[HS] Karakura High | Student Council Application

umiizxxmie

Level 3
umiizxxmie
umiizxxmie
Rich
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: Itz_Kristaaaaaa

Past warns/kicks/bans?: I has a warn today of using /looc in phone (cause my friend's ign is too long I can't /f msg him quickly).

What is your timezone?: GMT+7

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: DatKrista#4584

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): Language (Chinese) App: Denied
Language (Chinese): Denied

Describe your activity on the server?: I would spend all my free times on SRP is gonna be 4-5 hours.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes, I am aware that inactivity for more than 15 days will be removed from the council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?: A Student council is a group of students helping and engaging other students to have a better day or mood. They are nice and friendly to other people and have a sweet smile to help them, and you can come to then whenever you needs help.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I see lots of student councils going around the school helping other student, and one of my friend he is a council and he helped me a lot when I'm new.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: They try their best to stop everything bad happening around school to keep everyone safe and healthy. They also help students to get better at something or learn a new thing.

How would you describe your work ethic?: No matter what work I've got to do I will do my best to complete the task.

What interests you the most about the student council?: I really like helping people and stuff and everyday I see the councils going around I really feels great. They have their confidence on helping others.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I played rp games on Roblox before, but there isn't any failrp, gangrp something like that so I'm not quite sure what these are.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I would tell that member that her idea is good but not good enough, I would encourage her to try her best and make a most good idea.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: I would tell everyone this idea isn't that bad, but we could make suggestions to make it better so that everyone could agree about it.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would kindly make the councilors to calm down and suggest to try both of the ideas to see which one is better.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: I would walk up to that councilor and warn him that if he does this again I would report to the principal

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would kindly tell him that I don't really like this idea and I will try to ask him if he could change his idea and I will suggest a bit of my idea to make it way better.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I will tell them to stop it immediately and talk nicely to each other to not affect their important work.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: I would stand infront of him and say stop, or I would report to the principal to get you work well and not use their power on school grounds.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: I will kindly tell them that they have done something wrong and they will recive what they get after they have done something against the rules. And I will keep my eye on them more to keep them away from making the same mistake again.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Krista Shaii Spring

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: 756986263

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: She is usually quiet when there is nothing to do with her, because she is quite shy, but if is her work to talk more she would be very responsible on it. She is mostly friendly depends on her mood, but if she is not in a good mood she would try to not show that she is unhappy because she doesn't like spreading her bad mood to other people.

Character appearance/attire: She would mostly wear pastel color and her body skin is very white.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: The thing separates me from other application is I'm good at helping people especially when they are having a mental breakdown.

Why do you want this position?: I want this position because... I love helping people I've mentioned that and then the other reason is I am really bored everytime when I get on SRP.

What interests you the most about student council?: You get to know more people when having this role, and you can communicate with other councils about making events and stuff like that. So you get a chance to share your idea to others.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I would spend all my time on it to make the school a better place. No matter what I have to do I would always try my best to achieve the best point.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for applying, unfortunately after both the council (vice-)presidents and I have read your application we have decided to deny your application due to the following reasons:
- Your application is rather short, when re-applying please elaborate more on the questions asked.

Users who are viewing this thread