mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Duskymime

Level 0
I'm in the school rp server someone came up to me, and we started chatting anddddd... they were like "Do you wanna go out".
My stupid stuff didn't know what to say so I left and I felt so freaking bad, idk why I left I just freaked out I'm not good with the "can we go out" on rp it makes me shy and fumble my words

Stikaks

Level 0
It tends to happen, it's normal don't worry.
That means that you are really getting into the roleplay and it makes your emotions impact yourself.
Just say what you feel like saying "sure" "no, thank you", just like how u'd say in an IRL situation.
What matters here is having fun.

jalhadeff

Level 4
RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN AND HIDE IN THE MOUNTAINS, nah jk, those situations are not that uncommon to happen in SRP so what people normally do (the norm), act acordingly to what your character would do so like, think "if I was my character a person asked to go out with me, what would I do" and go from there, you don't really need to overthink it or feel bad about any decision you make in SRP after all like the comment above said we are only here to have fun, and worrying about it would just make you sad, so if you don't want to or are uncomfortable with doing so just reject and move on fr.

Users who are viewing this thread