mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Humanities Professor.

BigKahunaKiro

Level 10
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: BigKahunaKiro.

How old are you?:
(Due to Privacy you may leave this question as 'N/A' if you wish to not disclose your IRL age.)
N/A.
Do you have any previous bans?: No warning nor bans.

What Country are you from?: America, United States.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): KiroRP#7532.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I understand this very well.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I'm active daily and weekly on both forums and the server.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?: I've been playing for going on 5 years nearly.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?: Adult.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

Seeing that I have a passion for human's and the traits of all, I'd like to perform the study of Humanities to a class. I've looked deep into the works and I believe I can teach a class and inform them on these studies. My motivation came from seeing all kinds of people but it's more than just a person being a person that makes up these studies. It's from genetics to DNA, to even how people's lives begin and the history of the start of this type of study. As in this work, there's much to learn and so informing a class on what the study means is very meaningful for anyone to learn. My motivation also came from classes as well. Seeing how deep this goes, I'd like to pursue the job of being this professor.

I acknowledge it's classes and see how I'd have to teach. After studying a lot on this subject, I think I'd be fit for the professor job. I have a great character in mind for this type of job as well as he's deep into his age and seen how people have acted over the years and seeing how everyone's traits differ from one another. I see this as my opportunity for a new era of work and I look forward and hope to see myself in this position of workforce very soon. Even just the basics of this subject of work is challenging enough so learning about it alone was fun, but I’d like to take it a step further. I’ve searched deeply into this work and looked through many forums and watched documentaries just to learn the basic strategy and prodigy for this work. It sounds difficult but I found a way to stay dedicated and motivated to learn something new and challenging; and of course there's a lot to understand and take in bit by bit. It’s work is similar to a river. The motivation and work runs on winding through crevices through cracks searching for its gateway to an ocean or pond.

If I put a lot of mind work and go all the way to learn about this and see how deep this history goes, I’d like to use this job as a way to pass down my knowledge and quiz others to see if they pay attention. My goals also include inspiring, bring passion to the students enrolled in a class such with these studies.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
From 2018 to currently 2021, I've learned a lot over the years. I've bettered my roleplaying ways and how my characters act. Looking for this job would also be quite the new experience so I look very much forward to the work of this roleplay role.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Class logs are very important and needed for great reasons. The proof of work so your character can be paid for showing you're not slacking and not active. This shows you've been quite busy with your job role and you keep up at it through the days.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Being a college student, I expect for you to take the initiative to follow these rules, respect these rules and we'll have no problems:
  • -Phones are not allowed, if seen with a phone out, it will be taken up if you've been warned previously.
  • -Food is not allowed. I do not want a messy room so eat before my class.
  • -Vulgar language is will not be tolerated, nor will e-cigs, alcohol, or any other product similar to these listed.
  • -Quiet while others are talking or if teaching. We respect one another and if you have a question, raise your hand and your question will be answered shortly.
  • -Cheating is forbidden at all cost. You are to take this class very seriously and listen well. Take notes if necessary, I'd recommend it. It will help you in the end.
  • All of these rules is to be followed, or at the most, I'd expect you too.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

In general, I'd say I'm easily to roleplay and it's nothing bad. My character has never been arrested, nor been in trouble or ever been involved with GangRP. I avoid this as much as I can as I hate the drama of this and the mess it causes for everyone. In SchoolRP, this goes the same. My daily activities roleplay wise just included hanging out in Karakura, mainly just walking around.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
First off of course is teaching young students on your studies. That's the main task of course. Besides that, doing your job is another main task and if to fulfill your class logs, if you were to put in 15 classes, you'd earn a total sum of 450,000 by the end of the month. With that hefty sum, your job is very well worth putting in the logs and continue at your works.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Benny Wayne Lane is a well into his age's old man with a short height of 5'1 and an age of 81. He's got very kid friendly yet happy-go-lucky fellow kind of energy you love. He's a bold character and he's quite a friendly man with many young friends and looks forward to making new friends.
His outlook on students is the same for everyone. They could be a friend or, just a student. It doesn't matter but he's there for his job and teach them about these kinds of studies. His potential for this job is quite high and mighty and looks forward to seeing new faces daily. His future can only guarantee hard studies and keeping to his works and trying to learn something even knew each day.
His past included hard work and staying on your feet often. There never was no breaks for him so his classes may tend to busy from the beginning of class to the end. Maybe with all his hard work and motivation, it just might inspire the other's to follow his footsteps and take on a job like his.
His life before applying would be a hard days work of military work. Fighting for his rights and serving his country. He married his high school sweetheart just at 22 and stayed married and passionately in loving loyal to her for over 30+ years. She being as stubborn as ever, she took his heart away and gave it a reason to beat. After serving and retiring he still had a passion and kept to his studies for the sources of humanity and people with traits. Often many people inspired him for this job. Quite a trooper isn't he.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
He'd walk to the group, after searching for the yelling and where it was coming from. After seeing the group in the hall, he'd take a deep breathe before breaking it up telling them to resume to their classes or break if its lunch or so. He'd inform them to please stay quite as politely as possible. He'd send them a smile and make sure they'd be on they're ways to any class or so before going back to his own.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
He'd stand still, raising his voice informing them to listen or he will call for a higher up and make sure he/she's removed from the class. If he/she was to not listen that'd be his last instinct. His first plan is to warn them and if the student is to keep it up he'd resort to sending them out.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Standing cheerfully near his desk as he'd grab a couple of sheets of papers from it, he'd walk swiftly and calmly around the room giving everyone they're assignment. Afterwards, he'd return to his desk, taking a big gulp of water releasing an "Ahh.." giving a relaxing facial expression.

/me He’d turn away to face his class revealing them a frown look. Sighing in disappointment, he’d lecture them often asking questions as if they’re sorry or even thought to listen.. After a couple minutes he’d leave them all in a silent room, standing still before turning his back continuing his lesson, giving a cold and stern tone.

/me As he stood still, he'd smile delightfully smiling to his class. He'd give a polite introduction , stating his name and reviewing his daily plans and notes. Stepping to the board he'd write down a quick assignment for the students to do meanwhile he writes down a paragraph of notes to prep them for todays work.

/me He'd smile as his eyes would catch over 3 hands pop up, seeing that he's got a chance to enlighten and add-on to what he's previously said and would speak about how the studies began, giving off study tips as well and to expect an upcoming quiz.

/me Waving the class away, smiling delightfully, insuring the class members to look forward, stay motivated, and keep on. Failure is only a choice, learning is the challenge. The race from failure brings challenges' like how a bee is to chase an imposter who's disturbed the hive. He'd smile after giving the class a motivational speech.

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
Born on a cold and windy day, would be no other than Benny Lane. As a young boy during school before moving, he discovered an interesting habit of learning from each of his classmates and asking about who they are, and what’s his/her personality. His goal is to learn anything and everything about his classmates. After weeks of adding to this habit, he’d soon find out he’d be moving away to New Jersey, located in America. His passion grew and he began wanting a job to continue his newly discovered love for human characteristics. Throughout high school, his chances of becoming a teacher were high but back then, he’d never be able to make the cut and parents forced him to serve hoping he’d forget about his passion, but even while serving, he never lost his spark. During serving he caught a break, he married the lovely girl, Claretta Woods. When he was done serving he moved around and finally settled down in Russia. He had caught a small break though when he was in his 50’s though. He had finally got a little gig to teach humanities studies. For more than 5 years he’d still continue this job. One day as his wife Claretta caught word of a professor job for Humanities studies, she encouraged him to apply and suggested moving to Japan for the job. After giving his date of when he’d leave, Claretta and Benny with his best friend since childhood all packed up and moved to a small town in Japan known as Karakura. During his time of settling he finished up his years of college as well, and succeeded with a long years work of Doctoral degree. He put a lot of hard work into his studies into his studies and takes much pride of it. With great search and settled to a small apartment, and making many friends telling them about his life and his dream of being a Humanities professor. As patient as he could be, he’d fiddle if he’d have a chance or not but after gaining enough encouragement and great hope, he’d finally apply.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Benny Wayne Lane.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Benny Lane.

Preferred Name: Benny.

Religious Denomination: Christian.

Marital Status: Married.

Nationality: Russian/American.

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 5+.

Working Experience (# of years): 10+

Academic Degree: Doctor's degree.

Year of Graduation: 1941.

Major(s): Humanities studies and research.

Minors: English and Drama arts.

Native Languages: Russian.

Other Languages: Japanese, English, and Zulu.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No, but I assure to get one or have faith to.

Preferred Teaching Subject: Humanities research.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Thank you for viewing this application.
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread