mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[HS] Karakura High | Student Council Application

GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: KidzInBazement

Past warns/kicks/bans?: I got banned in 2016-2017 and appealed to get unbanned in 2019, I have been playing quite frequently since then.

What is your timezone?: Est

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Mom.#3618

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): Most of them are repetitive so I will post ones that got accepted College x9 denied x 1 accepted (Got removed earlier)Teacher x1 Accepted (Removed later) And I post these because it won't let me post links! I would if I could.

Describe your activity on the server?: I wouldn't say I'm the most active! I spend around 3-4 hours a day because my life is practically only free.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yup

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:
The student council is a group that offers to help people around them, they are a selected few and set a model for other students. The student council are helpful, nice and all around just good people.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I don't have a specific reason, I think it'd be because my ic would want to set a better model.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: The student council makes Karakura High School a better place for people, they try to enhance people's learning experiences and try to make them better!

How would you describe your work ethic?: Describing my work ethic... To be honest I am pretty hard working! I put in whatever I can and try my best on whatever I need to do!

What interests you the most about the student council?: Being able to help people and setting an example.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I used to play a lot of FiveM!

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I wouldn't get mad at the person of course I would just tell them that I don't care for the idea, although I'm not the deciding factor some good advice does help.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: We'd go over what was so bad about it and improve it from there! If they decide to just skip over it entirely we'll focus on somebody else's!

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I try to defuse the argument and see where it started, we work from there to get that point into something we all agree with.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: I ask the councilor to stop doing what they are doing, if the councilor would continue I would grab a teacher, staff member, or the principal if they are near me, I leave the person that has a higher role than me to stop them.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: Well it's always good to point out what you don't like, I would give constructive criticism on what I didn't like and I would point out what I did like if anything!

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would ask the two to stop, if they are going to argue do it in a more private place where everyone won't hear it! If it gets too physical I would call over someone like the principal or a teacher!

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: I would tell them they are abusing their power way too much, hoping the faculty member would stop I would walk away and go on about my business, if they continued I would tell the principal to see if he could do something about it or the dean.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: I tell them no, instantly, I wouldn't want to get in trouble and wouldn't want to become someone who does stuff like that, getting in trouble could get my student council removed and could not only get me, but them as well in trouble.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Grigory "H" "Nierio

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: 626169836

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: My character has autism, he is mostly chill and is sometimes difficult to communicate with, other than that he is extremely nice, he enjoys being a friend to people and loves talking to others!

Character appearance/attire: My character wears mainly the same clothes, some nice pajamas! He is 7'1 and has a big smile! He has some different clothes but not a whole bunch of them, he wears around 2-3 different outfits a week, and sometimes doesn't even change out of his pajama's.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I am the same as most people but in real life I do actually have autism, the only thing that separates me from other people is mainly my autism.

Why do you want this position?: I want this position not to get popularity or do better in classes, I want this role to be a role model, be nicer to others and set an example for a lot of people, meet others, and make new friends! Having this position would make me more of a team leader and not just that guy that hangs in the back getting ignored, I could help people and just be an all-around good person.

What interests you the most about student council?: The fact that I could share my ideas and they would be listened to without being passed up! There's also that I would be able to contribute to Karakura High School in many different ways and make it a better place, I'd be able to see all around Karakura and help around. Watching others change the school brings an entire different perspective to the student council and most possibly the best thing about it.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I could contribute the ability to listen to students and listen to what they think should be changed, I would try to change everything that people don't like and try to make them feel better. I could help people with work and break up fights around the school as well. Making the school a safe environment is the number one priority of a student council member and I feel like I could help very much with that!

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for applying, unfortunately after both the council (vice-)presidents and I have read your application we have decided to deny your application due to the following reasons:
- Your application is rather short, please elaborate more on the answers given when you reapply.

Users who are viewing this thread