mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I’m doing commisions!!

pashy

Level 183
K?? Sorry lmao. I didnt know you had such a problem with it. It isnt like you cant click on the art thread and see all the other art anyways. And it also isnt like my commissions are closed and im advertising falsley.

Yes, bumping this from time to time to keep saying your commissions are still open seems convenient but you're rather spamming the thread. I didn't mean to come off in any disrespectful or offensive manner but yes, it does slightly bother me but, not that I want to control or force you or have a hateful relationship with you. Though not that I want to tell you what to do but, it's against the forum rules 8, 9 and 12

" 8. Do not necro-post (reply to a thread that is older than 1 month [unless it is still relevant]). "
" 9. Do not spam the forums. "
" 12. Only reply to threads if you have something relevant/meaningful to say, do not reply to threads with one-liners such as 'ok.' "

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Yes, bumping this from time to time to keep saying your commissions are still open seems convenient but you're rather spamming the thread. I didn't mean to come off in any disrespectful or offensive manner but yes, it does slightly bother me but, not that I want to control or force you or have a hateful relationship with you. Though not that I want to tell you what to do but, it's against the forum rules 8, 9 and 12

" 8. Do not necro-post (reply to a thread that is older than 1 month [unless it is still relevant]). "
" 9. Do not spam the forums. "
" 12. Only reply to threads if you have something relevant/meaningful to say, do not reply to threads with one-liners such as 'ok.' "
They should probably lock even general threads if it has been there for more than 1 month, also if there's no use in more messages.

pashy

Level 183
They should probably lock even general threads if it has been there for more than 1 month, also if there's no use in more messages.
There are many threads for staff to keep an eye on the date to lock them. Including you still may reply to a thread IF it's relevant (EG: Biography Update, Re-opening commissions or bumping your commissions thread to say you're still open, etc.) - It's okay to reply, clearly. You just shouldn't constantly spam irrelevant and unnecessary replies. Again, I'm not forcing anything nor am I very frustrated with it. Regardless of it being slightly bothering, I'm informing you lot in case you didn't acknowledge why is it negative.

Last edited:

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
There are many threads for staff to keep an eye on the date to lock them. Including you still may reply to a thread IF it's relevant (EG: Biography Update, Re-opening commissions or bumping your commissions thread to say you're still open, etc.) - It's okay to reply, clearly. You just shouldn't constantly spam irrelevant and unnecessary replies. Again, I'm not forcing anything nor am I very frustrated with it. Regardless of it being slightly bothering, I'm informing you lot in case you didn't acknowledge this.
Alright that makes a lot of sense thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread