mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I don't know what im doing but It'll be fun!!

Matsu

Level 1
Mack_Max
Mack_Max
Hey!! My name is Matsu and im new here....obviously

I've been roleplaying fro around 4 years now. I've done it on text, voice call, roblox, amino, mascot.....but never Minecraft.

SO,
Here I am.

I'm not used to doing this but I hope ill be enjoyable to have around!

Here's some things about me if you wanna know

• I know how to draw a bit
  • I LOVE writing and reading fanfiction
  • I LOVE PSYCHOLOGY
  • I have a ton of different animes that I like, a few being, Attack on titan, My hero academia, Demon slayer, Toilet-bound hanako-kun, Haikyuu, Ouran Highschool host club, Mob psycho 100, Hetalia, Osomatsu san, Life lessons with Uramichi Onnisan, Classroom of the elite, Romantic killer and more!
  • As for video games, uhh Detroit become human is ONE OF MY FAVORITES ALONG WITH OMORI, Danganronpa is cool, Minecraft (Obviously), I like the concept of Yandere sim, but like (Yandere Dev is :(( ), Pokemonn, Animal crossing, and yeahhh
  • As for Cartoons and stuff, I USED TO LOVE SOUTH PARK, still do but not as much, Camp Camp, The hollow, Miraculous ladybug (I like the concept but the show was kinda meh) and yeah
  • I LOVE WATCHING YOUTUBERS, Ldshadowlady, Smalishbeans, Grian, and more for Minecraft, Jarvis Johnson, Danny Gonzales, Call me kevin, Chad Chad, Jaiden Animations, Alpharad, Danny Motta, Kubscouts, LaurenZside, and more
  • I'm used to roleplaying as Fandom characters and using multiple characters at the same time, so I'm REALLY out of my territory here
  • When I talk about things I REALLY like and I'm passionate about, I can rant for a long time
  • I have ADHD so sometimes its hard for me to understand how other people feel at times, so please just tell me things so that I don't do things again

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

I cant wait to Rp and hang out here, if you made it this far, have a cookie!

And also You are loved :))

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
Welcome to SRP!
Nice to meet you Matsu! You can call me Angry if you'd like, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have an absolute BLAST! It takes time learning the commands and whatnot of this server, but it'll be worth it! If you have any questions feel free to DM me!

You sound like a wonderful person, and here, HAVE A COOKIE TOO! :D

Matsu

Level 1
Mack_Max
Mack_Max
Welcome to SRP!
Nice to meet you Matsu! You can call me Angry if you'd like, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have an absolute BLAST! It takes time learning the commands and whatnot of this server, but it'll be worth it! If you have any questions feel free to DM me!

You sound like a wonderful person, and here, HAVE A COOKIE TOO! :D
Awww! I'll make sure to keep that in mind, thank you sm! it's nice to be greeted and welcomed :)). Also thanks for the cookie! ^^​

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
welcome!!! I hope I see you around on the server! (Also, thank you for making me realize I'm not the only one seeing these channel things)

Matsu

Level 1
Mack_Max
Mack_Max
welcome!!! I hope I see you around on the server! (Also, thank you for making me realize I'm not the only one seeing these channel things)
I do too! And you’re welcome! I think it’s a spam but I still didn’t wanna be rude! ALSO WE LOVE LOGAN SANDERS!, even if it’s a bot!

Last edited:

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
Welcome to the server! My first (second) character used to be based around Mari from OMORI (very prevalent if you see the entire image of my pfp). I hope you have a good time here, and if you need any help with anything, feel free to PM me!

Matsu

Level 1
Mack_Max
Mack_Max
Welcome to the server! My first (second) character used to be based around Mari from OMORI (very prevalent if you see the entire image of my pfp). I hope you have a good time here, and if you need any help with anything, feel free to PM me!
Thank you so much! I’m happy to find more fans of Omori! I think I’m going to have a good time here! And thanks for being so kind, I’ll keep that in mind! :))

_ImHere4You_

Level 39
Hey!! My name is Matsu and im new here....obviously

I've been roleplaying fro around 4 years now. I've done it on text, voice call, roblox, amino, mascot.....but never Minecraft.

SO,
Here I am.

I'm not used to doing this but I hope ill be enjoyable to have around!

Here's some things about me if you wanna know

• I know how to draw a bit
  • I LOVE writing and reading fanfiction
  • I LOVE PSYCHOLOGY
  • I have a ton of different animes that I like, a few being, Attack on titan, My hero academia, Demon slayer, Toilet-bound hanako-kun, Haikyuu, Ouran Highschool host club, Mob psycho 100, Hetalia, Osomatsu san, Life lessons with Uramichi Onnisan, Classroom of the elite, Romantic killer and more!
  • As for video games, uhh Detroit become human is ONE OF MY FAVORITES ALONG WITH OMORI, Danganronpa is cool, Minecraft (Obviously), I like the concept of Yandere sim, but like (Yandere Dev is :(( ), Pokemonn, Animal crossing, and yeahhh
  • As for Cartoons and stuff, I USED TO LOVE SOUTH PARK, still do but not as much, Camp Camp, The hollow, Miraculous ladybug (I like the concept but the show was kinda meh) and yeah
  • I LOVE WATCHING YOUTUBERS, Ldshadowlady, Smalishbeans, Grian, and more for Minecraft, Jarvis Johnson, Danny Gonzales, Call me kevin, Chad Chad, Jaiden Animations, Alpharad, Danny Motta, Kubscouts, LaurenZside, and more
  • I'm used to roleplaying as Fandom characters and using multiple characters at the same time, so I'm REALLY out of my territory here
  • When I talk about things I REALLY like and I'm passionate about, I can rant for a long time
  • I have ADHD so sometimes its hard for me to understand how other people feel at times, so please just tell me things so that I don't do things again

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

I cant wait to Rp and hang out here, if you made it this far, have a cookie!

And also You are loved :))
PSYCHOLOOOGYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread