mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I accidently placed my car, then logged off forgetting it was placed now i dont have it

EnderBubs

Level 63
IGN: EnderBubs

VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: Dodge Challenger 2010

EVIDENCE: the car.jpg

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: It was late at night and i parked the car in front of auction house, i then went to auction house, scrolled though some of the items then logged off forgetting i had the car still placed. When i got back on this morning the car wasnt where it was parked and i dont have it in my inventory (i have clips of me parking the car, going to auction house, then logging off if needed). I should also mention im not the creator of the car. The creator of my car is IPhone, someone who is banned. iPhone created the car and once it was made he gave the only copy to someone named kashoot (her ign is H03m1 if you need it). Kashoot then later gave me the car. So iPhone is the creator but the single copy got passed down. All screenshots of kashoot saying she gave me the only copy of the car, her saying iphone bought the car for her, aswell as proof im the only one on whitelist are provided in this forum aswell. If you need anymore ss or anymore inform regarding the situation my discord is Z Rex#2316

Attachments

• Takara saying she gave me le car.jpg
    Takara saying she gave me le car.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Takara saying she got the car.jpg
    Takara saying she got the car.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Proof im the owner of the car.jpg
    Proof im the owner of the car.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 13

Yonio

Level 330
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Your item request has been accepted
If you need further assistance, feel free to send me (Yonio#5112)
or any Admin+ a DM on discord and we will handle your request
- For future reference, if this happens again, do /qav callback to
pick up your vehicle before logging off​

Users who are viewing this thread