First name ❀ : Huang
Surrname ❀ : Yuchi- Hirai
Age ❀ : 20
Sexuality ❀ : Lesbian

◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸
◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸

◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸

Step mom; Chiba Yuchi ♡ // “We aren’t on the best terms, We don’t get along that well, I’m kind of glad you moved out of town. Pain free! Right?..”

??? ; Mi-Kyong Jee ♡ // “We are most certainly not on good terms, She isn’t very nice to me..”

wifffeeey!! ; Kimitsu Hirai ♡ // “I love you to the moon and back, You’re the most important person to me, The most amazing person I’ve ever met, I love you Kimitsu , I really do”

Best Friend; Arisu Mishimi ♡ // “I’m so glad to have met you, To have someone like you in my life, You’re one of a kind, A true friend! One I can trust”

friend; Ethan Lovelace ♡ // “Haven’t seen you in awhile..”

Friend; Sid Omori ♡ // “You’re one of the first people I’ve ever met once I moved here in this city, Thank you for being an amazing friend, Sid”

Friend; Shushi Natsume♡ // “You’re an amazing person! Im glad I’ve met you, Also. You really need some plastic toes”

Best friend ; Eliz Shizuka ♡ // “You’ve disappeared.. , You’re the one who told me to move to this big city! So we could hang out more, So we could chat more, Catch up, But once I came here, It’s like you were gone in a flash, Oh Lizzie, Where are you?..”

??? ; Yuliya Koroleva ♡ // “Eliz’s sister!! I’ve only ever hung out with her once and this was in Shanghai , Haven’t heard of her in awhile, I hope she’s okay..”

Ex-Lover ; ???? ♡ // “I hope to never see your face AGAIN, You were an abusive asshole! , Just like my parents, Huh?”

◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸

◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸

ICLY FOOTAGE [!] A camera would be recording! [!] Click.. Click.. THUD! “Ouch, Sorry ran into the wall..” “Anyways! If you already know or don’t know , My name is Huang Yuchi! , I moved to this city a few months ago, So many adventures, So many ups and downs , Anyways here’s my backstory!” (edited)
“RIGHT before I get started with sharing my past to you all, Here’s a little picture!”

[!] She’d hold a polaroid picture of herself [!] (edited)
2023-01-30_16.42.19.png

◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸

“Now that I’ve introduced who I am and what not, It’s time I reveal my past / Backstory to you all”

[!] She would get up from where she would be sitting in front of the Camera.. [!] “How do you turn this thing off?”
The screen would then turn black as you scrolled down there would be her backstory !

[] Backstory WILL indeed be , FINISHED another day just not today cause I'm LAZY []

updating shortly.

Last edited:

yewovv

Level 7
yewovv
yewovv
Omega+
Friend; Sid Omori ♡ // “You’re one of the first people I’ve ever met once I moved here in this city, Thank you for being an amazing friend, Sid”
i love these two fr
most ''interesting'' friendship LMAO

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich

◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸

♡﹕❀ Information. . .
First name ❀ : Huang
Surrname ❀ : Yuchi- Hirai
Age ❀ : 20
Sexuality ❀ : Lesbian

◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸

◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸

Step mom; Chiba Yuchi ♡ // “We aren’t on the best terms, We don’t get along that well, I’m kind of glad you moved out of town. Pain free! Right?..”

??? ; Mi-Kyong Jee ♡ // “We are most certainly not on good terms, She isn’t very nice to me..”

wifffeeey!! ; Kimitsu Hirai ♡ // “I love you to the moon and back, You’re the most important person to me, The most amazing person I’ve ever met, I love you Kimitsu , I really do”

Best Friend; Arisu Mishimi ♡ // “I’m so glad to have met you, To have someone like you in my life, You’re one of a kind, A true friend! One I can trust”

friend; Ethan Lovelace ♡ // “Haven’t seen you in awhile..”

Friend; Shushi Natsume♡ // “You’re an amazing person! Im glad I’ve met you, Also. You really need some plastic toes”

Best friend ; Eliz Shizuka ♡ // “You’ve disappeared.. , You’re the one who told me to move to this big city! So we could hang out more, So we could chat more, Catch up, But once I came here, It’s like you were gone in a flash, Oh Lizzie, Where are you?..”

??? ; Yuliya Koroleva ♡ // “Eliz’s sister!! I’ve only ever hung out with her once and this was in Shanghai , Haven’t heard of her in awhile, I hope she’s okay..”

Ex-Lover ; ???? ♡ // “I hope to never see your face AGAIN, You were an abusive asshole! , Just like my parents, Huh?”

◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸

◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸

ICLY FOOTAGE [!] A camera would be recording! [!] Click.. Click.. THUD! “Ouch, Sorry ran into the wall..” “Anyways! If you already know or don’t know , My name is Huang Yuchi! , I moved to this city a few months ago, So many adventures, So many ups and downs , Anyways here’s my backstory!” (edited)
“RIGHT before I get started with sharing my past to you all, Here’s a little picture!”

[!] She’d hold a polaroid picture of herself [!] (edited)
View attachment 40877

◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸ ◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸

“Now that I’ve introduced who I am and what not, It’s time I reveal my past / Backstory to you all”

[!] She would get up from where she would be sitting in front of the Camera.. [!] “How do you turn this thing off?”
The screen would then turn black as you scrolled down there would be her backstory !

[] Backstory WILL indeed be , FINISHED another day just not today cause I'm LAZY []

updating shortly.
AYO HUANG

Users who are viewing this thread