mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

i cant join help

yoonah

Level 2
i cant join schoolrp,when i try to join it takes me back to the hub,ive tried multiple times in 3 weeks and still i cant join,does anyone know why?

Lolz

Level 6
i cant join schoolrp,when i try to join it takes me back to the hub,ive tried multiple times in 3 weeks and still i cant join,does anyone know why?
Maybe like delete ur minecraft launcher, if that is not to work try to change ur edition of java. like there is 17. something you might want to change to that. If that is also not to work then try updating the device you use could be out of date?? if thats not helpful im sorry<3

yoonah

Level 2
Maybe like delete ur minecraft launcher, if that is not to work try to change ur edition of java. like there is 17. something you might want to change to that. If that is also not to work then try updating the device you use could be out of date?? if thats not helpful im sorry<3
thank you sm for replying! :) It works now but the texture/resource pack doesnt work :(

yoonah

Level 2
You can download the texture pack from the forums here!!
theres something wrong with my minecraft or something but it doesnt let me put texture packs into the texture packs thingso i cant use them i keep having problems aaaa annoying

Lolz

Level 6
theres something wrong with my minecraft or something but it doesnt let me put texture packs into the texture packs thingso i cant use them i keep having problems aaaa annoying
Hm, i dont know much but it could be due to the edition for java again

Users who are viewing this thread