mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[HS] SupportTicket's Council Application

eto

Level 15

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
The account I am applying for is SupportTicket.

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I have one recent ban, however I have taken some time to reflect on my actions and I do not condone anything that I did in the process to receive my ban. It does not show who I am as a person and I hope that it does not affect my application. Besides that, I have never received a punishment.

What is your timezone?:
My timezone is currently GMT.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
I do have Discord and my tag is flizzier#0424.

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
I have quite a few over the duration of my time on the server, both on two different forum accounts. If you wish to see if the first is my account then I am sure you can go and search my IGN history on flizzier. My applications are as followed:

ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/owltons-councillor-app-✔.291/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/private-tutor-application-owlton.984/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/performing-arts-application.1470/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-%C2%A6-flizzier.7708/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/%E2%80%94-flizziers-library-manager-application.18055/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/%E2%80%94-greek-language-application.19449/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/%E2%80%94-macedonian-language-applicaton.19524/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/%E2%80%94-icelandic-language-application.21181/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/%E2%80%94-chinese-language-applicaton.23468/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/flizziers-shop-application.26467/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/flizziers-language-application.30888/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/flizziers-college-application.32328/

DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/flizziers-lore-team-application.27591/

Describe your activity on the server?:
My activity varies depending on whether or not I have school work to complete. I can get on everyday and fulfill my duties, with my available hours being from 1PM-12AM in my given timezone. I try my best to attend all events presented on the server and show my presence whenever I can both OOC and IC.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I recognise that I can be removed if I were to be inactive from the council with inactivity log. Of course, I will avoid doing so at all costs and inform my higher-ups if I were to be busy.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council is, by definition, a group of students who dedicate their time and efforts voluntarily to maintain a certain expectation of the school. They uphold the school rules and discipline where seen fit, attend school events and allow students to engage with leadership roles.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
A few people already on council suggested that I should apply. That and I wish to branch out, so the final push was my own trail of thought. There was a short amount of time where I was also a councillor on the server (2016, so very far back) and I wished to experience it once again.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The school council of Karakura has three main jobs: educate and train new councillors to do their jobs correctly, discipline students if they are out of line and monitor school events. They work closely with club leaders to make the school active. Their main motive is to encourage pupils to go to classes and follow certain rules that they will have to follow in the ‘real world’ after their studies. Good habits lead to success, so therefore the student council promotes those attitudes as well as exercise them.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
Over the years, I have managed to accumulate a strong work ethic from numerous sources including my previous experiences OOC being a prefect at my former school. During my time in the role I managed to obtain skills such as having resilience, determination, being a good problem solver, communication and being reliable. I was also punctual; something I deem a very important quality to prove you are capable of such a responsibility. Those things have kept with me as well as numerous experiences I have endeavoured, and I believe that once obtaining the role I will be an asset to the team when it comes to my work ethic.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
The main interest I have in regards to the student council which motivates me to apply is how hard-working the members who are already a part of it are. I always see them contributing to many events that partake on the server in terms of in-school and I like to give them credit when due, especially when they do a successful job. Their teamwork skills are admirable. Councillors also have a different type of roleplay experience from what I am used to, something in which peaks my interest and caters to what I am looking for in my next steps on SchoolRP.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I have a lot of past experience in roleplaying. Since 2015, I have roleplayed a numerous amount both on Minecraft and Discord. On SchoolRP I have attained many roles including Library-Manager which I had for over a year and Swim-Captain (I am currently a Club-Leader & Shopkeeper). My experiences have been bliss, leaning more towards FamilyRP as I am known for my place as Umeda head and Hamilton member. Having already been a faculty member prior to applying, I know the ins-and-outs of FearRP and discipline within the school environment.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
If someone else does not voice their concerns, then I may as well. It is good to give constructive criticism where seen fit and challenge my fellow councillors to strive to be better. It allows them for more room to grow, so I would suggest ideas like it and slide them into their original idea. Personally, I would not force this onto them but only take it as a suggestion.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
Of course not everyone will like my proposal. However, I usually take the time to listen to feedback and improve my initial ideas. If they do not like my ideas after improving them, then I will simply disregard my ideas all together. I do not mind doing that so long as there’s a better idea than mine that I agree to doing. There is always a next time to suggest the idea again or come back and propose a new one.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
My reaction would most likely be for me to count to ten, and then clap my hands together to get their attention - either that or I raise my voice to say “Hey!” or something among the sort. If it works, then I tell them that the situation is getting rather heated and we all should take a five-to-ten minute break to cool off. We can simply come back to the debate afterwards once they have taken time to clear their minds and think rationally.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
A councillor knows what they are expected of and their behaviour should not be tolerable in the slightest. Because of that, I would immediately report them to either a Vice-President, President or a member of SLT. There is no excuse to bully a student, especially if they’re a councillor.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
Expressing my opinion, I would tell the president that I respect their decisions however I do not agree. It’s best not to provoke in this situation as they are my higher-up. I would suggest improvements to their statement, offering other councillors to get their two-cents into the situation. It’s best if the discussion is between everyone rather than the two of us to find mutuality.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
In a calm and neutral manner, I would congregate both councillors together and tell them that whatever differences they have need to be put aside for the sake of their job. It is disruptive behaviour that can not only affect them but the people around them. Therefore, I tell them that if they don’t pick up the slack and improve themselves then I will take it to either the Vice-President or President.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
As a school faculty member, you should know what is expected of you. Therefore I would tell them that they are wrongfully doing their jobs and report them to their higher-ups immediately (Vice-Principal, Principal, Vice-Dean or Dean depending). I don’t believe it is my personal job for me to boss around someone higher than me in terms of school hierarchy, however reporting them to someone who is in-charge to find out the meaning of the issue is the best solution.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
It is nonsense for my friend to think that just because I am their friend, they can simply use me to get away with trouble. I dislike such bias, so I would tell them to simply deal with the consequences of their actions. It may be harsh but I would rather not get into trouble with them.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Sanatsu Ikezawa

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:
Eighteen

Character phone-number:
(+81) 900-803-565

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
There is not a lot to say about Sanatsu’s personality besides the fact that she tends to hide the majority of it around new people. Of course, this is not a trait in itself - more so a part of her mysterious aura she embraces with open arms. She is often well-spoken and polite, but also has a quite childish nature to her which makes her inquisitive. She can be rather stern and takes upon serious character traits that can make her appear distant. San's intentions with everything she does are always of the heart though.

Character appearance/attire:
Adopting a more regal appearance, Sanatsu Ikezawa appears to hold herself quite highly in the sense of her posture - almost elongating her body in a way to make herself seem taller than she actually is (a staggering height of 5’3). Her body is a slim hourglass in shape. She has smooth light olive skin dotted with various moles. San’s eyes are naturally a muted brown, but she wears blue-grey contacts with almond-shaped eyes adorned with long lashes. Her hair is dyed a light silver, the texture wavy; a fringe wispy over her forehead and a little too long with icy-blue dip dye.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
“I’m quite the dedicated individual - I will do whatever it takes to perform any roles I am given well and excel in it. There is not a moment where I lose hope in my goals and drive myself to do better. My determination is something I pride myself to have. Not only that, I’m a rather tactical individual who is good in problem-solving situations.”

Why do you want this position?:
“To put it simply, I wish to educate myself on what it is like to be in a leadership position like council. As a Club-Leader already, I have the gist and knowledge to know what it takes to partake in the planning process of events; I have the expertise. Another reason why I want to have this position is because I wish to make my brother proud. As the current Vice-Dean, I feel as though I have a lot of expectations to live up to and could excel in such a position. It’s my own personal drive.”

What interests you the most about student council?:
“I would say a lot of aspects about the student council intrigue me. For one, the community - I always have seen the council like a family who welcomes all. There is a lot of warmth that radiates from the said group of people which I admire heavily. Quite frankly, teamwork makes the dream work. There are also the events in which they are fun in themselves to plan and be a part of. Being apart of the council is an interesting concept within the school that I am deeply invested in.”

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
“I wish to be the uniting connection between the students and the faculty - a voice of reason with the ambition to make school informative yet fun. To bring my skills to the table whether it be my ideas, or desire to help out whether possible, will help to make the school environment both safe and fun. Any contribution I make whether small or large helps a long way in the long run, so I would rather help where I can.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread