What is your Minecraft Username?:
Neabadger1998
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None
What is your timezone?:
CST
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
No
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
For some reason my links aren't working, but I applied for JSL twice.
  1. Describe your activity on the server?:
On a scale from 1-10, I usually on weekdays am a 7.5, on weekends, an 8. I'm usually on after i get back from school, so around 3:30ish each day. This is by far my favorite server to play on, so I get in probably 7-8 hours a week. I use the forums as well, I usually just browse and see what people have, which is how I found this!
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yep.
TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
A team that helps keep the school safe with help from the teachers. It is their job to make sure that nothing dangerous is happening. They lighten up the lives of the teachers, as the teachers in turn do not have to work as hard. Another form of a student council's work is to show new ideas to people higher up and overall just inspire the people at school to work harder and happier.
Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I kind of just saw it while scrolling through the application threads. This seems like a really cool role, especially as I'm still learning about the server. The student council seems like a close community of rp'ers who love what they do, and I'm really drawn to that especially as I develop my character's story.
What does the school council of Karakura do?:
Keeps an eye out for troublemakers, inspire others around/on campus, and be good role models for those around them, whether old or young. As far as I know, this is the role of the council, and I know my answer isn't much, but I think it will grow if/(hopefully)when I join.
How would you describe your work ethic?:
I feel really motivated to join this council. I aspire to be a helpful, informative inspiring member of the team who is serious about her work but keeps things light hearted. After all, it's important to step back and remember that this is a fictional role in a pixel game. However, what's not fictional is the people. Everyone playing (except for the bots ;-;) is a real human with real feelings and goals, and I think that's just as important to remember and respect.
What interests you the most about the student council?:
I would say the community and the responsibility. Everyone tries their best to further the plot, which in turn furthers their personal plot, so everyone benefits. The roleplay style is really interesting, and I think my character is suited to be a leader.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I doubt that I have as much as senior members, but I have been on/of SRP for about 4, 5 months now, and I like to think I have some experience. I know the commands, and whenever I meet new player I help them out. I show them the smaller commands such as /am, /looc and such. I really hope that some of the new people I helped have become great role players helping their own new people.
SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I would ask them about that idea and tell them why I think it was bad. I'd do it in a kind way. Then I would work with them to fix it if I thought the idea had potential. I would ask them of the perks of the idea and the cons of the idea so they know what they did wrong, and then I would let them know that it is okay to have the council veto an idea.
In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I would explain the pros and cons of the idea. Then I would show how it would improve the council/school/community in general. If it still wasn't accepted, I would ask someone to point out the flaws in my idea, and I would accept them and ask how I can move on by changing my idea to fit the needs of the council.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would find the most senior council person and ask them to help me handle the situation. If they are part of it I would find the main source(s) of the argument and talk to them as individuals.
A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would ask them to stop. If they do not, I would tell them why they were being mean and how to avoid it. Then if they still did not stop bullying, I would report them ot a senior member of council.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would approach them in private and ask them why they said this, then explain professionally why I believe they should not say that. If it is something religious/political, I would kindly ask them to not share their personal opinions to affect those of others in the workplace.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would first ask what was wrong, then I would tell them that it's not acceptable to act this way if the action was inappropriate of immature. If it was serious, I would immediately go to a senior member of council/the police if it was very bad/dangerous for multiple people.
There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I would first remind them what they are doing in case they were not aware of it, then if the issue was not resolved I would report them to a senior member of council. If it involved something serious I would contact the most senior member of faculty I could find, then the KPD if no one was available.
Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I would ask them why they were in trouble and why they viewed it as a reason they shouldn't be in trouble, and if I agree from an un-biased perspective I would talk to the teacher about why they did it and why they should be let out. I would do this only after hearing the full story, however. If it was just 'I don't want to go' I would tell them that there was a fair reason they got detention and that they need to learn from their mistakes for the next time.
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Stitch Reid
Character Gender:
Non-binary, she/her
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
She is relatively shy, but if someone is acting out, she would not hesitate to speak up. When encountering older, stronger men she is afraid and hides. When scared, she can faint occasionally.
Character appearance/attire:
She wears a light green long-sleeved slim fitting shirt, black trousers with suspenders that have a sunflower pinned on to them. The trousers are high waisted and hang loosely, ending around her shins. She has light beige and green socks that go under her trousers, and leather loafers. She has several orange-beige flowers decorating the sides of her half-black half-blonde hair, cut in a curly Queen's Gambit-style around her head.
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I'm a selective mute, and I speak JSL, so I would be able to open the network to a wider range of people, namely those with hearing/speaking disabilities.
Why do you want this position?:
Because I want a family. A family to be accepted in, people that respect me despite my challenges and fears, and I think that student council may be the place.
What interests you the most about student council?:
I love the generous, accepting community and the people who put in work to create a loving environment for everyone during high school, which is something not many have.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I would try my best to give people second chances, but I would still enforce the rules when needed. I love everyone at this school, and I want to keep them safe from bullying and abuse. I will talk with the other members of council, but not exclusively. I'll reach out to the quiet ones and make them feel accepted, help them find a home in the midst of the social chaos we call Karakura High.

_________________​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread