Humphh's Law Professor App!

Humphh

Level 3

What is your Minecraft username?:

Humphh.

How old are you?:

13, will be 14 soon.

Do you have any previous bans?:

Well, yes. Actually, I have been banned a few times, though they were all in my early days of SRP and I've been going ban free for quite a long time now.

"Player Harassment" - 15 days.

Glitching - 2 days

Failure to FearRP - 2 days

Inappropriate books - 1 day.

Like I had said, i've learned my lesson. From all of these things, it's been a long time and I haven't been banned.

What Country are you from?:

I am from Canada.

Timezone: (AST).

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

Austin?#0420

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I do understand this.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

Well, this account in the forums is new. Though I still go on it quite often, the forums are something that I find interesting so I tend to come on often to see what people may be up to. See what they are posting. Along with IC sections of things, I like reading up on people's characters to try to get a better understanding of who they are.

For the server, I play a lot. I'm on every day and the account I am applying for is my main, I will be on just as much as I was before writing this application. I play about 5 - 10 hours a day, if not more than that. I've also done many different types of RP and would like to say that I am quite good at it.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

It will be one year, on March 6th 2021.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Well, I can't really remember my last forums account name. Though I will link the ones that I have done on this account.

-https://schoolrp.net/threads/dutch-app.34974/ (Denied)

-https://schoolrp.net/threads/dutch-app-fixed.34990/ (Denied)

-*********************************d/15dAUaGzvMUTRKEEX-DQvmaIqXCGEf2YLKgYNE7UhECM/edit (Accepted)

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

On this account I am - [20][College][Swim-Team] Nikolas van Dalen.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

The Motivation I feel for applying to become a teacher is to be able to do what I like doing within this server. I see how people play, and to me, classes are one of the most fun parts of the server even though a lot of people aren't a big fan of them. I want to keep going to classes, but this time as the person leading them. And Icly teaching kids and maybe even having the people on the server learn something from my classes as well. I also want to do this to have an account that isn't in school as well, doing something that isn't teenageRP.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I do. Yes.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Well, classroom logs are important because they need something to make sure you are active within that account, to make sure you are holding the right amount of classes so they can pay you right. Sure if you say that you did it and didn't have any proof of this, they can't pay you. Even if you had done the work you needed.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

During the lesson, you may not have your phone out, this is because it is a distraction to yourself, and the people around you.

2. You should not be eating in class, you have time to do this at lunch. Or break.

Don't sleep in class, again this is a distraction to the professor and the students. Along with yourself, you can't learn anything if you are asleep. And sleeping can make other students nearby sleepy and make class, less motivating.

Do not have anything prohibited in class e.g; alcohol, cigarettes, etc.

Be respectful, do not do anything that may harm anyone in the class.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

Well, I started playing RPH about a year ago. I started after someone had asked me if I played, when I didn't over that time I have done a lot of different types of RP. One of them even being on the school factuality as a counselor. After a while, I took a break from SRP. Going to FRP to get my detailRP a lot better than it was before, it worked. I watched people around me doing huge things in RP, and I picked up on it as well, before coming back to SRP a few months ago. Where I joined Col-Swim and became a Journalist, and those two things are what I currently am on each account.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

The first task that a college Professor is to meet is, getting their 15 classes every month, or more if they wish to do so. Along with teaching their classes, they are also insured to be looking after the kids, keeping them out of trouble, and helping them with what they may need. If it is reasonable and fits your work description. They are expected to be mature, more mature than any Highschool or college student who may be in the building. Due to them being adults and elders and teachers of the children who are going to school. For the 15 classes expected to host, they make 450,000 yen a month. If they are to host an additional 10 classes they can make 500,000 a month.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Austin van Dalen: He is a 54-year-old male with a calm expression on his face at all times. His vibe is kind and quite charming. Though most of the reasons for that were because of his kind and welcoming face. His Naturally ginger hair, which had turned gray as he aged, and bright blue eyes were something that looked extremely attractive. His choice of style also makes him look welcoming. He wore a blue sweater, with a white undershirt and black tie. It was nothing complex, though it still matched him very nicely. His face had sharp features, his jaw-line, and cheekbones being very nice looking. For a male that was 54 years old. Same with his body, it was not as well built as it was when he was a young lad, though it still had been in good shape due to him wanting to be able to keep up with his children. He's also quite short, alone about 5'10.

Austin's personality was almost easy to tell by how he looked, though there were a few things that you could not tell by looking at him. He was a very shy person, through and through. Being anxious about talking to new people, due to him thinking that they would not enjoy him being around.

The way he acts around his kids is quite the same no matter what age they may be. He doesn't favor any of them, treating each and everyone one of them the same. Whether they're a guy, girl, non-gender fluid, gay, heterosexual, bisexual. He doesn't care, he thinks that his children should be able to express themselves in any way they feel most comfortable in. He also loves spending time with them, when he can.

His plans, as he gets older. Are to just settle down and do what he loves, teaching. Before retiring at the age of 60. Letting his family take over after him.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Well, either way, they are students. Just because they play sports does not give them the pass to act immature, and distracting around the school. I would approach them, in a nice and calm manner. Asking them if they would please keep their voices down, though that should be enough as it is. If it is not, I would say it again. Still having the calm look on my face, but this time my voice would be a bit more stern. Not enjoying being disrespected when I had asked nicely. If they are to keep it going and ignore me, I would give them a threat of the dean, of detention. And that would more than likely get them to stop yelling.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

Well, this is a more serious matter. This time they are disturbing a teacher and learning situation. Due to them not listening to a word I had said I would assume I already asked them to pay attention. I would calmly remove them from my class, sending them down to the dean's office. Do be dealt with furthermore. I would also explain to the dean what had happened after the class just in case the student had tried lying about why he was up in his office.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Austin would walk up to his desk, a small smile walking along his face as he watched the class starting to take their seats. His hands would lightly fold together, as he spoke. &f"Hello Class! Good morning/afternoon."

/me
He would glance around for a moment, getting the paper ready for the students. Walking down each hall of desks and giving a test to each and every student. &f"Today is going to be a pop quiz, I can't help you with it, though if you have any questions beforehand. Feel free to ask"

/me
After he had finished handing them out, he'd trail back to the front of the room, standing in front of his board. &f"Well! Get started!" would nod, showing them it was time to begin

/me
would watch, as the students started doing the pop quiz. He would take a few notes, watching to make sure all of them were keeping their eyes on their own paper. He would go silent as the room did as well, keeping this up for a good amount of time.

/me
As people started passing their quiz in he'd look at the people who had not finished. &f" For the people who did not finish this class, I will let you stay in for lunch. To finish." would simply nod walking towards the door opening it as the bell rang. &f"Have a good rest of your day!" would wave the kids goodbye.

Backstory

It was a hot summer night, in a dutch city named Rotterdam, at about 10PM. A little child was born in a big hospital, it was a boy. Though he did not have a name yet, due to him being a c-section he mother was not awake. A little bit of time went by, and as his mother woke up you could see, his father standing there. The little boy in his arms. He was handed over to his mother, and the first words she said were "Austin!" It's all that came to her mind at the time. And from that point on, the little boy was Austin van Dalen.

Growing up Austin was a smart kid, being the one to bury his head into books, ones that had normally been about the law. You could tell that he was big into the law. Always talking about it, and always researching it as a child. During school, he hadn't had many friends, due to him not being 'cool' enough. He didn't really mind though, he kept doing what he loved. Reading and learning about the police and everything that had to do with the government.

During his teenage years, he kept up his studies. Not letting anything take him behind, well. Until he met this girl. Her name was Lotte, he knew that they were meant to be from the get-go. Quickly asking her out on a date after date. After a while, they had started dating, and both got back to school work, together this time.

He started college, at the age of twenty. Marrying his girlfriend soon after, and having their first son. Hendrick van Dalen. During his college years, he had gotten a teaching degree and a law degree. Putting him in the field to be a college professor that taught Law. And this is what he did, he became a Professor at a college. Followed by his wife who soon after became a resected there as well. During the course of the next few years, they have had more children after Hendrick. Making him a father of 11.

The van Dalen family, a long while after were happy, their children attending schools and colleges of their own. Along with some going on and getting jobs, they all decided to move to Karakura Japan together, to get a new taste of the land, and a new teaching environment.

(this is not the final copy of this backstory, there will be more. If I am to get accepted, I will update the leads of the faction when I finish it completely.)

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Austin van Dalen.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr. van Dalen.

Given Name(s):

N/A.

Preferred Name:

Austin.

54 years of age.

Male.

Religious Denomination:

N/A.

Marital Status:

Married.

Nationality:

Dutch.

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

28 years.

Working Experience (# of years):

28 years.

Academic Degree:

Masters.

Year of Graduation:

Graduated in 1992.

Major(s):

Law.

Minors:

Teaching, music, art.

Native Languages:

Dutch.

Other Languages:

Japanese, JSL.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

I do not.

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Law.

Extra

N/A.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Thank you, to whoever is looking over this. For taking the time to read, and give feedback.

Do you have any questions?:

Nope!.

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED

Congratulations your application as been accepted!
DM Alcidies#6666 for further information.

Users who are viewing this thread