[HS] Student Council Application

atjayy

Level 29
phvntombride
phvntombride
Omega+
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: luvnjay
Past warns/kicks/bans?: Nope, not at all!

What is your timezone?:
UTC-6
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: lover boy?#8140

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/malaysian-language.39746/ Declined
https://schoolrp.net/threads/malaysian-language-request.39753/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.40831/ Declined
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.40863/ Accepted

Describe your activity on the server?: I play pretty much everyday, practically all day. I spend majority of my time on the server attending school during school hours, or running around with my friends and playing volleyball outside of school hours.
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: I am fully aware of this and will understand if it were to ever happen!

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?: The student council is a group of students brought together to discuss issues, plans, organizing events, and other school related topics. Student council members are there to help better the school environment for everyone, and keep it a fun community for all to enjoy. They can create events for school for all to enjoy!

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
Not a specific person, or thing, but the overall way the student council members do their part. I've been recently seeing student council members on top and doing their best for the community, and it inspired me to try my best and get in. I believe I can do my best for the community and learn more about them. I spoke to many friends of mine, and they believe I'd put in great effort.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: The student council of Karakura is in charge of keeping the school safe, enjoyable, and all around fun for all! They focus on bettering their students and peers, and grow as a community.

How would you describe your work ethic?: If I want a task done, I'll work until it's finished. Though I don't have any experience as student council on SchoolRP, I know I will push myself to my limits to help out my peers, and others in the student council.

What interests you the most about the student council?: The ability to grow and learn more about the student council itself, and how it helps it's community.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: Yes, actually! Growing up I'd always spend a decent portion of my time on roleplay servers on Minecraft. I took a break due to being burnt out of it, but came back when I heard about SchoolRP. Now I play on this server pretty much everyday!

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I will bring up the idea and explain how I believe it isn't the best, and work our way to an agreement.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: I will listen to what they tell me, and use that to better my idea for everyone.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I'll sit down and listen to both sides of the argument. If I agree with one idea more than the other, I will explain my reasoning as to why I believe that. If it still isn't decided, I'd recommend holding a vote for both ideas.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: I will talk to the councilor, informing them that it isn't right. If I were to see it again I'd tell the President, or VP, of the students behavior and why it isn't right. If needed, I would get any SLT to get the student and talk to them.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I will politely explain why I disagree with them, then pitch in my idea.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I will step in, confronting both of them. I'll pull them aside asking what the cause of the fight was, and a solution to fixing it. If they continue to argue, I'll report it to the President or VP.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: I will personally talk to that member, before telling other faculty members. I'll talk to that faculty member and explain what they did wrong and why it was wrong.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: Friend or not, I'll still have them sent to detention as it's unfair for other students. If there was an altercation where my friend wasn't in the fault, I'll try my hardest to fix the situation and put whoever was in fault in detention.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Jirou M. Kamata

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: 279-758-462

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Jirou would be often known as a very caring and protective person. He's the type to get jealous over the dumbest things. He's quite out-going though, and talented when it comes to music.

Character appearance/attire: Jirou would stand at 5'8, and had a prosthetic right arm. He'd be half American and half Japanese, with a bit of Malaysian in him. He'd weigh around 130 pounds. His eyes would be dark blue, and would have black hair tied up in buns to match. He would have a skinny athletic build. Jirou would usually be mistake for a girl due to his build. He'd always carry a stern expression on his face.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I work hard for what I want, and I prove it. I'll always show those who respect me the same amount of respect. As the head of a family, I work hard and try my hardest to make them happy.

Why do you want this position?: A good reason why I want this position, is because I'd like to partake in creating events for the school I love! I'd love helping out the community and those in it as a student councilor! Though I was a troubled student a while ago, I've learned from my mistakes and wish to change.

What interests you the most about student council?: The way they treat people. I love how kind and creative they are.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I can contribute big ideas for future events and plans for the school. I can contribute a respect attitude to all students and faculty members!

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Unfortunately, after both the presidents and I have reviewed your application we've come to the decision to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Your application lacks information and is too short, when you decide to re-apply please put more detail in the application.

Users who are viewing this thread