Level 10
PrisonRP
PrisonRP
Notable+
Crunchyroll - Forums - Give a GIF - Page 1125

IGN: BlueTonator

Discord: DarKShoW#6038

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on server as much i can but i have school for 7hours and one brother who sharing the pc but general i am on for 5-6 hours
but he's going to stop eating and sleeping all day and he will get a job so i will be able to stay online way more

Previous applications:
| Accepted
| Denied
| Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-ban-appeal-im-sorry.45639/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/restoraunt-application.43518/ | Denied
Previous warns/kicks/bans:
i have get 2bans for erotic rp before a lot of months in 2021, about warnings i am not sure... but i have read the rules and i understand fully how it works and it wont happen again

Shop wanted:
Hunger Rise BBQ
(기아 상승)

Why do you want to own a shop?:
i want to open a shop for a long time, i want to have the chance to play that RolePlay and have fun Roleplays with other people in my shop, besides the GangRp i was playing i would like to play something different than a highschool boy, i would to make my own business and make expierence in that type of roleplay with friends and more, also i would like to meet more people from my Bar, also i want my char move on in his life make a normal life with his child and wife and of course have a main job for he can give in his child anything he wants for he didnt miss anything

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
i want make my bar a safe and fun place for the players can eat and drink if they are 20+ years old of course and my employees they will always asking for IDs in Bar it will be live music and sometimes music from speakers with nice music to entertain our customers in the bar you will can find a lot of Korean foods for you enjoy also my bar it will be the best for a love couple who wants a romance date
alone with a good food, if they Make a Reservation and pay a little bit more for we can close the bar only for them! with candles and with a violinist playing in the backround

How will your shop be unique?:
like i said above in my bar you will can make a reservation with a little bit more money for you have the WHOLE bar for you and for your girlfriend for a whole night
i will try to make it open when there isn't many people in town since there isnt any shop,bar,restoraunt open then and they deserve have some fun that people too! and i will try to open it when there is more people in town like 125-250 also in my shop you will can find alcohol if you are 20 age or more, and food!

Alcohols:
sake
1652439558325.png
korean beers:
1652439634487.png
and coming more!

Foods:

Hangover soup:
1652439899666.png
Kimchi:
1652439947125.png
Noodles:
1652440036856.png
Samgyeopsal:
1652440195046.png
Jjajangmyeon:
1652440102430.png

Bar design from inside:
1652441674807.png

Bar Design from outside:
1652441824714.png

How many employees are you planning to have?:
1/1 owner
2/2 Managers
6/6 Waiters
1/1 cashiers
1/1 for alive music
1/1 security
1/2 chefs

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
no, my character he didnt have any college degrees

Ken, kaneki and ken kaneki gif anime #949956 on animesher.com

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Shopkeeper.

- Your application is quite short.
- If you wish to re-apply in the future, please avoid using any other colour than Black & Avoid using images that don't relate to your application.

Users who are viewing this thread