[HS] Student Council

Stanxs

Level 1
No_actions_will_go_unseen_.png

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
stanxs

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
took 2 warning and a banishment! I intend not to take it again! [bit months ago]

What is your timezone?:
JST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
I do! it [ stansx-#1327 ]

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
None!

Describe your activity on the server?:
im most on the server around 24 hours every day I’m not busy or doing family stuff.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I am fully aware

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council is a group of people with many different jobs. These students have been appointed to this position due to them earning respect from the staff and some students. Their main job is to make sure the students of karakura are doing what they’re supposed to be doing. For example, going to class, not fighting, wearing the right attire, etc.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

The main reasons why I am applying to be on student council is because I would like to further my knowledge in roleplay and I thought this would be a great opportunity and position for me. I like helping others and making sure people are doing what they’re supposed to. I used to have a character as a sous chef and school nurse and I really enjoyed working in the school setting. All the staff and most of the students were very welcoming and kind. It was overall a great experience which is why I’d like to be a councillor because it is kinda similar to it.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
As stated above the student council of Karakura has many different responsibilities but their main one is to make sure that the students are doing what they are supposed to and keeping the school safe. For example, making sure students are going to class, not fighting, wearing the right attire, etc. Another thing the student council does is hold meetings to discuss more ways to help and keep the school and students safe.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
Personally I would say that I have a very good work ethic. Each time I get an assignment I do it to the best of my ability and do it in a timely manner.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
What interests me most about the student council is the roleplay opportunities. I know if I do become a councillor there will be many different role playing situations and new challenges that I will be able to face and that really peaks my interest because I love challenging myself and furthering my experience in roleplay.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

I have quite a bit of experience when it comes to roleplayingMost of the roleplay I did there was unrealistic though. I also used to roleplay on a discord server which was also somewhat unrealistic but still had human based aspects.Now I am able to do a lot of more different aspects of roleplaying, for example; nursing roleplay, sous chef rp, gangrp, as well as rping as a cop, etc.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

Well, being me I would expand that idea into something that we can all agree on, I’d expand it into something that could blossom as if it was alive. I’d make it more eventful, more experienced, something that everyone would like of course.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:

I will make sure to keep my negative opinions to myself while figuring out a way to make the idea more appealing. If it is a situation where they are keeping the disliked opinion, I will back down apologizing. If I can find a way to make my idea more interesting I will do so and fulfill my actions, trying to not seem to push it. During the entire conversation, I will keep my posture and a smile to calm the room while not overreacting or acting out-of-place.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would try my best to calm down the situation on both sides. The best way I would do this is by taking each person with their certain opinions into the corresponding rooms so they can talk about their opinions and calm down, taking the time to let off steam. If it's needed I'd advise them to talk about a different situation. I would attempt to start the debate backup and keep it running smoothly without having to cancel it.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I’d walk up to them and ask ”Is there a problem?” If they responded with no, I would walk away but not out of distance to where I can’t watch their inappropriate acts. If they continued I would call the Head-Council and tell them, and the Dean. It’s very inappropriate for council members to bully other students.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

I would calmly wait for others to answer if they disagree but if they do not speak up, I would kindly tell them I do not agree and explain my reasoning why. Depending on the situation of why we do not agree I would make my rebuttal and sit down. If they use their power to win the argument I will have to wait and report them to the Dean. If we come to agree to disagree I will request a debate to settle the disagreement in a more formal manner.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would ask them both what is wrong and if they ignore me I would move them both into separate rooms trying to confront them again. Once I find an answer, depending on the situation, I would try to calm the tension by taking them out for lunch or just getting their mind off it. Once they both have cooled off, I would ask them to talk to each other and settle the drama with supervision. If they don't resolve the drama I will request they be separated for a certain amount of time

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
would observe the faculty member to confirm my suspensions, then I would slowly approach them, confronting them calmly. If they continue their actions, I will go and get the Dean and a Higher Up to watch and deal with the faculty member accordingly.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I would say no, clearly they shouldn't be favouritetized as instead they should wait the timer for their disagreed acts as they deserve it clearly if they are in that situation.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Kim Rantoro

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(+81) 189 907 504

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
They would act like a kind guy who seeks to help people and walk around in the city,
Seeking something such as a fight or a trouble so he can sort it out amongst the crowd.

Character appearance/attire:

body.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I believe what separates me from other applicants is that I am very motivated for this position. I believe it would be a great fit for my character and for me. Every situation I get into I handle it with maturity and see everyone's point of view before making a decision or going at the problem. I am an easy go with the flow kind of person and easy to get incontact with if needed. Also I’m a very organized person who is good at making it on time to events and meetings and if I can not make it I will tell someone instead of leaving people in the dark who depend on me.

Why do you want this position?:
want to become part of the Karakura student council team to help the school become a better place for the students that attend it. I also want to set a good example which might also inspire more people to join the student council team.

What interests you the most about student council?:
the thing that makes me interested in the student council is the fact we get to be able to help others
and develop new relationships, making friends and getting along is one of my favorite hobbies
and I wonder how to be like the other councilors, being selfless and to inspire people to do the same!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I can contribute my time, ideas, support, and experience. My goal is to help out the school of Karakura as best as I can. I go about the care and feelings of both the school faculty and the students by taking their ideas into consideration and offering them to my higher ups to give the students a feeling of passion and hope. I would love a new experience and to offer my ideas.​

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for applying, unfortunately after both the council (vice-)presidents and I have read your application we have decided to deny your application. You're free to reapply later if you're still interested in becoming a councillor!

Users who are viewing this thread