Bunknown

Level 2
INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader
(In-Game Name); Coughdropped

RPName of Club Leader: Dia 'Certified' S. Haru

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): rabbitch#8008

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord: https://discord.gg/4uv6y5Gw3s

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I should be a club leader because I will try my hardest to make an entertaining activity based club. I'm striving for a positive environment in the club that will help others not only make friends but also become active in the community. I hope to improve the more as I go and have planned out many activities to do, such as: hypothetical situation what would you dos? and dnd style team building exercises. This will help others learn positive communication with others.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club: KHS Hypothetical Situations club.

Your current members RPName & IGN:
Alonea 'Tooth Fairy' Silver - @AloneaMacabre
Vidalia 'Vidi' Lenair - ppetrichor
Yuuta A.C Muertos - j6rley
Abby Ukiyo - Gleaming_stars
Yoru 'Rui' Suzuki - _salty_potato_
Kei Suzuki - Enneadecagons
Suzuki Haru - itsnot_zombie

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:

What is your motivation for creating this club
:
My motivation in creating this club was how often my original character and her friends would get into silly arguments over small things in roleplay. We often get into arguments over things such as 'what would you do in a zombie apocalypses.' The more we debate over topics, the more fun it had become. We often could get to a good agreement and meet in the middle, teaching our characters proper communication. I feel as though, not only will it create several unique and fun conversations and activities, but also a positive experience for the role-player as they become active in the club. For many, this may seem to be a weird choice for a school club, but for many shy characters who may not be comfortable speaking up normally theyd have a chance to speak up along with a chance to make many friends as well. Over all i think it could be beneficial to people who may not be the most comfortable going up to strangers and saying hi, while also being creative in SRP.

What activities could your club do?:
One thing our club would do with just members is every Thursday, having a hypothetical day dnd situation day, (alot like danplan on youtube)
A school event would be an open house with multiple tables. every table would have a new situation for those to enjoy.

How could your club benefit the School?:
This would create a positive environment for shy characters to go make friends and help express healthy communication. While the school has many sports teams and clubs for more active people, for those who prefer a more chatty and open atmosphere, this would create a club they would be able to enjoy.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
The students may use the classroom as a place to speak in a safe space with others about many fun topics.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
No yelling or fights, while debating over certain topics is a focus of the club, we don't want anyone to feel angry towards each other if losing or not able to come to an agreement.

Last edited:

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, I've chosen to deny you for the following reasons.
- While your responses are for the most part well-done, the club is overall too specific to be successful.
- It's been noted that you've applied for multiple clubs recently, and it seems as though this application was rushed. I would love to have you as a club leader, but I encourage you to take the time to step back and review your ideas so that you can come up with a spectacular club idea in more time. The club roster will be updated before the end of the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread