mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted HunterHampter's Modelling Team Application.

HunterHampter

Level 61
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
IGN: HunterHampter
DISCORD: Hammydammy#6578

PREVIOUS BANS:
ERP | 14 days, June 16, 2021.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MODELLER TEAM?: Modelling is an addicting thing, was interested to start modelling after seeing other people's work, someone taught me how to do things properly and it got me hooked, and might as well return the favor now and help them with modelling jobs.

WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU USE?: Blockbench

PROVIDE AT LEAST 5 MODEL EXAMPLES ALONG WITH THEIR .JSON AND PNG FILE SIZES:

MP5SD.pngmp5sdsize.png
MP5SD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glock-17
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Handheld GPS.pnghandheldgpssize.png

Compact GPS

Land Rover Defender 110 [Texture a bit bugged, but easily fixable.]

Japanese Tanto.pngtantosize.png

Japanese Tanto

2 Recent ones i made. (A Bit pushing for the size and details, but it's a creation while on break from the usual limited KB Models i always do.)

M3A1.pngm3size.png

M3A1 Grease Gun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AR-C.png2013f2174ecb0980c563e7a874ec6884.png

AR/AK Suppressed

Last edited by a moderator:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
-----------------------------------
  • Very good models and texturing work, simple just like we need. I've seen more of your work through our discords.
  • DM me over Disocord or start a conversation on the forums to get things started - MikeShotZ#0960

Users who are viewing this thread