mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HypedAngel's Police Application

Niku

Level 0
IGN (In-Game Name): HypedAngel

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I am active everyday, usually later in the day.

Which timezone are you in? PST

Do you have Discord? Yes HypedAngel#2020

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes i do

List your current and past applications: None

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to enforce the law in Karakura and make it a better place. I love talking to people and problem solving as well. I'm very active and I want to make a difference.
I want to become a police officer to help bring immersion to the roleplay. I've also played a lot of FiveM in the past so I believe it's the best job for me to get and enjoy doing.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes i do

What are the Police ranks? the roles are from top to bottom in descending order
Commissioner
Captain
Head Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Corporal
Patrol-Officer
Cadet

There are also investigative ranks
Head Investigator
Investigator
Investigator Trainee

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to policing, my father was a police officer and my mother was a corrections officer. I also before i started my business worked as a CSO at the Lacey Police dept.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
It's important because without them, there would be no law, everything would be chaos, including in the school.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that i can be demoted anytime

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes i acknowledge and promise i will be 100% dedicated to the police role

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I do acknowledge that i must attend trainings as long as i am online

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge that it is all in character and it is not an out of character personal attack.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique?
(IC) I am a very athletic, and smart individual. I have brown hair, and dark blue eyes. What makes me unique is my ability to read people and determine if they are up to something or not usually just by looking at their body language.

What she's like on and off the job?
(IC) I am very people oriented so outside of work and school, i am very sociable and easy to talk to. It is similar while i am on the job but I'm more about my work than talking to people. I know when to decipher what is work and what isn't work.

Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future?
(IC) My outlook on my co workers is they are just going to be able to do their jobs and work as a team as needed. My plans are to stay with this job until retirement and then retire in a decent home and potentially raising my own kids.

BACKSTORY
Niku grew up with her sister Mave in a home just outside of town. they lived with their parents and had pretty standard lives with not very many bumps. Niku has always been the active and exercising type and always was a prodigy at sports. When her and Mave became 15, their parents decided they were going to move to the US for a better life and transfer the sisters to Karakura to grow up there. It was a mutual decision between the four of them and the parents were going to contact them through their journey in high school.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Niku Tan

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Niku Tan

Preferred Name: Niku

IC Phone number: 205246941

Religious Denomination: Non religious

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura City

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 7

Working Experience: Worked as a volunteer community service rep at the police dept. attending events, litter control, and disaster relief.

Academic Degree:
Juris Doctorate degree (Law school graduate)

Year of Graduation: 2019

Major(s): Juris Doctorates

Minor(s): N/A

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: English, Some Arabic

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

We’ve decided to deny your application today. Nonetheless you applying is very much appreciated​

Users who are viewing this thread