mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[HS] Student Council Application

auxo

Level 2
What is your Minecraft Username?:
PogFish00

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
[OLD] Warn for failrp, I was new and jumped out of a window without doing painrp.
[OLD] Warn for glitching, Again while I was still rather new, I glitched up a tree with a bike, it was taken away and after a few days it was returned
What is your timezone?:
Eastern daylight time

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
peepee#5857

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

German app | SchoolRP [APPROVED]
Spanish app | SchoolRP [APPROVED]

AGE UP(alt acc) | SchoolRP [APPROVED]
German app | SchoolRP [APPROVED]
Spanish app | SchoolRP [APPROVED]
Service parrot application | SchoolRP [DENIED]
German APP | SchoolRP [DENIED]

lang app (ALT ACCOUNT | SchoolRP [DENIED]
lang app (REDO | SchoolRP [DENIED]

Describe your activity on the server?:
Very active! I play daily now.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
yes! I fully understand and am aware of this, I will report if I ever have a emergency and cannot play.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:
The model students, students that keep things in place as if they were teachers. They make sure students do not misbehave, and plan things such as festivals. They work as a team.
They work to make sure that our school will forever live up to its name.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
Nobody, really. I just had the idea one day, it would be really beneficial to be in the team!

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
They plan out events, sort out people who misbehave, and make sure the school is a safe environment.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I'm obsessed. I can't be free unless I finish it all. I like to do everything at my own, steady and fast pace. I either get most of- or half of my work in a days time, I do not like to let it stand for multiple days.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
How everyone works together.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes! I've played various servers and games using the roleplay aspect! I've recently gotten into detailrp and get really detailed.. I can't really summarize it all into words, but I have been doing it from a young age

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I ask the person to run the idea over again, and make sure that they didn't make any mistakes. If this doesn't work or is ineffective, I will tell them their mistakes and what they could do better without trying to be harsh, yet sometimes you might have to be a bit harsh to get the point across. I'd help them finish the idea and get back to my own work.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I ask them what I can do to appease them and "fix" my idea. let's say I really love this idea, I'll try to stick near it but change up things to appease to everyone's interest

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I'd tell everyone to chill out, we need to think of something that we can all agree apon! I'd run it by everyone, seeing their problem with it and trying to fix it to the best of my ability.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I'd report them to my higher up, if no response then I'd find a school staff.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I'd ask them if they could rethink it, and what I disagree with. I'd figure it out with them together.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I'd try to stage a date-like situation. I'd force them to meet up and make up! Against their will of course.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
Report! I'd tell a higher up immediately, I'd also try to break the situation by seeing both sides of the problem.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I'd decline, as a student council I should refrain from abuse of my power, it will get it revoked.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
'Issac' Alaric Shimizu
Character Gender:
Male
Character Age:
Character phone-number:

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Cheerful, optimistic, and loving. He seems to draw people to him.

Character appearance/attire:
Usually button ups, his regular outfit is a light blue button up with pink blossoms dotted across it, he always wears this sporty bandanna. Other than that he wears the school jacketless uniform.
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

Why do you want this position?:
To help out! I want to join the student council due to my free time! It will help me not only be productive, but help others as well!

What interests you the most about student council?:
How everyone works together! The teamwork does!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I'd bring smiles and hugs. I would try to cheer up the area when a fight breaks down, instead of leaving it on a sour note of detention, I'd try to comfort both parties before sending them away! Straight to detention!

--

Thank you for reading !

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Unfortunately, after both the presidents and I have reviewed your application we've come to the decision to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Your application lacks information and is too short, when you decide to re-apply please put more detail in the application.

Users who are viewing this thread