mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I don't really care with you think

RJ2544

Level 2
Tozoko I love the way that you take yourself as the king of everything. I really do, it makes me jealous. Anyways it's very stupid to answer back to me, because I'm leaving this chat. So if you really want make me feel bad, lol what a waste of time.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
If you want it, I can bring it.
You are now banned permanently, soon you will also be banned from the forums.
Just know that you donated to our server and I thank you for your kind donations you've made.

Greci

Level 46
Tozoko I love the way that you take yourself as the king of everything. I really do, it makes me jealous. Anyways it's very stupid to answer back to me, because I'm leaving this chat. So if you really want make me feel bad, lol what a waste of time.

I like how you made a fool of yourself and making this post to cause drama online, so I think you wasted your time making this stupid post. Now move along, I bet there are shitty servers out there that you won't regret playing on, disappointing to see a donator advertise T-T. Now please, move along and the forums ain't your diary. If you think staff are shit write it somewhere else. Not in our way as its not any of our business.

Last edited:

DJLord

Level 17
Just ban me forever ok? I won't care anyways, this was fun server in summer, but now when irl school has begun, I won't play almost at all anyways.
Ok so when I was going threw the forums I saw this and I thought to my self you a donator I am so surprised and sad that you've decided to just say "Ban Me Forever" because this server is one of the best servers and also you wasted about $5/80 On the server and now you want perma banned I think that's just sad and disappointing that would would say that kind of stuff and do that kind of stuff

Users who are viewing this thread