hypletainn | Student Council Application [COL]

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
I have three accounts and I usually pay attention to my main and my second, but for your convenience, I will be applying for Council on my second, hypletainn.

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
I do not have anything that may stain this account's record and I do hope to keep it that way.
-
Although, On my main, I have been banned for Major OOC toxicity that lasted for about a day, originally fourteen days.
-
It was all explained in the appeal. However, I did not explain fully what I had said and done on that particular day. I have reflected and have refrained from getting heated about situations in a block game.

BAN APPEAL 2020 - [REVIEWED]

What is your timezone in GMT?:
I live in Asia at the moment, so GMT+8, as well as having school till next year so on some occasion's my schedule is quite packed.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Yes, I do have Discord, my tag is Shu#0150.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
I do not have any other applications aside from three on this account.
-
GRADE REQUEST -
GERMAN LANGUAGE APPLICATION -
HS COUNCILLOR APPLICATION (first) -

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
On the server, I would usually be on every day for 5-8 hours at least. But ever since school has started for me I would be able to get on at least once to thrice a week. Just to visit and say hello.
-
On the forums, I've still been relatively active as I did make it a habit to check the forums page every day. It makes me a bit uncomfortable to see that I have not checked it yet so I check it instantly once I have free time.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
Generally, A Student Council is a group of elected and volunteer students collaborating with an adult advisor within the framework of a constitution or bylaws to provide an expedient for student expression and assistance in school affairs and activities, give opportunities for student experience in leadership and inspire student/faculty/community cognations.
-
Then in Karakura, They retain significantly distinct from other kinds of student councils placed around the world.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
My passion I guess.
I was in the Council somewhere late August and had resigned a month ago, ever since then I was thinking about coming back now that my schedule isn't- well hopefully not packed at all.

When I was in Council, I had met a lot of people and each member on the Council are just role models to me, I look up to them individually.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
Student Council that is applied in School Roleplay: are a group of model students who have been individually picked out one by one by the President's & the current SC members' opinion in regards if they fit a spot on the council's team.
-
They are given the responsibility and authority to bring peace and refuge to the school's environment, as well as asking for the fellow student's of the school to cooperate in events hosted by the Council, there is not one branch in the council but several others, such as Event, Disciplinary and more.
-
And, the Student Council is divided into two divisions, Spartans and Bobcats, more known as College and HighSchool. Despite this, These branches in the council are used to make things less compacted, each assigned student to one branch has a responsibility and is to do their job assigned to them well.

Other council members who do not have a branch (or are in one but prefers to do this) are told to patrol around the school daily once the gate's open, to avoid any: "chaotic", "unnecessary", and "disrespectful" behaviour not needed in the school's perimeter.

Of course, the student's who are not in the council see these people working hard daily, some idolize, some admire, and some strive to become a part of the time at some point, so it is also the Council's jobs to bring joy, happiness to a student's hopes & dreams.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
As a former member of the council, I have always had the same worth ethic, which is continuing to improve each minute of the day, in other words, I would say I am a passionate hard worker, and a helping hand at any time. I would like to use my voice as my only platform for me to reach the student’s ears. Ever since my time in the council, there has been an improvement and I prefer keeping in that same cycle.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
Similar to before but now it piques my interest now that I have realized that there is more to Councillors than what the surface states.
And of course, the incipient experience I will be optically discerning amongst my ocular perceivers, flourishing my conventional boring daily activities during my time on School Roleplay.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes, to make it short I’m one to get very specific detailed expressions and actions as I do want to bring out the “actor” part in me. I’ve always been interested in Acting, Drama, and the feeling of emotion despite it being an ‘act’. Sometimes I get too into Roleplaying I get a bit overboard.

Furthermore, Ever since I got the hang of Roleplaying I have improved tremendously throughout the years of my experience before it was just cringing and now I actually do not feel as corny as before.

For me, roleplaying is an active yet there is that tint of seriousness, and that’s what keeps me going in my teenage life, and I will keep doing this till I get tired of it, which won’t happen any time soon.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
“Everyone has divergent opinions and that everyone has divergent opinions on that opinion.”
Is what I send in my last application, so it still applies here.
-
As any other normal person would, they would listen to the person’s idea, not assuming anything whether it be an awful one or a great one. It doesn’t matter yet.
So once, you have the context of this ‘awful’ idea, I would proceed to take down keynotes that may have affected this idea, then I would bring it up to them and suggest for them to change it up a bit, to bring that spice of surprise in it, then once they give me a better perspective of what they think of my suggestion then them changing the context, everyone else would be able to suggest similar suggestions to make the idea/context much more vibrant and it would slowly turn into a great idea that we would be able to use for future events, situations and etcetera.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
It’s kind of the same as the one above but switched.
-
First I would ask them lightly if they could listen to me first for them to know the context behind my ‘idea’.
And If I actually did suggest an idea it wouldn’t be a terrible one in the first place.
As things progress, I would ask them for their immediate opinions, then taking those into consideration I will make slight changes if necessary in my idea. If it is approved by the President as well as the other council members, then I will give my gratitude for not immediately assuming I have zero social skills.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
Well, knowing the current members of the SC they all agree to anything that is both beneficial for them and the school itself, so if one does oppose the current idea, I would assume they would handle it professionally, as they don’t take sides in a biased manner.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would immediately contact either the Principal or both Presidents. Then if other council members arrive who don’t know what’s happening, I would give them the context. And, with the help of the others, we would try and negotiate with the councillor who has caused a scene. Asking them to calm down and such. Then, interrogating them with questions like: “What happened?”, “Is there a reason why you are acting like this?”, and onwards. To help understand them well and to know why they had gone berserk.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I know Muse wouldn't disagree with something that she doesn't know the context to.
She isn't that type of person to assume easily, she has feelings of her own so she considers others opinion before speaking out.
-
Furthermore, If I were to propose an idea that she opposes to, I would gladly give her the context given behind my proposal, and then with my negotiation skills and consideration I would ask her for advice in order to improve it, once I see her advice fit into my proposal I would make light changes with it but without erasing my original idea in it. Appealing it to her again, in hopes of her approving it.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would talk with both councillors are different times when they are not seen together and would ask them what happened and how it started. Once I've seen the general idea and problem I would give them advice that it isn't like us to start fights and that we're like a second family, to lighten up the tension between them.
If I see them around together it just means they made up and realized that the problem they had was just a small commotion.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Frances Blackwood.

Character Gender:
Female.

Character Age:
Twenty years old.

Character phone-number:
(+81) 522-669-265.

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Despite having albinism, she isn’t too affected at the thought of it. She is a normal college girl who wishes to graduate College with a Master’s degree. Her personality is somewhat normal and complex at the same time, she shows no emotion but has that tint of happiness when you manage to make her smile. She often spends time alone reading in the library, or walking around the whole school when she isn’t doing anything special. She moved to Japan a month or two ago and is now starting to live the Japanese life that her family is getting used to.

Character appearance/attire:
IN-GAME

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Other than our perspective, I think I have the same goal as everyone else, and that is to be respectful and have fun.
-
However, what differs me from others is that I do not prefer to brag about me getting the tag as if I would waste my time applying all for clout, some might, but of course, I wouldn’t. And this position is to be taken seriously and the person chosen for the same position is to be serious when it comes to situations and situations. We wouldn’t want someone who acts like a child and doesn’t follow rules right?

Why do you want this position?:
If I do not get the position once again on the team then that is fine, they’ve decided.
But, I do want to consider that this position is for me at least, the most fun and the “best” way to get an actual high-school experience. Of course, everyone else is in College or in their fifth year and have already experienced the school life but some have not yet, and they want to know what they’re going to have to endure once they reach that stage.

What interests you the most about student council?:
On the surface, they are known to be scary and intimidating, but in actuality, they’re friendly and are really fun to be around with. I really enjoy being around those types of people even if they are to appear intimate.
-
In other words, don’t judge a book by its cover.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Perhaps my time, my efforts, and my ideas if they are necessarily needed.

To guarantee the school’s environment to stay at peace we would need the school’s cooperation as well, and it is the SC’s job to make sure they do and that they are to follow the given policies. It may sound a little overpowering but it is what it is.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread