while still keeping a disapproving and negative stance on such behavior, talking to the counselor personally to see if there is an underlying problem. If such actions were presently unavailable, I would most likely go to a higher authority to promote some sort of resulting punishment towards such inappropriate behavior.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

I would speak up to my thought process, calmly arguing why I disagree and keeping a civil and friendly environment in the process, addressing why I disagree, and allowing more points to be agreed or argued, keeping an open mind in case there is an effective point made. If there is, I'd most likely go along and contribute to the things in which I agree.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

I’d most likely either try to attempt to discuss the situation together or individually to help fix the problem without further conflict, making my strongest attempt to understand both sides as per usual, and using this to try to help understand one another and resolve such dispute. If such a problem is out of my hands, there are always authorities who have greater power to help resolve the problem within the council and go back to peace.

A school faculty member is abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:

I’d immediately acquire proof and evidence of such actions through screenshots and various other ways, and leave it to those in a higher position to address the situation.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:

I most likely would not do anything to benefit their assigned punishments, informing them that this is not my job and not what I will use my position for, as they are my friend, and they should surely understand that there are consequences to their actions, and inform them as such. I would not get my friend out of detention, as they would not be my friend if their goal in this situation is to take advantage of me and my position.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Cadell Percival Adler

Character Gender:

Cis Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

[+81] 349-819-318

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

Cadell is a very straightforward and cautious individual. He comes across as serious and untrusting when you’d first speak to him, before slowly mellowing out and interacting in more kind and sincere manners. Cadell is very determined with an extreme need to constantly be working on something. Such habits making him a valuable asset to the council, as he’d be persistently there with ideas and not one to take his position lightly in situations. He’s a very smart male, despite his lack of knowledge in specific topics. He usually ends up tending to stick to the things he enjoys, positioning his resulting work to be effective and as efficient as possible.

Character appearance/attire:

[[This is his most recent attire, though I frequently edit or change skins and outfits, as I very much enjoy editing and making them, I’m working on improving my skill :)]]

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I think I should be accepted, as I am very hard working and would be a valuable and efficient asset to the councilors. I’d also like to make the school a better place for those around me, to welcome such positions to improve my environment and work hard to make my peers comfortable as well as safe.

Why do you want this position?:

I want this position to welcome responsibility, have more of a place in the school while helping others and presenting my own opinions, and sharing my interactions. I’d like to be there to present ideas and keep the school a healthier and safer environment for everyone, as well as understand what it is like to be in this sort of position, to come to conclusions, to gain views on the people I’d meet, as well as gaining a place in the school, to which people see that I belong, and to gain a higher respect for authority.

What interests you the most about student council?:

I’m most interested in the responsibilities I would have to uphold if I joined, The people that are in the council, and the relationships I would form through such an experience. I’m Interested in the different ways I can help and provide to the school.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I’d work hard to provide ideas that can help bring about safer change and fulfill the different aspects that are needing extra work. I would gratefully assist those who need it, providing an ear to listen, or a voice to inform. I’d contribute endless work if it is needed, and be there to be an active and determined member of the council.

Thank you for reading and I hope I get in! :]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread