players online

[HS] Karakura High | Student Council Application

GG_Gremlin

Level 33
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?:
FroggyRP.

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I have been warned in the past about not being on school grounds during school hours.

What is your timezone?:
AEST, GMT+10.
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Ryochi#8071.

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/krystal-froggy-i-h-filipino-application.43742/ | Filipino Language Application | APPROVED
| JSL Language Application | APPROVED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cane-glitch-coco-chanel-handbag.36756/ | Glitch Item Fix | APPROVED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/brookl...ch-language-application-re-application.35892/ | French Language Re-Application | APPROVED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/brooklyn-bonbon-sakuhana-french-language-application.35878/ | French Language Application | DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/yuyun-yuyu-jin-language-application.35274/ | Korean Language Application | APPROVED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.34189/ | JSL Language Application | APPROVED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-12-rank-request.33318/ | Age up Request | APPROVED

Describe your activity on the server?:
I have been rather active recently due to school holidays, logging on and off for several hours at a time.
Once school comes back up, I will not be available for 3 hours for 5 days, when those 3 hours happen are flexible.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without a log will result in removal from the council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:

A student council is a group of hard-working and dedicated students who volunteer to help others, they have confidence in themselves and in others; they are role models for other students. They are the friendly faces that you see in the hallways of Karakura High, you can come to them whenever you need help.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I majorly admire the hard work and dedication of people in the student council, they are always such excellent role models and such amazing people. I want to be one of the friendly faces that people see in the hallway that people know they can come to whenever they are in need of help.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The school council of Karakura make the school a fun and safe space for everyone, they keep things under control, they host events and they suggest new ideas to make the school even better.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I would describe myself as a very hard-working person who tries my best to get it right the first time, if I am not sure about something I will ask others for their opinions and their help, in the account that I fail, I will ask for feedback on how I can do better and apply that to the next time.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
The thing that interests me the most about the student council is that we get to make new friends every day, create new memories and be a part of a tight-knit group that all co-operate and get along with each other.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes, I do have past experience in roleplaying, ever since I was a kid I would write stories, especially interactions between two characters, during my pre-teen years I mainly roleplay via Minecraft servers, such as roleplay houses on Hypixel Housing or in Discord DMS and now I mainly roleplay via the Roleplay hub server on SchoolRP or via the website Toyhou.se.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I quietly and calmly say "Hey that's not the best idea but what if we..." and would attempt to come up with a similar idea, and together with the person we would expand on their original thought and create something better as a team. I would then propose this new idea to the team.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
The student council is all about teamwork and cooperation; if no one else likes the idea that I proposed then I would drop it and listen to what the other members have to say and what their ideas are.

However, the idea is something I am passionate about, I would explain my idea further, if they still dislike my idea then I would drop the idea and listen to the other member's ideas, as more heads are always better than one.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would calmly but quickly intervene, suggesting a compromise where a little bit of both ideas is incorporated.

A counsellor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would stay at a safe distance away from the counsellor and begin to record or photograph them doing this, I would then send this evidence to the proper authorities and allow them to deal with consequences.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would politely interject saying something along the lines of "I'm sorry but I disagree." and then begin stating my opinion on the matter.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would approach each of them at a different time, explaining that this isn't healthy for either of them and that they should learn to forgive each other or just work alongside each other as partners, not everyone needs to be friends with each other but basic respect and decency should always be a given.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I would stay at a safe distance from the school faculty member and either begin recording or taking photos, once I have gathered evidence I will then bring the evidence to the appropriate authorities so that they may hand out consequences.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I would shrug and politely say "I'm sorry you got detention, but I can't bail you out, you have to learn from your mistakes and face the consequences of your actions, we can always hang out later."

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

Krystal Hunter-Asame

Character Gender:
Female | She/They

Character Age:
18 years old

Character phone-number:
175 482 590

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
My character tends to mimic whatever situation they're in, if they're in a group of very loud people, she'll become very loud herself, if she's in a quiet group of people, she'll become quiet. Her general and overall personality is childish but clever, she is very friendly especially around people she knows, however, she can be a rather anxious person when meeting new people or trying new things.

Character appearance/attire:
Krystal is an athletic, young Maori woman from New Zealand, she stands 5"2" feet tall with long brown hair with a small bit of her fringe dyed blonde; the top of her hair would always seemingly be covered by a frog hat, her usual attire is a casual, comfortable but nice white and green sports jersey accompanied with a white, spaghetti-strap crop-top and a black skirt.
Casual Krystal - Screenshot.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
The thing that separates me from the other applicants is that I am already trying my best to be a friendly face to students, helping them out whenever I can and talking to them if I see that they're upset or alone! Whenever others are happy I am happy, so I want to make as many people as happy as I possibly can so I can be my best self.

Why do you want this position?:
I want to be a part of the student council because although I try my best to be social, I am still quite anxious around people, I would love to learn how to shake off that anxiety and not let it be the forefront of my thoughts, I want to develop new relationships, make new friends with people I wouldn't usually make friends with, I want to step into the great wide world and out of my comfort zone. I want to be a leader for the person I used to be, a new student, all alone, trying to figure herself out. I want to be the person that helps that person figure themselves out, I want to be that person for everyone, I want them to see me as an older-sister like figure and know that I'll always be there for them, and I want to inspire people to do the same, as I was inspired by the already hard-working members of the council.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The thing that interests me the most about the student council is that they get to hosts events for fellow students like ourselves, I want to be a part of that process, a part of the behind-the-scenes action, I know when I come to events I always gawk and stare in amazement at all of the hard work and dedication it must have taken to set up, I want to be the one who sets it up, I want to be the one who puts in all of her best efforts and see people admire the hard work and dedication of my fellow council members and me.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I can contribute a new perspective, as I am still quite new to the school myself, only being here for about a month now, I would love to share my ideas, my thoughts and my hand to the school. How can I make the school a fun and safe place? Simple, I can be there for my fellow students always, whenever they need me, I'm there, the friendly older sister with a smile and a hug, waiting.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Thank you for applying, after a very brief discussion between the council (vice-)presidents we have decided to accept your application! Welcome to the student council! You will receive more information on what's next via discord.

Users who are viewing this thread