Level 58
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
3D Modelling Portfolio
HampterHunter

Hello, my name's HampterHunter, mostly called 'Hammy' or 'Hampter' but also 'Hunter'
I make 3D Models for SchoolRP, and I'm mostly tasked with Vehicles, to be exact... Cars. I've been on the Community team for almost 3 years now, and my Journey began with a light interest in 3D Modelling, making odd and random items and sometimes vehicles, but that Interest grew into a hobby, and now a side-job. I enjoy making cars, and cars as a whole.. So it'd be nice to have your car made by a car enthusiast no?
I'm also an avid player in SchoolRP, you'll see me around, trust me.

But enough rambling, Let's talk about my models, and my models are nothing short of an Acquired taste and there would be exactly ONE REASON for anyone to ask specifically me to make their cars outside of ones assigned to me naturally, and that's Consistency Balance
I make my cars in the similar style of Minecraft without sacrificing accuracy from It's reference, Here's what I mean:

2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye

1965 Pontiac GTO

1993 GMC Syclone

2017 Pagani Huayra BC

1967 Pontiac GTO 'Judge'

Pretty cool, huh? well how about some more:

1704911365645.png
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT-8

1704911420704.png
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

1704911494978.png
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Hawkeye)

Now that you've seen all of my models, Interested in having one for yourself? Just ask the Coordinator.
Thank you for reading my Portfolio, hope to see you all on SchoolRP, don't be shy to interact with my character when you see him, He can't keep himself from interacting about cars in-character.

If you have any question, shoot me a DM: HamsterHammy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread