mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Humphh - Janitor application.

0fly

Level 2
What is your Minecraft username?:
Humphh (account I am applying with: Alt)
0fly (main)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

0fly#8153

How old are you? (Optional):

14 years of age. (April 26th 2007.)

What is your time zone?:

ADT (Atlantic Daylight Time)

Describe your activity on the server:

Well, over the last year and a half of playing the server my activity on the RPH server in itself hasn't really changed much. I started the server on March 6th, 2020, and instantly was attached, I can't really remember why I was so drawn to it off the bat but still. I was. Over time I kept playing, the one to two hours a day turning into 4, to 6, to 8, and at one point there I was playing SRP for around 12 hours daily. It was at this point when Fantasy RP had come out, another reason that brought me closer to RPH. Where I am now, I can confidently say I get around 6 - 9 hours every day of the week. (and if I won't be on for a while there is probably a proper reason, which I shall state to whoever needs to know.)

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Yes. I have been banned, four times actually;
failure to fearRP: 2 days
trolling: 1 day
Glitching: 1 day
Player harassment: 15 days

I regret these actions and learned from them. My last ban from my knowledge had taken place over a year ago.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Janitors: These people reside in the school as the 'cleaners' and with that comes a lot of gross things. Some people may say if you are a Janitor then you didnt go to school, or hadn't done other things to get a better job. But in a lot of cases that isn't the case. Just like everything else you need to have some sort of passion to be able to do this job day in and day out, especially at a school. When you are at a school and you have 200 - 300 students coming in and out on a daily it is going to get messy. Sometimes the job may result in going overtime, spending hours thereafter school cleaning up after the people leave just to make sure it is fresh and ready for the next day. It also takes a lot of strength to be a janitor, not only physical but mental as well. You are standing on your feet all day, so you are often going to have hurt heels, or bruises on your feet. And like I said when you have people saying that being a Janitor is just the last attempt to get somewheres in life it may hurt.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I would like to say that I am quite experienced in roleplay, despite only being on the server and roleplaying for a year and a half I can proudly say I've come a long way. going from /me waves. to something a lot bigger, and better. At least in my eyes. I've also gone through many types of roleplay (Some are: Romance, Adult, College professor, Jock, Magic, Fantasy Army, ext), and over that time I had learned a lot. Mainly from FRP. When I got on that server the way that I roleplayed and the way that I could understand things. To be honest, it may sound 'cringe' or whatever. But after learning some 'big' words and how to write up things in SRP the grade I had in creative writing went up. And not only am I thankful to the server for that, but I am also thankful for the memories it has given me and keeps giving me

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

(Whilst being in a bad mental state I had gotten rid of my old forums accounts AKA lost access to them, or locked myself out of them. I tried looking back to find old threads and stuff but simply had a hard time. If this comes as a downside to the application I understand.)
Height application - 0fly: https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-app.38675/ (accepted)
Hakka Language application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/hakka-app.40508/ (accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
On this account I am currently [18][Grade-12]:

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Well, to him there is really no reason to react. Besides the simple telling the student to watch their language, to him if these students who are taking the time out of their day to tell him off then they must be going through something so he takes whatever 'hate' may be brought onto him. Unless it is overly disrespectful like taking shots at race, or sexuality, or anything else along the lines of that. If that was to come into play my character would more than likely again just ask the student to watch what they had been saying in the case it was able to get them into trouble that no one had wanted.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

My character tends to keep his calm even in situations like this. As he sees the punches being thrown he doesn't waste time to contact other employees as something like this should not be taken care of by just one person. It takes a group of people to stop a fight between young adults because the rage of the students may backfire onto them leading to one of the staff getting hurt. So if there are more than two staff there the chances of the students listening goes up. They see that what they are doing isn't a joke and no one is taking it as a joke. From there my character removes himself from the situation seeing as there are a few different staff there and he begins to get back to his job as a janitor.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

He moves closer to the employee still keeping some distance just to make sure he doesn't get himself into the inappropriate acts the person is causing. With that, she barks a warning "You're aware you shouldn't be doing that. So I suggest you stop" He then waits, for either a response from the person or to see if they will keep going. If it comes to them still going on without even taking what my character says into consideration he moves away from the person, beginning to take himself to a member of the SLT (student leadership team) to sort out the issue once and for all.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

My character isn't a social butterfly nor introverted. He is in the middle, he sits at his table and minds his business until someone comes to speak to him. It's not like he is refusing to speak to the other staff members who are around it's just he doesn't want to seem like a 'bother.' If someone is to come to talk to him he would gladly hold a conversation being grateful to have a group of people or a single person to talk to.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &ereached an arm pull the mop bucket and mop out from the closet, a little hum began to leave him as he walked to the area that had to be cleaned. Once getting there he pressed down on the lever that took most of the water out from the mop. With that+

/me &e+ he began to mop up and down which looked to be some sort of pattern. He was making sure that only the area that had to be cleaned was clean so the whole floor would not be soaked and the students could walk around without the worry of falling. He kept+

/me &e+ mopping, until the floor had glossed a shiny gloss. He began to put the mop back into the bucket and pulled it back to the janitor's closet. Samael then grabbed a wet floor sign, walked back to the wet floor, and placed it down.

(I used the minecraft chat to write these actions so that they would fit into the actual bar. I feel like that is better. To me at least, it just makes the actions look more clean.)
In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Samael Satashi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Satashi
Preferred Name: Samael

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Athiest
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
masters of musical arts
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Musical Arts
Minors: Mathematics

Nationality:
Caucasian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: German (Don't have in game)
Other Languages:
Japanese.

Backstory

Samael Baumann now known as Samael Satashi was born in a humble hospital in Switzerland, it was midday in the month of April, nothing out of the ordinary had been going on, and it seemed to stay that way. The child was named "Samael" who was after the angel. The child had been brought up in a family of priests, which is another reason he was given that name. The family had released the boy like a prince, listening to any word he had said or any 'command' he had given. He was in for quite the treat. As he aged the treatments stopped coming, and at one point he was basically 'outcasted' this had all taken place around the age of 10, there was no set reason why all of this was going on but Samael did not like it, at all. He felt lost as he could hardly do anything for himself, which was true. At this point, he hadn't learned the things a normal ten-year-old should. This is when an accident happened. Whilst on their way to a family gathering the first one in a while something went wrong. A car crash, to be exact, whilst Samael and his parents were on the way to the gathering another vehicle seeming to be driven by a drunk driver. It was a head-on hit that caused Samael's parents' car to stop moving, it wasn't like it was an easy hit both cars had been going quite fast when they collided. After a while, the dazed Samael had awakened in a completely different spot than he had last remembered being in. He was in that same hospital he was born in, there were people surrounding him as he woke up and he could hardly tell who any of them were. There were a few people in the room he knew, like his grandparents, and maybe an uncle though he had been unsure about that one. But he hadn't seen his parents. More time passed and that was when he was told; "Your parents had been killed in that same car accident you had been in" That one single line would have shaken Samael for the rest of his life. At such a young age he lost the only two people who had ever seemed to truly 'care' about him, and even as they stopped paying attention to him he still believed they cared, but that was gone. He was even more lost than before.

Now at a weird point in his life, Samael had been put up for adoption after his grandparents or any other family members refused to take him in, the adoption home was far from anything he had had in his life, he was told to do dishes, make beds, etc... With that, he found a love for cleaning. Sure, it had not been all unique but it was fun to him at least. It passed the time, as he waited. Waited for someone to finally come to pick him up from that place, or for him to age out. It took a few years, but at the age of 17 just a few months before he was going to get aged out of the place a family had come in. A family with the surname Satashi. This family was made up of a few people, but the people he had seen first were; one son (Haruto) and the adults the boy had been with (which turned out to be his grandparents.). With some process they finally got the papers signed and just as he was about to turn 18 years old he was titled: Samael Satashi.

A while had gone by since he had gotten adopted by the family, and overall everything had been going well. Through his last years of high school he had really gotten into music, and everything that had to come with music, singing, dancing, instruments, and it showed. The passion he had for that was quite commendable. As his senior graduation was coming up he got a scholarship to attend a school of musical arts. This school had been in Japan though, and at this point, Samael knew nothing about the language, he had a few friends who spoke it and that's who he decided to turn to. He told them about his scholarship and they were just as happy as he was about it. Therefore they instantly took him in and started teaching him the language.

As his first year of college started approaching he showed much progress in the language, it had been about a year and he was able to understand Japanese almost fully. It was speaking that he had problems with. He was able to hold conversations, but it was in depth speech that really got to him. Though, he would keep working on that. He attended the school until he was able to get his master's in musical art, he was given that in the year 2019 after about 5 years of school. (This makes him 26 years old.)

He hadn't really wanted to get a job involving music; he'd rather turn to another passion of his that had been growing since childhood. Cleaning, therefore he packed his bags, moved to a different part of Japan, and applied for a job. He applied to be the Janitor at Karakura Highschool / Community college.
(I apologize if the backstory is slopy, if you would like in the future I can rewrite and resend it to you)

Motivation for Joining KHS:

The motivation I feel for applying for Karakura Highschools as a Janitor is a passion for cleaning I had built up in my youth. The fact of being able to see overall filthy things turn back into their once clean and good smelling form had always just interested me. It's also a good time passer, I am also a big fan of school which brings me to why I applied to this school instead of other places, I get to see kids growing their minds just as I had when I was in the same position as them, it's honestly a beautiful sight. And as a person who wants to be called a Janitor, I want to keep your school sanitary so that the kids are able to go around without being disgusted.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

Again, in my youth, I was made to work a lot, with cleaning and dishes and such. Which to me at least has made me feel like my work ethic is a lot better. When the only things you are doing as a child is cleaning, going to school, and cleaning you tend to learn how to do it well.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I feel like I should be accepted over other applicants because of the passion I show towards the job and the way I work. I can promise you if I am to get the job you will see that everything that I have said is ture. I can promise to make your school as clean as I can.

Extra

FUN FACT ! My mom is a cleaner and has taken me out on a few jobs she had in the past.
and it is not easy work, lol
Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Janitor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread