Level 8
JustVibing
JustVibing
Omega+
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?:
DabbingLegend

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Not on this account, but on VideG I've been banned once for ERP 4 months ago, but that was when I first joined the server and didn't understand what classified as ERP. I haven't recieved any warnings/kicks/bans since then.

What is your timezone?:
I currently live in Eastern Standard Time

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
I do have discord, it is Vide#6969

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Grade 12 [Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/i-need-to-be-grade-12.41824/
JSL Application [
Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.42874/
Grade 12 (For a different account) [
Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/rank-upgrade-to-grade-12.42490/

Describe your activity on the server?:
I'm usually on for at least 5-9 hours a day on weekdays, and up to 16 hours on weekends, although I will take small breaks throughout the day to not burn myself out.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
[18][Grade-12][Track-Team] Andrew Kiyama || VideG [Omega Kid]
[18][Grade-12] Shirai M. Campbell || ShiraiRP [Fundraiser+]
[3][Cat] 'Skylar' || WhyAmIDoingThis [Fundraiser+]
[18][Grade-12] Andrew J. Kiyama || DabbingLegend [Rich Kid] (This is my councilor account if accepted)

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I understand that I will be removed from the council after being inactive for 15 days, unless if I log the reason why I'll be inactive, and to make sure that I have a valid reason why.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:
The student council is a group of students who take their time to help school faculty make sure that other students are following the school rules, and to give punishments if they absolutely have to. They also help plan school events throughout the year to make the school a lot more entertaining, although within a certain budget of course to make sure the school isn't spending too much money. Also, the student council helps out their fellow classmates if they have any questions, and they show the new students around the school, tell them what rules to follow, and to make them feel comfortable around the school environment, as well as to help them make friends.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.):
A friend of mine is in the student council, and they have encouraged me to apply for it. I also would like to make new friends both icly and oocly when joining the council, but also would like to make sure students are following school rules icly since my character Andrew does that as well as I do oocly in my college classes.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, I am aware that I will have to be creative and have to be helping out with events in the school, and to make sure nothing goes wrong in those events. I am ready to be judge for something that I come up with, rather the other council members will like my ideas or not.

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?:

President:
The President is the one in charge of the student council. They are the ones who make sure that the other council members don't break any rules or abuse their powers, and they have every right to kick the person out of the council if they absolutely have to. They also talk to the SLT, which consists of the Principle, Vice-Principal, Dean, and Vice-Dean, about anything going on in the council, possible events that might be hosted, and the budget for the host, and the SLT can make some adjustments of the budget if they absolutely have to, especially if the price for everything to set it up is too high. However, if the President abuses their power, and the majority of the council agrees, the president may be kicked off from the council, and the vice-president will take over as president and then there would be a vote on who the next vice-president would be. There is a President for high school and college.

Vice-President:
The Vice-President, although with not as much power, steps in for the President if they are absent. However, the President can kicked the Vice-President if there is enough evidence that they are breaking the rules and abusing their powers, especially if they have been gone and have been told by some of the Council members. The SLT can also chose to kick the Vice-President if the President is absent, or if the majority of the council agrees. The Vice-President would step in as President if the President either graduates and goes on to college or becoming an adult, steps down as being President or the council in general, or is kicked out by the SLT or the majority of the council. There is a Vice-President for high school and college.

Secretary:
The secretary is the person who keeps track of everything happening within the council, which includes making sure every council member is not breaking the rules or abusing their council powers, host events via the SLT's approval as long as it's within the budget for the event, and to make sure those events go well. They also keep track of what needs to be discussed in the meetings, and to fill out those agendas once those topics have been discussed. There can be more than one Secretary for high school and college if needed.

Treasurer:
The treasurer is the one who mainly keeps track of money for the school. They usually deal with the budget for events, as well as talking with shop owners to see if they can help out with the funds for certain events. They make sure that the funds are put into good use throughout the council with the SLT's permission as well as the vote from the other student council members as well. There is one Treasurer for high school and college.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
I would get in-between them and tell them to stop arguing with each other to make sure that the whole situation doesn't escalate into a physical altercation. Then, I would ask both of them what's going on, listening to both sides of the story to see what the possible solution is to deescalate the situation. I would say what I need to say depending on the story behind why they are verbally harassing each other, then I would tell them to move on with their day. If they continue to verbally harass each other despite my best efforts to stop it, then after two warnings, I would bring up detention to have them stop, and to then hear each others stories and to tell them to walk away from each other and to move on from the situation.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
When they are running away, I would try to chase them down in order to demask them and give them detention for not taking the mask off. If they manage to get away from me, I would tell other council members as well as school faculty about their attire and to keep an eye out for them, and to give them detention for not taking their mask off and running away from me after I threatened with detention.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
If I were to see a councilor abusing their powers, I would tell them to stop and be nice to the student. If they refuse to listen, then I would report them to either the Vice-President, President, a school faculty, or the SLT to possibly get them removed from being a councilor for abusing their powers and being very mean to the student. I would then apologize to the student for their behavior and offer them a kind gesture, even take the student to the council office if I have to and have the President or the Vice-President talk to the student themselves.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would politely ask if they could repeat what they just said to make sure that I'm getting the pieces of information that I'm missing. If I cannot obtain the information during the meeting, then I would ask if someone can give me a brief summary of what happened during the meeting to possibly obtain the missing information that I need in order to fulfil my duties as a councilor.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher ups. How would you react to this?
If a teacher or receptionist is telling me to do something that I was not trained for, I would politely decline and tell my higher ups about it. If they threaten me with detention, then I would have to obey them (cause fearrp), then report it to my higher ups immediately so they can explain it to the teacher or receptionist. If they have done something that goes against what I've been trained to do, then I would report it to my higher ups, which they would then report it to the SLT so they could deal with it if needed.
Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
The event would take place in a maze, but not just in any maze. That's right, it would be a haunted maze!

Basically how this maze would work is like any ordinary maze. There would be some routes that would takes you the correct way, while there are others that would just take you to... well either dead ends or loops. However, after about 30-60 seconds oocly, the people who are in charge of the event would be dressed as 'monsters', and their job would be to hunt down the students trying to reach the end of the maze. However, once the student is grabbed by the 'monster', both the student and the monster has to roll a 20! If the student rolls higher than the 'monster', then they are safe and the monster cannot move or catch anyone for 10 seconds oocly. However, if the 'monster' rolls higher than the student, then the student is considered caught and they are out from the maze. Seems simple right? Well, there are also traps all around the maze, of course they're not deadly at all. Just some water will try to spray at the student. If the water does spray at the student, then they are considered 'dead' and they are out of the maze. However, they can jump over the traps to avoid it, but they need to roll, once again, a 20. If they roll a 11 or higher then they jump over the trap. If they roll a 10 or lower then they land on the trap and get sprayed by water. While they are trying to jump over the trap, the 'monsters' cannot try to catch them to make it more fair for them. The 'monsters' would also have to try to jump over the traps. If the monster fails, then the monster would go back to the beginning of the maze and are 'stunned' for 5 seconds oocly. Depending on how fast the event goes, there might be multiple rounds of it with multiple winners! If it takes a while however, then there would be only one round. If someone ends up making it to the end of the maze, then they would get a prize, ranging from yen to a CUSTOM ITEM OF THEIR CHOICE! (One that is school friendly of course and has already been made) If no one gets to the end of the maze, then the 'monster' who caught the most students would get a prize instead. This event would take place during the late summer/early Autumn months. All of the 'monsters' would have a certain skin, while the students would wear their costume if they wish to do so. If not, then they can wear their normal outfit if they want to!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Andrew J. Kiyama

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

221-763-032

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
AndrewJ. Kiyama is a very nice guy who loves to get along with people, even crack a few jokes in order to brighten someone's day up. However, he can be serious if he has to, especially in emergency situations. He cares about the people around him, and he would act mature for his age, although from time to time he would like to have fun and do goofy things.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Andrew J. Kiyama would be a 6'1 British male weighing at 160 IBS. He would have an athletic build to him, along with having black hair with a strand of Red hair, and Blue eyes. He would smell of Cherries. He would also have a prosthetic right hand that he had since he was 16 years old. He is usually seen wearing an apple watch on either his right or left hand, and always wears sunglasses, regardless of it being day or night time.

Capture2.PNG
This would be Andrew's fall/winter wear. It is a supreme shirt with long black sleeves, blue jeans, and white shoes.Capture3.PNG
This is his spring/summer wear. Instead of the red supreme shirt he would wear a black adidas shirt
Capture4.PNG
This would be his track uniform when he would have track meetings or track events.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
The things that separates me from all other applicants is that I can put a lot of time and effort into the council, and that I will work hard while being in the student council. I would also bring lots of happiness to people around the school if I do get accepted.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position because I want to bring happiness to people in the school, as well as making sure everyone in the school is following the rules and to punish those who are not following the rules. I also want to make a lot of friends as well while being on the council, and to help out other students when they need my help anytime of the day during school.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The thing that interests me the most about the student council is the fact that help other students out with their troubles in school, and the fact that they help new students out by showing them around the school and letting them know the rules that they must follow in order to be a good student. It's also that the student council gets to protect the students around the school to make sure that they are safe is what interests me the most about the student council.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I make the school a safe and fun environment by patrolling the school to make sure there is no fighting within the school, while interacting with as many people as possible, trying to brighten their mood up to make their days a lot better, as well as do some fun activities with others, like play volleyball with them or even just getting to know them in general.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for applying, unfortunately after both the council (vice-)presidents and I have read your application we have decided to deny your application. You're free to reapply later if you're still interested in becoming a councillor!

Users who are viewing this thread